Radio Caller “Mike” Wants Sixers to Trade “Worthless, Fat” Joel Embiid

nbc sports philadelphia

There are a lot of opinions out there.

Here’s one from a Sixers fan:

“I want them to lose now. I don’t want them to win with these two. I want these losers to never win.”

I have no comment.

• Vasce Tiranti February 11, 2020 at 3:51 pm

lots of people feel this way because this team is unlikeable to the extreme. Ben is an entitled brat who was given a max contract for accomplishing exactly nothing and refuses to listen to the pleas of his coach, Embiid is a soft bully, immature baby, oft-injured drama queen and ten other bad things I don’t have time to type, Horford is old and takes the fans to task, Harris is vastly overpaid, the coach blames the philly fans for everything he does wrong, the front office is the worst in pro sports outside of dan snyder, the team tanked for four seasons to acheive exactly ZERO, and on and on. I hate this team and so do my friends and coworkers. Get it now?

• I set my watch to Jeff from Camden calling every show February 11, 2020 at 4:01 pm

Each show on each station every day.

• Mocha joe February 11, 2020 at 5:31 pm

Swear to fucking god every time I get in my car I hear Jeff from Camden calling wip or 97.5

• Reggie Noble February 11, 2020 at 9:00 pm

But yet you still tune in…..ever wonder who the realm problem is?

• The Dude February 12, 2020 at 10:05 am

ding ding ding, I’ll say it again, sports radio is wendy williams for manchildren

• gabba goo February 11, 2020 at 4:24 pm

what does the cuz have to say about all this?

• The White Shadow February 11, 2020 at 5:24 pm

I mean Embiid is soft as fuck. Simmons is soft as fuck. And Browns head is soft as fuck like the top of a newborn.

• Leon black February 11, 2020 at 6:20 pm

Wonder if embiid will be rapping again during all star weekend

• Mike sounds like he's mad @ the world for his crappy life February 11, 2020 at 6:50 pm

What insane asylum, did loser Mike escape from?

• RIP Walter Cronkite February 12, 2020 at 9:56 am

Why post this? Why amplify the voice of the craziest people? Very few people agree with this man. But when sites like this post comments like this as if they are somehow news it gives a level of credibility to thoughts and opinions that do not deserve it. This is the equivalent of overhearing the rambling drunk guy at the bar and posting his stream of consciousness onto the front page of a newspaper.

• Josh from Pottstown February 12, 2020 at 12:24 pm