Eagles’ Blood Drive Collects Enough Pints to Help 270 Patients

Credit: Philadelphia Eagles

The Birds are doing their part to help out during the COVID-19 crisis, and Thursday they held another blood drive with the Red Cross.

Some details via press release:

In an effort to help maintain a sufficient blood supply and to avoid a potential shortage during these uncertain times, the Philadelphia Eagles and the American Red Cross, with the support of Budweiser, hosted its second community blood drive at Lincoln Financial Field on Thursday, May 21. The blood drive collected 90 pints of blood, which has the potential to help up to 270 patients.

The first Eagles Community Blood Drive, held on April 16, collected 74 pints of blood, which has the potential to help up to 222 patients.

Add those two drives together and it’s 164 pints of blood with the potential to help more than 450 patients.

Nice job by everybody involved.

Some photos here courtesy of the Eagles:

• you aint black! May 22, 2020 at 11:58 am

glad to see they are practicing “social distancing” for these photo opps. can’t get out of their own way

• Ingrid May 22, 2020 at 12:01 pm

Please please please!!!! Keep putting Joe Biden on tv! It is priceless!

You ain’t black? Are you kidding me?

Lol!

Trump 2020
    Trump 2024

• Jason Bourne (O.G.) May 22, 2020 at 12:02 pm

Kevin when is the article discussing your boys comments going to be released?

You ain’t black if you don’t vote for me. LOL Comes from the same guy who gave us the great hits such as “they goin put you back in chains”

Democrat Presidential material right here folks.

• College Joe May 22, 2020 at 12:14 pm

Mikey Miss intern set to respond with some anti – trump reply in 3..
      2…
      1…….

• Joe the plumber May 22, 2020 at 12:47 pm

Two morons vying for President. I can’t figure out which one is more lost.

Imagine how unfair the media would be if Trump said this. You won’t even see this on MSM. It’s a conspiracy. So unfair to be white.

Play Misty for me Mike.

• 65 years old & Woke May 22, 2020 at 12:50 pm

This weekend Mikey will be smoking his cigar, enjoying his safe community, enjoying all the White Man’s inventions; and thinking about how rotten the system is against people with names like L’Trelle or Carvon.

• Joe the plumber May 22, 2020 at 12:55 pm

That was me again^^

Mike speaks directly to me during his show. My neighbor’s dog speaks to me too.

Play Misty for me Mike.

• Fake Virus Masks - Here at CrossingFraud May 22, 2020 at 1:02 pm

Bet $1500 on brady and phil to beat the serial fornicator woods and Peyton “Sloth” Manning.
    I bypassed the crossing broad links, cleared my cookies and brower and went right to the betting site URL directly
    so that that fucking felon kyle wouldn’t get his gambling kick back.

• joe biden dementia May 22, 2020 at 1:08 pm

if you don’t play the the bongos with white eldery skulls then you ain’t black

• Joe the plumber May 22, 2020 at 1:15 pm

That old man is not an Alpha like me. I would have handled that kid with no problem. Old boy is a punk.

Inject some disinfectant in your face and stop whining snowflake. Trump Dementia.

• No justice no peace May 22, 2020 at 1:55 pm

😂. Senile Joe Biden was quick to condemn the Georgia “jogger” who lost a gun struggle, but he’s silent about that savage beating in a nursing home.

• Senile plumber May 22, 2020 at 2:07 pm

Biden condemned the Georgia jogger? When did that happen?

You never disappoint Joe.

• JOE THE PLUMBER May 22, 2020 at 2:09 pm

I’d like to suck some random C0CK in Old Town tonight
    Gloryhole stalls are okay..
    Anyone with me?

• Jake the plummer May 22, 2020 at 2:11 pm

If you vote for Biden, you ain’t white.

• Malcolm X Jenkins? LeBron? May 22, 2020 at 2:57 pm

Any comments from any famous “affletes“ condemning the Nursing Home beat downs?

• Spike Lee May 22, 2020 at 2:59 pm

Old whitey deserved it.

• CHIP KELLY May 23, 2020 at 3:29 pm

Nelson Agholor donated a pint, but dropped the bag