John Oliver Has More Jokes About Gritty and Philadelphia Sports Fans

No Events Available
Spread
Moneyline
Total

John Oliver is at it again.

The Last Week Tonight host did his most recent episode on the absence of sports during the COVID-19 pandemic, and he made a couple of Philly sports references, one appearing around the 3:27 part, and one around the 4:17 mark:

Oliver:

“It’s worth remembering that although Philadelphia sports fans are a horde of inhuman monsters who deserve neither sympathy nor understanding, the people paid to tend to those monsters really depend on their monster money,”

That bastard! John Oliver is dead to me!

Just kidding. So is he.

• Foxx News May 18, 2020 at 1:44 pm

Oliver is liberal Obama loving trash! Their Crossing Broad is totally becoming Liberal Broad! Please write pieces on the positivity of Sean Hannity

• trump bootlicker May 18, 2020 at 1:55 pm

Trump smart and good. Obama dumb and bad. I’m a conservative.

• Interesting May 18, 2020 at 1:59 pm

Fox News has higher ratings than MSNBC and CNN combined.

Conservative political talk radio has 5 of the 10 most listened to programs. The other 5 are financial. No liberal talk radio is in the top 20.

Why are conservatives always crying about the liberal media? Conservative media is the mainstream. Remember when liberals were the whiners? Funny how times have changed.

• Hey mike May 18, 2020 at 2:31 pm

Keep supporting us black folk from your Lilly white mansion. And you wonder why most black folk support Trump. Read what Malcom X said about white liberals.

Nuff said.

• What? May 18, 2020 at 3:10 pm

We are only to support people with a certain skin color?

I am not up to date with this?

What does your living in a poor neighborhood have to do with it?

Are you a child? Where are your parents? Go punch your mom in the mouth. She did a horrible job with you.

• Hipster glasses, brown hair, old face May 18, 2020 at 3:15 pm

Mikey Miss…. totally WOKE…. totally safe & secure in his low crime living space.

• Joe the plumber May 18, 2020 at 3:17 pm

Delete my comment please. I keep forgetting I am the one that lives in a mansion. Koo koo. Koo koo koo koo

• Silly white May 18, 2020 at 3:15 pm

Lilly is a name for a girl.

Lily is a white flower.

I can see why you are so angry. That education would have come in handy.

• Serious Question May 18, 2020 at 3:13 pm

Anyone know how much Mikey Miss pays his interns to post??

• Probably enough... May 18, 2020 at 4:41 pm

… to live in a better neighborhood than an angry backhoe driver.

• Lou F May 18, 2020 at 6:06 pm

I’d like to lift weights with John Oliver down by the Jersey sure.
    Then we can share a semi private room and see who’s ventilator will wear out first.
    I loves me some weights lifting…