It’s time for your daily Ben Simmons fine update.
We’re working off this graphic:
With the Raptors in town for a preseason game on Thursday night, we’ll add that missed exhibition to the list:
- September 27th – missed media day: ~$50,000
- September 28th – missed practice: $2,500
- September 29th – missed practice: $5,000
- September 30th – missed practice: $7,500
- October 1st – off day
- October 2nd – missed practice: ~$50,000
- October 3rd – missed practice: ~$50,000
- October 4th – missed preseason game: $227,000
- October 5th – off day
- October 6th – missed practice: ~$50,000
- October 7th – missed preseason game: $227,000
The total is now up to ~$669,000. That’s enough to pay off your mortgage and my mortgage at the same time, assuming you’re not a Center City lawyer or a Main Line cardiologist, among other professions more lucrative than “sports blogger.”
This has been your Ben Simmons fine update.