Everyone’s rooting for the Phillies tonight:

So 75% of the stadium is going to be wearing green and the other 25% is going to be wearing red? It’s gonna look like a September Sunday tailgate in NRG stadium tonight. What a time for the Texans to debut their red jerseys:

I need the Eagles to dominate tonight. I don’t want to have to pay attention to a last second drive while Seranthony is closing it out. That’s just too much for the heart to take after what Philly fans have put themselves through the last month. A World Series run and undefeated football team puts a beatdown on the ol’ midsection. Good news is us guys don’t have to take our shirts off til Memorial Day. There’s plenty of time to get that six pack you’ve been promising yourself for the last six winters. And if it doesn’t happen again this year remember at the end of the day it’s the thought that counts.