Andre Dillard on Pace to Give Up 34 Sacks and 91 Pressures
They’re not thrilled with Andre Dillard in Nashville:
PFF had #Titans LT Andre Dillard down for 3 sacks allowed and 7 total pressures this week.
His season totals are now 6 sacks and 16 pressures, a season-long pace of 34 sacks and 91 pressures.
Dennis Daley finished last year with 12 sacks and 52 pressures allowed.
— Mike Herndon (@MikeHerndonNFL) September 25, 2023
#Titans LT Andre Dillard has given up 6 sacks in 3 games, per PFF
That’s twice as many as any other Tackle in the NFL
— Wes on Broadway (@TitansStats) September 25, 2023
Seemed like Dillard saw a lot of Myles Garrett Sunday, who finished with 3.5 sacks and will make anyone look bad, but the early return on Dillard’s three-year, 29 million dollar deal is a whole lot of meh. There are Titans accounts already figuring out that they can cut Dillard after this season an eat a $7.7 million dead cap hit, then come out with a projected $81 million in free space in the near future. Dillard turns 28 next month and got 13 million guaranteed in the deal.
Here’s a collection of Titan fan tweets about Dillard:
- “I told u all when the titans signed Andre Dillard that he was trash. So far he has made me right. He is pure trash. Put raduinz at LT when skronski comes back . PLEASE!!!”
- “Just a perfect fucking ending to that half. Fuck Andre Dillard.”
- “Launch Andre Dillard into space”
- “Andre Dillard you should be flipping burgers you bum.”
- “Andre Dillard – holding (on for dear life)”
- “Andre Dillard is #notgood”
- “Andre Dillard sucks”
- “André Dillard is trash! Get him out of the game please!!”
- “Andre Dillard was a terrible signing”
- “Andre Dillard is just Dennis Daley in a Gucci belt that he bought with all the money he robbed from the Titans”