Can't Believe the Phillies Lost to a Team Selling $299 Season Tickets
Still can’t believe the Phillies lost to the fraud Diamondbacks in the NLCS. They had zero business losing to a franchise that is now offering $299 season tickets. This is from Brady Farkas at Sports Illustrated, who could be a real person or possibly a fake writer:
“The organization is running perhaps the most insane promotion in baseball history, offering a Ballpark Season Pass. This means that you can get tickets to every Diamondbacks game of the year for $299! Of course there are caveats, like you can’t resell the tickets, but if you are someone who plans on going to multiple games in the season, it will definitely pay for itself.”
$299 for season tickets? My God what a joke franchise the D Backs are. I will never recover from losing to these bums.
- Includes access to all 81 regular season home games plus 2 exhibition games at Chase Field.
- Opt-in texts will be sent before each series’ first game with the option to claim tickets for that series. This opt-in window will re-open for each game of the series. The first opt in date is still to be determined, please check back for more information.
- Claimed tickets will be available 3 hours before game time in the MLB Ballpark app. This is also when the opt-in window closes for that day’s game.
- Sit with Friends! This feature will allow you to link your D-backs Ballpark Season Pass with other Pass holders accounts to sit together.
- Upgrades and Guest Passes – The Ballpark Season Pass has options to upgrade your seating location and add guest passes when you first claim your tickets for each series.
- Tickets will not be able to be transferred.
FWIW, the cheapest Phillies season ticket appears to be $2,300 for full game access to the a portion of the 300-level terrace. There are some partial plans as well, but none as cheap as $299. Not even the Sunday options dip below $299.