49ers vs. Eagles Betting Promos: Best Offers for Huge NFC Matchup
All eyes will be on South Philadelphia Sunday afternoon when the Eagles host the 49ers at Lincoln Financial Field. There’s been plenty of hype ahead of this matchup, and there will be plenty of bets made on this rematch of January’s NFC Championship Game. That said, let’s jump into what to know ahead of kickoff, look at the best 49ers vs. Eagles betting promos, and look lock in our best bet.
49ers vs. Eagles Betting Promos: 5 Offers to Consider
If you’re going to bet the game, then it’s first worth knowing that many of the leading sportsbooks offer signup incentives to new players. If you’ve already got all the apps listed below, then always be sure to check out additional in-app specials for highlights that boost odds across the NFL Week 13 slate.
Here’s what to know in terms of the best 49ers-Eagles betting promos:
- DraftKings offers new users the ability to bet $5 on any game, including this one, to receive $150 back in bonus bets. Claim the offer.
- FanDuel is giving a 30x multiplier on any winning moneyline wager. In other words, back the 49ers or Eagles to win the game without the point spread involved. If the wager wins, get $150 back in bonus bets. Claim it here.
- Caesars Sportsbook is giving new users up to $1,000 back in bonus bets on first wagers. Get it here.
- BetMGM has a similar offer in which players receive up to $1,500 back in bonus bets on first bets. Lock it in with this link.
- Bet365 (available in NJ, OH, VA, CO, IA, LA, KY) gives players two separate offers: A $1,000 first bet bonus or a bet $5, get $150 instant bonus. Cash it in here.
How to Bet 49ers vs. Eagles
This is a classic example of going with your head vs. your gut — going with analytics over emotions. For instance, a number of key efficiency metrics support the fact that the 49ers are actually favored by three points in this game despite having to travel across the country to play a 10-1 team — one which happened to rough them up with a trip to the Super Bowl on the line earlier this year.
Really, this reality alone is somewhat fishy and falls into the “the line tells me all I need to know.” Jalen Hurts and Nick Sirianni are 24-2 together over their last 26 regular season starts. Style points may not matter, but obviously the flashy performance and margin created by San Francisco in recent weeks has many around the game feeling like the 10-1 Eagles are tremendously overvalued in this spot.
At the same time, the Eagles are 10-1 — and they have just beat the Cowboys, Chiefs and Bills in consecutive games. Maybe the spot isn’t ideal situationally — most teams succumb to a letdown eventually — but would it really be terribly surprising to see this team grind out a win today?
One of the factor to consider is the weather. For most of the week, it was assumed this game would be played under wet and rainy conditions. It appears, however, it will be dry for kickoff with the system moving out of the region early in the afternoon. That has bumped the point total up from 46.5 to 47.5 points. For the 49ers, the team total sits at 24.5 — and that’s the play I’m locking in.
I see a scenario in which the Eagles out duel San Francisco, but the Eagles’ weakness at linebacker should prove problematic against George Kittle, Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk. So, if you’re looking for a great way to unlock value behind one of 49ers-Eagles betting promos noted above, this is how I’d do it.