The Sixers are headed to halftime, so take a look at the Birds’ 2018 schedule:
— Philadelphia Eagles (@Eagles) April 20, 2018
Looks like December 16th in Los Angeles for the #1 seed in the NFC.
I don’t see many losses in there, do you? Minnesota at home? Jacksonville in London? Saints in NOLA? Couple tricky games for sure, but we’re talking about the defending Super Bowl champions here.
Some quick notes:
- only one instance of back to back road games, on December 9th and December 16th
- five prime time games
- the bye week comes after the Jags game, so we’ve got two weeks to talk about how much Dallas sucks before playing the Cowboys at home (plus, week nine is a good spot to get that break, instead of having to burn that bye too early in the season)
- the Eagles do not face any teams coming off their bye week.
- the Thursday season opener allows the Birds 3 extra days to prepare for Tampa Bay
- they will play the five other teams that made the NFC playoffs last year (Rams, Saints, Panthers, Falcons, Vikes)