Michael Vick’s Fiancée Reacts to Contract

Kyle Scott —  August 29, 2011 — 44 Comments

Vick_planking

Screen Shot 2011-08-29 at 9.34.12 PM

He's not planking on anything, sista. He has creditors to repay, yo.

Screen Shot 2011-08-29 at 9.56.47 PMI bet you do.

H/T to reader Tony for the Photoshop

Kyle Scott

Posts Twitter Facebook Google+

Editor

44 responses to Michael Vick’s Fiancée Reacts to Contract

1. ghetto fabulous, gotta love it

2. Vick’s unpaid debt August 29, 2011 at 10:02 pm

Way to stay classy ma

3. I really hate these dirty crumb whores that do nothing but spread their legs toward fame and then rub it in your face. Go thug it up with Ron Herpes Mexico Dog Killer you scumbag

4. Holmgren’s Mafia August 29, 2011 at 10:09 pm

Hide the money y’all, theres poor people around!
    Tried to find that Chappelle show clip, but no luck. Its exactly what I was thinking

5. We love you to Cherry

6. Holmgren’s Mafia August 29, 2011 at 11:11 pm

Excellent find Steve, and kudos for knowing what I’m impressed you got the episode!
    Vick’s Riiiich Bitch!! Honk! Honk!

7. Holmgren’s Mafia August 29, 2011 at 11:13 pm

Oh man, you actually found the wrong one, but that one is classic. Just a relevant

8. Who honestly goes on twitter? And to those who do, who honestly follows this bitch?

9. i’d do her

10. $100 million buys a lot of hair weave.

11. I ain’t saying she a gold digger

12. She sounds like a new age Ann Iverson.
    Deka batteries- Baltimore Ravens

13. MMMMM HMMMMMMM

14. Brilliant artwork there Tony.

15. Holmgren’s Mafia August 30, 2011 at 9:18 am

Good work Toneloc, thats EXACTLY what I was looking for. Someone should tweet that to her, lol

16. Your site is a bunch of ripped off garbage.

17. To all the trailer trash and haters. This young lady has a college degree, has her own business. He is a native of Philadelphia as am I so all of you sickos who don’t have a clue need to shut the hell up

18. In other news Pitt Bulls around the nation are suing michael vick for reparations for the pain and suffering their relatives suffered at Vick’s hands.

19. Well Kyle Scott brought out all his trailer trash friend who think they are entitled to trash people. Well guess what losers you still poor trsh and dumb asses should know you can’t murder animals

20. Holmgren’s Mafia August 30, 2011 at 9:40 am

Hey Summertime, does her statements sound like those of a classy woman with a college degree? Yeah, I didnt think so. And her own business is a boutique that makes no money that a million wives or gf’s of wealthy guys have. Sounds like you’re the one who is clueless. By the way, if you havent noticed, most people in here are natives of Philly. This is a LOCAL sports blog, so way to be “in the know”.

21. Vick deserves the money for his work on the field and his progress off the field. I love how everyone acts like their shit doesn’t stink. People make mistakes. When will you admit to yours? Vick did. Now fuck off haters and let’s watch lightning in cleats take us to the bowl.

22. Vic is lucky that the Eagles had the faith in him to sign him to the 3rd largest contract in the NFL. He’s good, he’s really good, but damn, I thought he was going to cut them a break for bailing his butt out. They gave him a job when NOBODY wanted him.
    With that said the Eagles better win some superbowls with the team they’ve built. Anything less is failure.

23. Who else is tired of Vic giving props to other cities teams? Does he realize Philly is oversensitive and HATES that kind of shit?

24. smh…dumb ass sistas see bread and get crazy…freaking ridiculous…

25. whatever. cliff lee. hunter pence. no cognitive dissonance.

26. I know this isn’t him, but this is the kind of stuff that makes me think he isn’t sorry at all for what he did. Pay the creditors and then give 5 million to an animal shelter. That will show he’s for real.

27. That’s all well and good that they signed him long term, but it aint gonna mean shit if the o-line can’t protect his fragile ass.

28. Pitbulls are baby killers, Vick is a hero. Congrats on your payday.

29. She’s got some cock sucker lips

30. She’s one classy broad. Vick has himself a keeper. If she pisses him off he can just drown or electrocute her ass like the dogs.

31. I don’t think Mike “I totally turned my life around for managing to stay out of jail for 2 years” Vick can win a SuperBowl.
    So I’m a hater? Can someone post that list of running QBs with SB rings?

32. Why am I a hater if I don’t like Vick? I still want the team to do well I just think he’s overrated and really stunk over the last few games. He needs to perform in playoff games otherwise he’s just another Mcnabb. All stats and hype with no rings.

33. you’re only a hater if you criticize a black athlete – for 11 years if you made an anti-5 remark you were a hater -
    you’re a hater if you say Ryan Howard strikes out too much, but not if you say Raul Ibanez strikes out too much
    - as for Vick’s baby-mama (can you believe that is actually a term?) how can Mike ever go off track with that classy woman in his corner – humility, ever heard of it ? is she shopping for rims this morning?

34. He wont last the 6 years, for the next 2 years at least the O’line’s gonna suck, he’ll be done at 34 and he’ll never see the last 60 million. I repeat, the Eagles are carefully constructed sham to steal
    your sheckles. Until fatty reid and the boston bred tribe members leave, SAVE YOUR MONEY!
    BTW – Did he meet this ugly bitch in prison, he couldn’t do better? She’d get her walking papers now if it was me!

35. lol…”haters”
    But yeah – she 100% sounds like a well educated human being. Doing a GREAT PR job for Vick.
    I’ll say it again, if it was Dallas that signed him, this whole city would be “haters”
    lol…Ron Mexico.

36. Howie Roseman’s Huge Balls August 30, 2011 at 2:32 pm

Running QB’s with Super Bowl rings: Steve Young, Aaron Rodgers, John Elway, and Big Ben are 4 that I can think of that were usually in the top 5 in rushing for QB’s every season. Does that work? I know, I know, those 4 can pass better than Vick.

37. I fucked her…..OH

38. Aaron Rodgers – 1 SB game 2 rushes – 2 yards
    John Elway 2 SB wins – 5 rushes 19 yards
    Steve Young 1 SB – 5 – 49
    Big Ben – 3 SBs – 15 for 58
    there is a difference between a running QB – Randall, Donovan, Vick, Vince Young, and mobile QBs who use their legs to get out of sacks and be passers
    Vick showed signs of this last year, but reverted to run & and & run late in the season (worked against NYG not against Minnesota (4 & 10 at the time) with a bye on the line and not in the playoffs
    his preseason looks like he’s lost – its run, run run or run pass/INT…
    a Super Bowl is not in his future no matter how much they pay him

39. Are people mad that he ‘s not in prison or that he just got paid big time or is it because he’s black…He deserves the money and if the eagles gave it to him then go complain to the eagles front office…Fuckin cowards…All you got is your keyboard and your opinion, he got 100 million…..Go type a life…..

40. Yo, goldenink! You DO know how NFL contracts work, don’t you? Vick will NOT see $100 million, only the $40 million signing bonus is guaranteed, the rest is nothing more a fanciful fiction, something he’ll never see. By the by, I’m black, and I DON’T think he deserved that contract because he hadn’t shown me enough to warrant what the Birds gave him. All of eleven games (of which he played poorly in the last three) and he got that sort of crazy money? That was one hell of a risky move by Andy Reid, Howie Roseman and company, one that could blow up in their faces if things go wrong.