Caption This: Hunter Pence and Domonic Brown Pose, Jacked and Shirtless, with Female Trainer in the Middle

Hunter_pence_dom_brown

I will leave you female readers to yourselves…

Hunter Pence tweeted this picture of himself and Dom Brown, whose job he stole, at Next Level Performance Training in Tampa. I will make no comments about the girl in the middle, but I’m sure you will in the comments…

1. No hard feelings…just hard bodies. #nohomo

2. Hunter and Dom: proving you can share a girl but you can’t share right field.

3. 3rd World Posse

February 6, 2012 at 3:32 pm

Girl: which one of these guys is heading to NY in a trade for Davis Wright?

4. Iron Balls McGinty's Gay Boyfriend

February 6, 2012 at 3:36 pm

Damn!!!! I would suck all of their juices!

5. Iron Balls has to love that pic

6. Damn. I didn’t think double teaming a girl could get you that ripped. I would think the extra guy would take away some reps from you.

7. That’s one happy lady.

8. Pence: Big Leagues Brown: Minor League

9. Ahhhh….. Thank ….. You!!!!

10. That girl is kind of small. Prolly couldn’t handle Dom Brown’s hammer, so I’m betting Pence banged her.
    Come after me, I’m an man. I’m 40.
    The real Iron Mike Gundy, often impostered, never outclassed.

11. ParadeDownBroad

February 6, 2012 at 3:58 pm

Dom Brown better be fucking awesome

12. We need to see a pic like this of you Kyle and your new boy Drew!

13. Ebony and Ivory Chinese Finger Trap

14. can any of you internet sleuths get a better pic of the girl in the middle? I can’t tell if she is a 5 or a 9….

15. Bang brothers from another mother. She’s going to be sore.

16. Howard's Dead Ligament

February 6, 2012 at 4:21 pm

Doesn’t matter if you’re black or white.

17. Is she like 3′ 2″ ?

18. Two Men and a Little Lady.
    Those boys are jacked and I have everything I need for a nice night in with a bottle of wine…thanks Kyle.

19. HUNTER PENCE IS SOOOOOO HOT. OMG. i freakin love him, what i would do to him. okay, im just gonna stop now….

20. Trainer: “Both of their weiners are this big.” Holds out fingers.

21. “Pictured here left to right are Phillies outfielders Hunter Pence, Shane Victorino, and Domonic Brown as they prepare for the upcoming season at Next Level Fitness.”
    Anyhow, why is Dom Brown not playing football?
    Oh, right. If he can’t take a decent route to a fly ball there’s no way he’d be able to master the myriad of routes needed to play WR.
    Since it’s looking more and more like baseball isn’t going to work out, maybe he can book a gig selling P90X in infomercials.

22. Mmmmm goddamn hunter take me NOW

23. Dom Brown is a zero talent pussy

24. Gotta love HGH.

25. Cuz… you’re a moron

26. The way she’s pointing reminds of those photos with the female soldier from Abu Ghraib.

27. one in the pink, one in the stink

28. Mikey nads made me giggle

29. Champ Nutrition

February 6, 2012 at 9:00 pm

I gave them the good stuff from behind the counter

30. Black Hammer White Lightning 2: Slippery When Wet

31. Is Brown juicing because he was a skinny beanstalk last year?

32. No doubt brown is juicing to stay in the show

33. she’s a spinner

34. They both bent me over a barrel and showed me the 50 states.

35. “They both bent me over a barrel and showed me the 50 states.” -Trainer

36. Dom Brown…picking up where Barry Bonds left off.

37. The pony store.

February 7, 2012 at 4:26 am

I have a Shetland pony that size.

38. Let’s Go Eat!