Who Was The New Female Anchor on CSN Last Night? (A Pictorial)

Kyle Scott —  March 2, 2012 — 39 Comments

Screen Shot 2012-03-02 at 2.00.42 PM

That’d be Texas cutie Sharla McBride, y'all.

When reader CN commented this morning that he was looking for coverage of CSN’s new anchor, Sharla McBride, I was a bit disappointed that I didn’t know what he was talking about. My thing, my New Female Sportscaster thing – not unlike Peter Griffin’s thing which tells him when someone touches the thermostat - didn’t go off. It broke. Let me down in a moment of need. Didn’t alert me when freelancer Sharla McBride took to the CSN airwaves (cable lines) last night for Sportsnite.

Thankfully, CN was there to sniff her out… and all you creepers on Twitter:

Screen Shot 2012-03-02 at 9.55.42 AM
Screen Shot 2012-03-02 at 9.55.42 AM

To the Google machine!

Details on McBride, the Scranton area reporter who is getting a few fill-in spot starts this week at CSN: [via her Facebook fan page]

Sharla was born and raised in Austin, TX, and has loved sports all of her life. She attended the University of Georgia, and studied Sports Broadcasting, while majoring in International Affairs and Foreign Policies. While attending UGA, Sharla interned with the sports department at FOX 5 in Atlanta, GA, and then went on to briefly work there as an Associate Sports Producer. After graduation, Sharla worked as a Sports Reporter for KTXS-TV, the ABC affiliate in Abilene, TX. After working there for a short time, Sharla was hired as a Sports Anchor and Reporter at WNEP-TV, the ABC affiliate in Scranton-Wilkes Barre, PA.

Sharla also freelances with CSN Philly reporting for the show "Harness Week" which airs every Saturday.

Sharla LOVES her job and feels lucky to have such a strong passion for her career!

Sharla bleeds red and black, rooting for her Georgia Bulldogs at every chance she gets! She also has a pet English Bulldog named Herschel Walker!

I’m a little disappointed that she doesn’t like long walks on the beach, but the fact that she named her dog Herschel Walker more than makes up for it.

Screen Shot 2012-03-02 at 2.03.41 PM

McBride is on Twitter (@SharlaMcBride) and says that she will be on again tonight at 6 and 10:

Screen Shot 2012-03-02 at 1.59.20 PM

Now, a pictorial of McBride… you know, so you recognize her when you see her on your picture box.

As always, sexy southern sportscaster pictorials are best viewed while listening to Kellie Pickler’s Red High Heels. [click play]

Screen Shot 2012-03-02 at 2.00.27 PM

Screen Shot 2012-03-02 at 2.00.27 PM

Screen Shot 2012-03-02 at 2.00.27 PM

But can you play the Black Swan?

Screen Shot 2012-03-02 at 2.00.27 PM

Yo buddy– snake's out

Screen Shot 2012-03-02 at 2.01.13 PM

"
It is I, Little Red Riding Hood. I have brought you fruit, cakes, and honey."

Screen Shot 2012-03-02 at 2.01.13 PM

Step away slowly, Sharla.

Screen Shot 2012-03-02 at 2.01.13 PM

Screen Shot 2012-03-02 at 2.01.13 PM

Screen Shot 2012-03-02 at 2.01.13 PM

Screen Shot 2012-03-02 at 2.02.10 PM

Somewhere, the producer who thought it was a good idea to send Sheena Parveen on a lunch date with Hunter Pence loooves this.

Screen Shot 2012-03-02 at 2.02.39 PM
Ahh!

Screen Shot 2012-03-02 at 2.02.39 PM

Screen Shot 2012-03-02 at 2.02.39 PM

Kyle Scott

Posts Twitter Facebook Google+

Editor

39 responses to Who Was The New Female Anchor on CSN Last Night? (A Pictorial)

1. Olllllllld Legs Henderson! March 2, 2012 at 3:32 pm

I’d suck a fart out of her.

2. Cataldi’s nose March 2, 2012 at 3:33 pm

Nice..I was scared for a moment there Fadool was on the outs..

3. We needed something with Leslie getting old fast. Fadool can’t do it on her own bro

4. I will never click play.

5. J-Dolla make em holla March 2, 2012 at 3:49 pm

shes’ to tight lipped

6. bERNIE FROM bROOMALL March 2, 2012 at 4:05 pm

i like her better then “I try tooo hard to be funny” amy fadool

7. she must have worked hard for all those beads!

8. Does anyone else notice that CSN only hires blondes? Personally, I’d like to see a dark-haired brunette for a change. I’m starting to think that the heads of CSN discriminate against dark-haired chicks.

9. Not that hot. She’s a solid 6 on my scale.

10. That sound you hear is David Murphy furiously fapping to these pics…

11. she’s a 5 + .5 for being a southern girl= 5.5

12. Horseface Hughes March 2, 2012 at 4:52 pm

I know she’s in the twilight of her sexual peak, but there is something about Lisa Hillary that I find damn sexy..

13. 100% agreen on hilary. radiates sex.

14. Seriously, shes about a 6. I mean I’ve had worst, but also a lot better.

15. I agree with KthomasW. I’d even go as far as to say a 5.5. PS, whats with CSN and dem blondes?

16. I would love to suck on Lisa Hillary’s tities

17. O.F.D. – Old Face Disease. Too much sun and adderrall.

18. The Bulge in my pants says… March 2, 2012 at 6:07 pm

All these guys are crazy Sharla…don’t listen to them. 5, 5.5, 6 what!? You’re a 10, plus you’re southern so will call it an 11.

19. She looks like she could be 45 or 25. Doesn’t matter though… I’d still hit it.

20. Kevin MacDonald March 2, 2012 at 6:12 pm

Shes hotter then Fadool and is already a more polished anchor. Keep Fadool in the field.

21. It looks like Big Ben is fingering that dark hair chick from behind

22. Wow, I used to watch her on WNEP in Scranton.
    It’s funny how I thought she was hot when she was in Scranton, but in this role she strikes me as average at best.

23. Definitely hotter than Fadool. I’d say at least a 7. I also agree with the CSN Philly only hiring blondes comments. Are these guys secretly part of the Aryan Nations?

24. @kingofbluebell March 2, 2012 at 7:32 pm

Kyle, you must be the best facebook creeper out there.

25. Barckcann loves his blondes

26. And we still don’t have even a remotely attractive female sports reporter in Philly…

27. CSN Philly should trade Amy Fadool & Greg Murphy for that hot blonde from CSN Washington

28. I like the way she is handling that snake. Makes me think she could handle my anaconda in my pants.

29. 3 Finger Lenny March 2, 2012 at 10:01 pm

She looks like she knows how to fuck

30. This article is great for me!

31. I bet she was a Tri-Delta at Georgia. Ton of little blonde hotties running around Athens, GA.
    You’re a smoke bomb, Sharla, but sorry…Go Gamecocks!

32. She’s too birdy. I can already tell I’m not going to like her. As for Fadool, her awkwardness has kind of grown on me haha

33. She a cutie. But looky here, I likes my ladies with a little meat on dem bones.

34. Fuck the birds March 3, 2012 at 7:16 pm

I wanna cum on her tits

35. Rumor has it she only does females. Never any evidence of involvement with a guy in Scranton. Looks like a recent boob job though.

36. still prefer amy fadool but i’m not complaining

37. I’m sick of all these fake ass, barbie lookin bitches CSN keeps trottin out. Is it that hard to find a smokin hot brunette to read a teleprompter?

38. I’m sick of all these fake ass, barbie lookin bitches CSN keeps trottin out. Is it that hard to find a smokin hot brunette to read a teleprompter?

39. Love sharla amy lisa leslie dee all the girls at comcast Open you eyes guys these girls are all hot