Kyle Scott —  April 22, 2012 — 22 Comments

We call this progress.

So that begs the question… who had the more awkward high-five, Bryz and Ed or myself and Jennaphr Frederick?

Screen Shot 2012-04-22 at 7.43.35 PM

Kyle Scott

Posts Twitter Facebook Google+

Editor

22 responses to Video: Flyers Locker Room Celebration Features Awkward Ed Snider-Russian Goalie High Five

1. So… Elephant in the room… Can we still hate on Blysma, or should that be put on ice till next year?

2. 3 Finger Lenny April 22, 2012 at 7:40 pm

G has that mad dog in him.
    Eddie “xfinity live” Snider made a lot of $$$ today

3. These same players whose hands he shakes, he endangers every day. He doesn’t care about them. Just about making a quick buck so he can buy a new suit
    Big win though. Good clean hockey. Excited for round 2 as the movement grows

4. You and the bad reporter

5. You. not even close

6. 3 Finger Lenny April 22, 2012 at 8:03 pm

Edward I’ll be following your run

7. Mr. Lenny, I am really hoping that you will be out there with us next round. The rain hindered our turnout today. Nonetheless, the crusade for safety will continue. Will focus this week on getting to the bottom of these travesties. Have a meeting with the league office this week. will keep you posted. Have a splendid evening friend

8. Any clue when round 2 will start? Need a few days to decompress

9. lick my taint Pittsburgh April 22, 2012 at 8:37 pm

Jenn Fred looks like she sucks good dick

10. lick my taint Pittsburgh April 22, 2012 at 8:38 pm

Rob, trying to find out same thing, let me know dawg

11. Poor jody shelley…….hahahahaha….good you goon!! League has no room for fossils like you

12. 3 Finger Lenny April 22, 2012 at 9:12 pm

I could us a couple days off Neil round 2. Tired from all the drinking & fucking

13. 3 Finger Lenny April 22, 2012 at 9:13 pm

Until- fucking crazy iPhone spellcheck

14. Lenny – I got the same problem all the time with the IPhone…but really I got to decrompress. It has been a wild first round. Can’t remember the last time I was sober or not getting laid. On to round 2, got to pick it up a bit Lenny. Hope we don’t draw the Rangers

15. I would like to perform a sex act that involves my dick and g’s asshole. u are right Mr. 3 fingers, G does got dat dawg in em.

16. Yea Jenn Fred Definitely sucks a mean cock.

17. House, I’m pretty sure you’ve never even been with girl. You never shower and you’re a total dork.

18. I bet JennFrehd straps one on and makes you suck HER dick.
    Something about that crazy bitch.

19. No discord, no concord. U.U

20. @n@ rob Peter to pay Paul

21. bid farewell to the old and usher in the new; ring out the old year and ring in the new

22. try first to make their mistake sound less serious and then to reduce it to nothing at all