DeSean Jackson Tweeted a Picture of 2Pac Shaking Hands with Osama bin Laden

Desean_jackson_osama
Desean_jackson_osama
I don't even know what to say. Maybe there's a sick punchline that I'm missing here besides them both being dead but rumored to still be alive. Maybe there's not. But probably D-Jac is just an idiot.

1. He also took the time to edit it into a lovely instagram….

2. Jesus H Christ D-Jax… Why do you have to niggity nig so much? And why do you have to bring Tup into this?

3. Is that Lt. Worf in the pic in the background?

4. There, I sucked it

May 30, 2012 at 11:18 pm

What else do you expect from ghetto trash?

5. DeSean Jackson is a moron

May 30, 2012 at 11:20 pm

Between killing dogs, posting “gangsta” pics of bin Laden, insulting fans directly and calling them stupid, crying about making millions of dollars, and the condescending arrogance without ever having won a Superbowl, there’s a lot to root for here!

6. I seen this pic a long time ago, Photoshopped ass pic….he couldve at least use a better quality pic.

7. Yet another reason why people don’t like the Eagles…This makes me sick.

8. port richmond

May 30, 2012 at 11:31 pm

what a fucking idiot

9. OneManWolfpack

May 30, 2012 at 11:31 pm

Wow. And just when people thought this dude was chilling out after he got paid. This is beyond stupid. Better start the whole “my twitter was hacked defense”. Please hire a PR man with all the money you just got.

10. Wilkes-BarreNeedsaWawa

May 30, 2012 at 11:35 pm

I can’t remember a time where I have hated a team that I loved so much. Does that make sense?

11. Alexander The Great

May 30, 2012 at 11:40 pm

^makes a whole lot sense bro, I feel the same way. but then I watch any form of hockey and I feel a whole lot better

12. Mr. Monday Night

May 30, 2012 at 11:42 pm

im sure he will be disciplined by the team if enough people complain about it. but i agree, its a slap in the face to tweet a pic that has one of the most respected rappers of our time, sitting along side one of the most despised people of our time. your an athlete, not some average joe who randomly posts things. being an athlete comes with a big responsibility, so if he thinks he shouldn’t be criticized for that, he’s a delusional moron

13. Guy from trading places

May 30, 2012 at 11:44 pm

He’s a negro

14. Finding an asshole with hands is a medical oddity. Finding two assholes with hands, and seeing those hands shake, is a god damn miracle.

15. This is what happens when really stupid, immature, and ignorant people attempt to joke about high-society topics like history, culture, philosophy, etc. They think they’re all witty and cheeky until someone informs them that they look like fucking idiots, and even then they just don’t understand. I see this all the time in the cesspool of poorly-informed people.

16. Funny seeing all the racist comments here of people criticizing D Jax

17. Wheres Babin’s take on this?

18. @KingofBlueBell

May 31, 2012 at 12:11 am

DJax probably thinks it is 2 Pac and Bin Laden. I don’t think he has heard of Photoshop at his highest completed level of education.

19. If i ever come across this kid in Public Iam going to fuck him up… unless he runs away… but than that wouldnt be “gangsta”

20. This is the last straw, I’m done backing DeSean. You’re going to do this to Tupac, really? Just lock yourself in a gym, do work, play football, and SHUT UP.

21. SHUTDOWNTWITTER&FACEBOOKFORALLATHLETES

May 31, 2012 at 12:39 am

As Andy Reid would say “NOT A GOOD TWEET”.
    Well we now know what the topic of converation will be tomorrow on 97.5 the fanatic.

22. The San Francisco treat

May 31, 2012 at 12:43 am

What a dumb chink

23. “If i ever come across this kid in Public Iam going to fuck him up… unless he runs away… but than that wouldnt be “gangsta” ”
    Uh, no Brett, actually you’re not. You’re going to sit and root for him every Sunday and will most likely have forgotten about this come football season. Stop trying to be a tough guy. I seriously doubt you’re going to come across ANY nfl players in public by the way, so just get a f**kin grip.

24. Sean from Pine Hill

May 31, 2012 at 12:59 am

Brett is the epitome of an internet toughguy/internet gangsta/keyboard warrior.
    If Brett saw Desean,he would be the first one trying to chase him down for an autograph.

25. “I seen this pic a long time ago, Photoshopped ass pic….”
    Thanks for clarifying that for a second I was debating it’s authenticity.
    DeSean is dumb, real dumb. When his career is over he’s going to make TO look like Doug Glanville.

26. MrsCBsSIDEPIECE

May 31, 2012 at 7:23 am

I wouldn’t be surprised for him to come out and say he didn’t know that was Bin Laden

27. i hope the troops shunn d jax at lehigh on military day

28. 3 Finger Lenny

May 31, 2012 at 8:06 am

Goodell should suspend him & give Edward Murphy a job regarding head injuries

29. Fucking moron.

30. Whats so bad about this dumbass photo? Who frigging cares?

31. @your mom, maybe because the guy on the right helped kill thousands of Americans you fucking cunt

32. Ayoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo da eaglez fanz gimme a brake I wuz jus tryna be funny. get At MeeEeEeee

33. ok if u can read between the lines here & everywhere else people are talking about this, the little boy accomplished exactly what he set out to do, its called FUCKING ATTENTION!!

34. ALL THESE CLOSETED RACIST ARE FUCKIN DISGUSTING I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE SHIT I LOVE ALL PEOPLE THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE!!!!

35. ayoOoooooOooOooOooOooo wut iz up in da tweet wurld yall iz cray aint it jay? what hse order fish filet ayooooooo its ya boiiiii

36. DeSean Jackson is a FUCKING DORK!

37. cmon bro be kind wit dem w3rds. we against bullyin

38. Twitter: Confirmation daily of what we already knew…basketball players and football players are the dumbest people on the planet.

39. Howard's Dead Ligament

May 31, 2012 at 11:24 am

I love how it’s disrespecting the “All-time Best Rapper” when this is actually a slap in the Armed Forces face that are fighting because of BL. Why don’t you look at the bigger picture instead of a dead rapper, idiots.

40. The most interesting Phillies fan on my street.

May 31, 2012 at 11:39 am

Both people in the photo are pieces of crap. Anyone who respects either of those men are either ignorant, dumb, or both. http://crime.about.com/od/famousdiduno/ig/mugshots_rap_hip_rb/tupacmug1.htm
    Stay classy America, stay classy.

41. Just want to point out that Desean tweeted that yesterday which is the Traditional memorial day….

42. Lieutenant Commander Worf

May 31, 2012 at 12:31 pm

That is not me in the picture behind Tupac. Use Neutrogena T-Gel. It works.

43. Osama has his shirt tucked in? Violation.

44. “I love how it’s disrespecting the “All-time Best “Rapper” when this is actually a slap in the Armed Forces face that are fighting because of BL. Why don’t you look at the bigger picture instead of a dead rapper, idiots.”
    Couldn’t agree more – anyone defending Tupac is just as dumb as DeSean.

45. BoxCar Willie

May 31, 2012 at 4:03 pm

Shit man, can’t the white man for once stop haten on the brotha

46. “I’m 100% sure most of the people saying this is “disrespectful to the military” never served.”
    I’m 100% sure you kind of suck.

47. Phil from mt airy

May 31, 2012 at 6:14 pm

Get a grip people,its not like he robbed a bank or something.

48. Oh, this is photoshopped? You mean Tupac and Bin Landen didn’t really hang out?
    Come on people. That’s pretty freaking obvious.