And Now, Julie Dorenbos and Susie Celek Walking the Runway in Their Bras

Kyle Scott —  June 14, 2012 — 15 Comments

You’re welcome, readers.

Video via our friend HughE Dillon, who has pictures from the event, including Susie Celek doing a split.

Kyle Scott

Posts Twitter Facebook Google+

Editor

15 responses to And Now, Julie Dorenbos and Susie Celek Walking the Runway in Their Bras

1. IN THEIR BRAS!!!!!!!!!!
    if i was in 7th grade still then maybe this would be awesome. just show me some actual tits.

2. me and julie go at it every night, do not tell jon though he would be u;pset. she is wild

3. The Original that guy June 14, 2012 at 2:31 pm

Mark’s sister Julie is def a dime piece these days.

4. Finkle is Einhorn June 14, 2012 at 2:35 pm

I wanna stick my nose up their jar jar binks aka buttholes.

5. Wow. That’s great. Do the Eagles have a Bowl Troph yet?

6. muffins

7. Poor Brent – the place kicker’s 10x hotter then his. How’d he get suckered into marrying her??

8. 4 Finger Joey June 14, 2012 at 3:47 pm

Would have been better if they started fingering each other.

9. Charlie Reese June 14, 2012 at 6:09 pm

I would lick both their assholes

10. Carl the snatch eater June 14, 2012 at 6:13 pm

They should be using a double dildo then the blonde should toss the other girls salad then return the favor then the blonde should finger the brunette until she squirts on the crowd, then Peter North should jump on stage and give each one a facial, then they should spit the cum in each others pussy

11. Remedial English Czar June 14, 2012 at 9:53 pm

Angelo…is that you?

12. Carl the snatch eater June 14, 2012 at 10:31 pm

No, fuck that dego Angelo, I would make him spit on my cock and tickle my asshole

13. Carter’s cup cum stain June 15, 2012 at 8:20 am

Celek takes man size duces

14. more bodypainted pics of julie, i want to see her completely naked