Caption This: Paula Abdul Hugs Charlie Manuel’s Bulbus Belly

Screen Shot 2012-06-07 at 1.43.04 PMPic via Phillies' Twitter

Paula Adbul is at today’s Phillies game to… actually, I have no idea why the fuck Paula Abdul is at today’s Phillies game. Nor do I care. But she posed for this picture with Charlie Manuel, and I thought you’d like it.

1. “I can hear it kicking”

2. maybe she’ll score some runs

3. Charlie pushed her head down in the next shot.

4. Straight up now tell me do you want to hold me forever.

5. Charlie's Mind

June 7, 2012 at 2:15 pm

Dont get hard. Dont get hard. Dont get hard. Shitttt, I just came.

6. “Where’s my flowers? Aren’t you the one who brings the flowers? Hell, nevermind. Those red pants please Aka-Oni.”

7. ThePhillyFlash

June 7, 2012 at 2:56 pm

If the Phillies break out of their offensive funk today as a result of Paula’s appearance, Uncle Charlie will NEVER let her leave!

8. Ryan Sandberg

June 7, 2012 at 3:13 pm

I take two steps forward I take two steps back we go together like Opposite Attracts.

9. Pill swap!

10. i’ve got more hits than jim thome this year

11. Adam from Claymont

June 7, 2012 at 3:41 pm

“Well uh, yuh see, its like uh, when theres somebody, sings a song, like and you cant get it out yer head, and you like keep singing it all day, even though you know that like it shouldnt be a song you like, the song, its catchy you know and you try like a mother hen chasing a fox out the nest, and you know you just want that song out your head”

12. Adamn from Claymont haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

13. We’re both big in Japan but America only gives a fuck about one of us anymore.

14. Charlie Manuel announces new pinch hitter Paula Abdul, expected to be more productive then Thome

15. Hugging it out in the unemployment line!

16. 2 of the most all time overrated people on the planet?

17. Who’d a thought we could be lovers?
    She makes the bed.
    And I steal the covers.

18. She was raising awareness for Prostate Cancer just to let you know.

19. Alive Angelo Cataldi

June 7, 2012 at 6:44 pm

Charlie must go

20. Notice how Chol’s right hand is not wrapping around Paula’s shoulder or waist? You can not see his right hand, can you?
    That is because, it is up her ass, and it smells like Shane Victorio’s cock.

21. Lance Nixington

June 7, 2012 at 11:57 pm

+1 @adam from claymont… also today i officially severed ties with my text updates for the phillies. this season just makes me want to throw my phone in chad qualls dumb looking face.

22. I am Happy to be here! Interested parties can contact a lot!wood pellet plant