Kyle Scott —  August 15, 2012 — 31 Comments

Ryan Howard’s fiancée, Krystle Campbell, will appear on Say Yes To The Dress, on TLC, this Friday night at 9 p.m.

From Dan Gross, who has a picture of Krystle in the dress to which perhaps she said yes (Doc Seuss, motherfuckers!):

The couple are to wed Dec. 1, according to their online registry at Macy's, where the most expensive items are Swarovski crystal toasting flutes. If you're buying, they're asking for three pairs of the flutes at $390 per pair. The cheapest items on the registry are 13-inch washcloths. They cost $17.

I’m not even sure how to react to that.

Our friends from Busted Coverage discovered that the couple’s wedding registries for Bed Bath & Beyond and Williams-Sonoma are online. In fact, they bought the Piece and Krystle a $7.99 washcloth. Me? I’m entirely too cheap to do that. But, if you, as a generous reader, would like to get Mr. and Mrs. Piece a gift, may we recommend the $49.95 two-tone rolling pin or, better yet, the $22 melon scoop

Screen Shot 2012-08-15 at 11.49.44 AM

Awesome.

Pic via Ryan Joseph Photo, you can view the full pre-wedding gallery here

Kyle Scott

Posts Twitter Facebook Google+

Editor

31 responses to Big Piece Nuptials News: Krystle on “Say Yes To The Dress” and Couple’s Wedding Registry Online

1. I guess part of getting married for a girl is going to register for stuff. But if your fiancee makes $20 million a year maybe you don’t need someone to buy you a rolling pin.

2. Someone should ask their photographer what Instagram filter he used on these photos.

3. Everyone wants to buy a new couple a gift! It doesn’t matter their income!
    I’m impressed that they included lower price point items! This allows for people to purchase within their budget!
    Looks like they followed good guidelines, such as these:

4. Candy from the Oak August 15, 2012 at 1:05 pm

As thought Howard would marry a blonde white girl

5. Perhaps he should have donated money to a charity instead of asking for gifts.

6. I would love to dig her fartbox out.

7. Howard is gonna use melon scoop to pick his nose.

8. Candy from the Oak August 15, 2012 at 1:37 pm

One would think Howard uses a clothespin on his nose while performing oral. That nose can smell any odor down there

9. Lindsay,
    make me a sandwhich, pronto

10. Good to see “nose” is making contact with something white…

11. @MM, best comment ever

12. Lindsay belongs in the kitchen – not on the internet.
    She probably broke her computer in the process, and/or spilled nail polish all over her ipad and can no longer defend herself on here.

13. @ Tim: LOL good stuff

14. does anyone else think the pictures are really pointless and stupid?

15. She looks kind of beat in that photo

16. Candy from the Oak August 15, 2012 at 2:32 pm

They took the pic on wildwoods boardwalk with the blank background so they can have 2 themes for their wedding invitations. One card for the whites and one for the noses

17. Hockey penis expert August 15, 2012 at 2:45 pm

I heard Jeff Carter destroyed her twat

18. I was there ^

19. I bet her pussy smells like pine tar.
    I wonder if Shane hit that before he left.

20. Chance- Vice President in Command of the GnA Falcons August 15, 2012 at 4:04 pm

I’m shocked he hasn’t knocked her up yet!!
    Man that wt pussy is ruined from the big pieces cock.
    I just better not see Howard breaking the 7th commandment or I will expose him like that lil runt the flying Hawaiin.
    Ryan- no more picking up sp chickies waitresses/hostesses & telling them to leave work early to go to AC with u in a limo. I’m watching & have sources all over

21. The VP knows everything

22. Yo Lindsay, get the mother fuck off my site, you cunt.
    Get back to baking a pie for the dinner dessert.
    This is a men’s only site!!
    Also I heard the big pieces mixed race son is already stealing krystle’s panties out of the hamper

23. EY YO VP – GO INTO DETAILS PLZ

24. Christian Stengal August 15, 2012 at 7:12 pm

Do any of these athletes date there’ own race?? All like the white women.. Stick to your own kind Howard !

25. No jokes about the 13″ washcloths, eh?

26. Where da white woman at

27. A friend of Krystle August 15, 2012 at 9:10 pm

Leave her & Ryan alone haters. They have more class in their index fingers then all these commenters alone!!! Leave Shane alone too

28. Howard Stern didn’t ask for any gifts at his wedding…he stated that if you wanted to get a gift, please make a charity donation North Shore Animal League.
    This is just fucking stupid.

29. She’s a greedy bitch

30. Helped Ryan and Krystle Register at Sonoma August 16, 2012 at 9:18 am

When Ryan went to the bathroom I felt up Krystle, then met up with her later and slammed her

31. Stephen Mahalik August 19, 2012 at 11:30 pm

Dont post your wedding info online if you cant take the heat. Did they put “hitting to left field lessons” on their registry? Cause that would definitely be something he could use other then 13 inch washcloths