PSA: Sheena Parveen Graces Today’s Daily News Cover

Kyle Scott —  August 15, 2012 — 43 Comments

Screen Shot 2012-08-15 at 11.28.09 AM
As a sports blog, we’re required to do one monthly public service announcement. This is it.

SHEENA PARVEEN IS ON THE COVER OF TODAY’S DAILY NEWS, as about 300 of you have pointed out to me.

Somewhere, Hurricane Schwartz and Bill Henley are staring into separate mirrors, crying, wondering if they should get breast implants or, perhaps, just start with some lipstick. Just a little bit. Viewers won’t even notice… but they’d like them to.

Anyway, yeah, Sheena.

Pic via Bob Vetrone Jr.

Kyle Scott

Posts Twitter Facebook Google+

Editor

43 responses to PSA: Sheena Parveen Graces Today’s Daily News Cover

1. Candy from the Oak August 15, 2012 at 12:06 pm

Looks like she would have a hairy A hole

2. candy from the oak i just laughed at ur comment for 2 straight minutes

3. Cleveland Steamer August 15, 2012 at 12:18 pm

Right on Candy, and I would love to braid that hair with my night stick

4. It took me a minute to find her, I was distracted by that sexy picture of Andy in the corner.

5. Does anyone actually think shes good looking?

6. who cares? ur an idiot…she is smokin hot!!!!
    u must b gay
    its a red alert!!!!!
    ill shave and bleach her brown eye!!!

7. Candy from the Oak August 15, 2012 at 12:33 pm

She is not hot. Ok looking tops. I like that colored girl on channel 6

8. She’s a butter face

9. I’d eat 10 feet of her shit to get to her sweaty asshole!

10. Candy from the Oak August 15, 2012 at 12:42 pm

@ jim Jackson watch the language

11. I wonder what Angelo Cataldi would do to that?

12. Angelo cataldi would take her to dinner, show her his hook nose then make her pay for dinner.

13. She could eat a hoagie in the shower without getting in wet with that giant schnoz of hers

14. ‘getting it wet’

15. I seriously do not get what the big fuss is over this chick. Take off the makeup and she’s a 5 at best. Melissa MaGee and even Cicely Tynan’s old ass are 1000x hotter than her.

16. A five at best…? Jason sounds like a jealous tranny. Turn in your nut sack dude, you’re playing for the wrong team.

17. I used to watch her on weekends when she worked at WTVT Fox 13 in Tampa Bay!

18. 5 at best. She’s trying, but there’s something intangibly hideous about her.

19. Cecily Tynan or GTFO.
    - Tom Lamaine

20. This makes me miss Kerri Lee Halkett

21. That freakish smile reminds me of TV chef Giada De Laurentiis, and that chick always gave me the creeps. Thanks, but no thanks. I’ll pass.

22. 5 without makeup? I think shes a 5 with makeup…you guys must not get with many hot chicks or your desperate if this chick is hot to you…

23. Lolworthy comments here from guys who are probably taking a break from jerking it to tumblr to catch up on some philly sports tmz news

24. I would love to give that sheena anal sex

25. Chance- Vice President in Command of the GnA Falcons August 15, 2012 at 3:58 pm

@shitstanz I just pleasured myself to her & it felt great home boy.
    I imagined her big fake cans flopping up & down as she’s riding me like a cowgirl. Maybe 3 Finger Lenny is fake sleeping in the next bed

26. Ukee Washington August 15, 2012 at 3:58 pm

Katie Fehlinger is hotter.

27. I’m going to the kitchen. Anybody want a sandwich?

28. I would love to stick 2 fingers in her puss & 1 in her ah, then make her suck on my 3 fingers.
    I miss big tit jade McCarthy from ch 10

29. If you don’t think she’s hot, you need glasses. Stop trying to act cool like you get with hotter chicks. No, no you don’t.

30. Christian Stengal August 15, 2012 at 7:08 pm

I would give her the.best 2 pumps she ever would have

31. I would love to eat a burger out of her vagina & then wash it down with a craft beer, man mans style

32. She dont got big cans

33. The Taggart House August 15, 2012 at 10:05 pm

She’s smoking hot. Has a nice kardasian look to her

34. 50.000 dudes in Florida, Texas and So-Cal are laughing their asses off right now at the comments saying she’s ‘hot’.
    Yea she’s a Kardashian alright…Kringy Kardashian.

35. “WHAT A PIECE OF ASSSS” STERN SHOW

36. I’m still mad that ho never hit me back on twitter.

37. Elbows too pointy

38. Eric Bruntlett’s Grey Beard August 16, 2012 at 10:30 am

i eat a doritos taco off her fur burger

39. She has a monstrous nose. I can see 30 women better looking than her in Center City in 5 minutes.

40. Shes very exotic but so is my one sister. I’d love to ejaculate in her rectum…oh in Sheena’s as well.

41. She’s probably the hottest dot head that I’ve ever seen, which is kind of like saying she’s the tallest midget in the circus because I’d take a sistah over a dot head any day.