DeSean Jackson Staccs Up on Food for Jaccpot Crew

Ya digg?

DeSean Jackson got his Twitter on just a day after the day the Eagles died. First, the cray cray scene in Atlantic City:

Screen Shot 2012-10-29 at 2.41.28 PM

Me neither, DeSean. Me neither.

Next, D-Jac had to stacc up at the Shop Rite on Oregon Ave:

Screen Shot 2012-10-29 at 2.41.52 PM
Screen Shot 2012-10-29 at 2.41.52 PM

I don’t have to point this out to you, but that is an OBSCENE amount of food. I wonder who foots that bill?

1. poor upbringing

October 29, 2012 at 2:51 pm

God I can’t wait till he’s broke and has no more friends.

2. Finkel is Einhorn

October 29, 2012 at 2:55 pm

#FeedReid

3. Dat shit cray cray bruh bruh he aint use 2 dat

4. notice the huge big off ziploc’s…..what are his boys weed dealer’s?

5. Slamming Gretzkey's Daughter

October 29, 2012 at 3:17 pm

Drew Ro$enhau$ foots the bill.

6. A concerned Eagles fan

October 29, 2012 at 3:24 pm

DeSean learn from Iverson and drop the leeches and hangers on,for they won’t be around after your money runs out.

7. I don’t give a shit… I make $40K a year… Jaccpot style!!

8. what the hail is he doing at the oregon ave shoprite? it aint balla status unless youse at save-a-lot

9. Ugh, why do black people go out of their way to sound ignorant. You wonder why the man puts ya’ll down..werd?

10. Smart man

11. Candy from the Oak

October 29, 2012 at 5:12 pm

probably used a ebt card

12. Marty McFly's Future Tweet Reports

October 29, 2012 at 7:03 pm

“Gawdamm it’s crayyy up@ werk 2day. Had to tel my boss dat I used to STACC up here for herricayns n shit an he was all liyk “Just stock the shelves in your aisle please, Mr. Jackson. You’re distracting your fellow employees again.” LOL shit is crayyy @ #ShopRyyeeetStyle! ps yo John Blaris just got fird from the fish deepardmend I’ze gonna be moovin on up ya hurd!!”
    (4 followers)

13. Jerry sucked a nigger’s cock last night….big and juicy

14. How come deys awwww da time pointin’ fingurrrs all ova da place in pitchurrrrrs yo?

15. Frank the Killer

October 30, 2012 at 5:31 pm

Second coming of the one we call Iverson. His demise is coming soon.

16. He hasn’t done a fucking thing in two years …. is he already demised?