Phillies Rep Reps Crossing Broad at Local High School

Kyle Scott —  November 29, 2012 — 45 Comments

Screen Shot 2012-11-29 at 5.57.33 PM
Hearts and minds, ladies and gentlemen. Hearts and fucking minds.

Reader (@AndubC856), a student at Gloucester High School in New Jersey, informed me via the Tweets that the Phillies sent a presenter to the school’s career day today who discussed our friendly little sports blog. Here’s how it happened:

We just had an assembly at our school with Phillies reps talking to us. They asked if anyone checked Crossing Broad daily or just in general. Out of the whole school, my hand was the lone one. I am ashamed, yet proud.  We're having a sort of career day here, and we had Phillies reps come talk to us and one of the presenters was talking about how people cover the Phillies and then she asked about CB. She then told the rest of my school that CB is the best Philly sports blog to follow and she encourages all Phillies fans to check it out.

First off, the students of Gloucester High and I are beefing. WTF, Gloucesterererer? One hand? ONE? You illiterate bastards. Go back to listening to your rap music and playing PS Vita, or whatever it is you kids do nowadays. But not you, (@AndubC856). You can stay.

Second: I see you, Phillies rep, reppin’ CB to impressionable youngsters. Good looks, hunnie. You tell Rube I’m watching him.

image from mobilwi.typepad.com

Always.

Kyle Scott

Posts Twitter Facebook Google+

Editor

45 responses to Phillies Rep Reps Crossing Broad at Local High School

1. MOUNTAINS OF WAFFLES November 29, 2012 at 6:21 pm

victory screech for kyle

2. I hope you contract HIV and Parkinson’s disease at the same fucking time Kyle.

3. meet him in the showers November 29, 2012 at 6:25 pm

And this young man will be receiving a pair of Kyle’s soiled panties as a thank you.

4. its a good site. im on daily. but if chase utley slips a nip it takes over the fucking page

5. This site is just about the only one I read for Philly sports. This and Action News. Everyone else just isn’t funny….

6. Only cunts live in new jersey

7. The Original that guy November 29, 2012 at 6:30 pm

I WISH Chase Utley would slip a nip

8. This site needs more tits

9. Kyle Scott’s Aunt November 29, 2012 at 6:52 pm

Kyle can you move away from the television? I cannot watch jeopardy over your huge head!

10. (_*_)(_*_) Big Ol’ Fat Titties (_*_)(_*_) November 29, 2012 at 6:53 pm

A true Crossing Broad fan would have told her to show her tits or gtfo, kid

11. Candy from the Oak November 29, 2012 at 6:53 pm

I thought Sandy destroyed NJ

12. Something tells me @AndubC856 sells dime bags of weed & ADHD drugs to his fellow classmates

13. As a show of appreciation Kyle will be donating the other half of this kid’s moustache

14. Somebody calls you out for a racist comment in the Bynum post so you disable the comments? Im saying it anyway you friggin snake.
    Agreed w counterproductive. It’s the same kind of stuff that constantly pops up on this blog that makes it hard to stomach for non-morons. You were kidding Kyle? What are you, 12? It’s not blatantly racist so it’s acceptable? Get a clue. As I’ve said before, Malvern/Nova= good schools but NO (zero) concept of race/racism and what is acceptable. Do yourself a favor and stay away from the topic.
    Look at your idiot racist commenters. If you didn’t post consistent quasi-racist remarks, maybe that shit would disappear. Not that you care.
    Also agree with tfor3. Hoping he gets on the damn court soon so the bashing can stop.
    Thanks for your time Kyle and congrats on your high school fandom! You’re obviously very proud.

15. Iron Balls McGinty November 29, 2012 at 7:10 pm

Steve- stay get off this site pussy

16. A Well Known Dirty Jew Lawyer November 29, 2012 at 7:11 pm

Steve, I have a Master’s Degree from an Ivy League school, so when I tell you to go suck a dick and stop being a bitch, know that that comment is coming from a very educated person.

17. @ Steve- congratulations on the gayest comment of 2012..

18. God damnit Steve, way to ruin my 15 minutes of fame. You son of a bitch

19. Steve sounds like he needs to get laid. Lighten up jeez

20. A Well Known Dirty Jew Lawyer November 29, 2012 at 7:28 pm

Hey Steve here’s an update, I just confirmed my travel dates for my European tour that will be kicking off with a week in Budapest. This moron’s getting so laid!

21. Steve, stop being a little whore

22. Steve, are you a gook, spic, jew, dego or spearchucker?

23. Steve sounds like he wants to sex Kyle

24. Steve would have made some great points there if he hadn’t been arrested for masturbating at a Lincoln screening

25. Candy from the Oak November 29, 2012 at 7:44 pm

@ Steve, back in the kitchen to gossip

26. I didn’t disable the comments, you weirdo

27. Steve sounds like he might be half a fag

28. There’s the only knock I have on this site, that any idiot can pose as 15 different people because they’re bored and have no life. Bottom feeders of internet lawlessness on display. Does any comment on here ever get deleted for any reason? Just curious.

29. My favorite was where he implied that a self-respecting person would derive their sense of proper racial boundaries from their dickbag LA professors. The scary part is that I think that’s often the case.
    Keep up the good work Kyle, you bastard.

30. So lumpy is Steve I guess

31. C’mon bro, I don’t give a fuck about Steve except he’s entitled to an opinion. But the obvious forgeries on here tend to undermine the point of commenting at all, don’t they? And don’t you think I know he’s/they’re about to be pointed at me just for asking this?
    Hey I’m glad the site was mentioned somewhere, whatever.

32. Who the fuck really cares about obvious forgeries on a sports blog’s comment threads? We’re not curing cancer here.

33. Lumpy7 & Steve, stop worrying so much about comments. Can’t take these people serious. Lol

34. kyle scott’s spacebar November 30, 2012 at 6:50 am

i for one come for both the articles and also the “interesting” commentary.

35. I woke up in a great mood & then see Steve’s evil comment to ruin my morning.
    Steve you are a homo: part wimp, and part pussy.
    Way to ruin this kids 15 min of fame

36. Kyle is obviously on the Phila Sports Radar. Good things happen to good people.
    He’s shown great judgement on certain uh, emails i sent him.
    Information is a weapon. Kyle knows when to pull the trigger.

37. LOL the phillies rep was a chick … sorry Kyle their opinions dont matter. You know that
    NO LOVE,
    Beez Nutz

38. Gloucester City is an “Abbott” school district…. recieving special funding and attention for lower income, under-performing urban districts. Camden is another.
    So I know you weren’t aware, but the “illiterate” comment while 100% a joke, may ruffle some feathers.

39. Al TRU, why all the cliff hangers and inside jokes/comments? Bring your attention seeking to Facebook where it belongs.

40. Kyle, I so sowwy

41. it would be funny if all the comments were Kyle but using different names for everything… Am I kyle? No, not at all.. just a funny thought… carry on interweb goers

42. @this dude, for realsies.

43. You just blew my fuckin mind man…

44. This blog misses hockey, all the best comments come from flyers threads

45. Wish the Fightins’ site was still around.