Here’s Video of Two Bulls Fans Being Shot on The El

Kyle Scott —  December 14, 2012 — 29 Comments

Screen Shot 2012-12-13 at 4.34.39 PM
This was all over the news last night, but here’s incredibly clear footage of two Bulls fans being shot on The El in West Philly Wednesday night. Hop it for the video.

Kyle Scott

Posts Twitter Facebook Google+

Editor

29 responses to Here’s Video of Two Bulls Fans Being Shot on The El

1. Candy from the Oak December 14, 2012 at 9:35 am

So shocked it’s blacks. I’m sure if you look at more video you’ll see that didn’t pay the fare

2. When the cops catch that miserable rat bastard, they should throw his ass off the Ben Franklin Bridge with barbells tied to his ankles. And televise his swan dive for all to see on the evening news. That would make for one hell of a deterrent to crime.

3. This is why white women shouldn’t date these animals

4. Candy from the Oak December 14, 2012 at 9:52 am

Recklesss does

5. cum stain mclain December 14, 2012 at 9:53 am

You gotta remember that these kids are crack babies, babies, so their parents and grandparents were probably druggies so they have no idea how to act in normal society

6. Can any of these guys play quarterback???

7. Yo, this my corna, I ain’t runnin nowhere!

8. The Original that guy December 14, 2012 at 10:14 am

There are so many Sparkling Wiggles in West Philly.

9. dese bois from west philly aint play no games we get down to get down pop pop

10. and they wonder why we do not want them moving into our neighborhoods….

11. UPDATE the names of the two are Matt and Eric Early

12. Rachel Recklessssssssssss Boi Fraynd December 14, 2012 at 10:31 am

wha da fuck man? Mofuckas talking sheeiiiiiitt on ma team. Ma home girl R to the mothafuckin RECKLESSSSZ! be sleepin wit dat center o my mothafucking TEEEAAAAMMM right dere. She ma bitch, but its mothafuckin’ BYNUM, namsayin, bruh? Had to let dat nigga hit my ho. Ain’t gon let these HATERS talk shit own ma Sixers man. Had to show these niggas wuz up.
    RECKLESSSZ got so hot when she found out I pooped some niggas ass for talkin’ shit, me n ma niggas ran train on dat ho. She gon make some nice halfrican babys, man.

13. Obviously the metal detectors are working at the Wachovia center.
    Good to know.

14. Glad to see the Vick brothers in the news again

15. rachel recklesss’ pussy December 14, 2012 at 10:41 am

I would let this two come in anytime

16. Dino, I was thinking the same thing!!!

17. how would metal detectors in the wachovia center stop a shooting on the subway?

18. *edit, im stoned and see words that aren’t really there

19. Poor kids they probably come from a broken home with no real male role models in their life
    I just hope that when these two young men are released from prison they can become productive members in this society.
    If you racist scumbags were raised in such a negative environment as these two young men you would probably have done something much worse you self rigtheous low lifes.

20. Looks like the apes figured out how to use a handgun.. their intelligence is remarkable

21. Donald Garvey took the words right out of my mouth.
    I’m confused though, why didn’t he hold the gun sideways?

22. Yes Lesbo, black children are the only ones in the world to ever grow up in difficult situations. I know this because I’ve seen all of Spike Lee’s films.

23. So the fact that someone doesnt have a proper male role model in their life makes it okay to shoot people Keisha? interesting theory totally justifiable that he shot 2 guys over a basketball game when you put it like that

24. These are the type of animals Rachel recklesss fucks

25. I’m not a racist, quite the opposite, but the majority of African Americans I’ve ever known or worked with don’t seem to recognize the importance of or care about the stability a nuclear family provides for children. It also seems like the majority of them also don’t realize that previous white generations made sacrifices themselves to insure that their offspring had greater opportunities than they had themselves.
    The more racist way of saying the above is that blacks need to stop breeding like rabbits and take responsibility for their own families, communities and future. The only way to currently describe their chosen culture in this society is self-destructive.

26. You know how Mrs. Early knew she was pregnant? she pulled out her tampon and all the cotton was picked.

27. Chance- Vice President of the GnA Falcons December 14, 2012 at 2:13 pm

What those 2 kids get on their SAT’s?
    Barbecue Sauce