Here’s the Full Flyers Schedule

Screen Shot 2013-01-11 at 4.03.06 PM

WHOSE THUMB IS THAT?!

There were rumors earlier today that some season ticket holders gained access to the Flyers schedule before its official release. One Twitterererererererer, (@MattParenti), tweeted a picture of what we're confident is the schedule that will be released later today or tomorrow.

That stretch in the middle of February is brutal– six road games in 10 days.

The Flyers will play the Rangers and Devils five times, and Penguins and Islanders four.

Plan your winters accordingly.

UPDATE: This is the official schedule.

1. Philly fan stuck in Ohio

January 11, 2013 at 4:22 pm

MARIETTA COLLEGE MUTHAFUCKAS

2. Looks legit since that’s what the STH lists usually look like

3. Nice hard day of work you put in there today. You should definitely get yourself a drink tonight and take it easy

4. Can’t wait!!!

5. Back to back home games against the rangers in march?

6. god dammit ill be in vegas on march 9th and 10th for a wedding and my birthday…damn you gary bettman only the second time in like 10 years the flyers play a quality opponent at home and on or near my birthday and im going to be away

7. that fooled me, too. one is the islanders. i can guarantee you this isn’t a phony word doc.

8. Candy from the Oak

January 11, 2013 at 4:40 pm

Tara you horny

9. The Shift- stop sounding like a pussy & bet the game in Vegas. Indulge in a hooker if you win

10. ass man…was planning on it and throwing a little bet for the flyers to win it all…i was just the schedule before the lockout didnt make me feel so bad

11. Candy from the Oak

January 11, 2013 at 4:49 pm

@ the shift are you a Homo?

12. no but if you are i hear crosby likes to play catch if you are interested

13. Candy from the Oak

January 11, 2013 at 5:07 pm

@ the shift you just confirmed your a homo

14. Good, now I know what home games I’m not going to be buying tickets for. If the Flyers have a chance to win the Cup, then I’ll try to get tickets, just so I can boo the hell at out Bettman if he’s got the balls to present the Cup.

15. Fuck the flyers

16. Chance- VP of the GnA Falcons

January 11, 2013 at 7:10 pm

Hartnell is fucking hairy pussy sheena parveen, get on it Kyle

17. R I P CrossingBroad

January 11, 2013 at 9:11 pm

Kyle just cut his dick off… image a chick he beats off to fucking his arch-nemesis Scottie Hartnell

18. Sheena is hotter then Catherine Webb. Hands down

19. @redskins fan..i think your looking at the wrong post.. the handicap post is a couple down dork.

20. The Devils are playing the Jets on Tuesday 1/22/13