So I Can Still Call Off The Wedding, Right?

Kyle Scott —  January 18, 2013 — 45 Comments

By the way, it's a Forever Lazy. And it's awesome.

Kyle Scott

Posts Twitter Facebook Google+

Editor

45 responses to So I Can Still Call Off The Wedding, Right?

1. Yea, you can call it off and marry that dude you always wanted to.

2. S.Mouse! – I heard Carter is already taken..

3. vid doesnt work

4. shes basically saying you dont bang her right

5. Her hubby after she divorces you January 18, 2013 at 1:19 pm

Is that the future Mrs. Crossing Broad? Nice job Kyle!

6. Yeah you outkicked the coverage on that one bro

7. Shit if I ran a sports blog from my living room Id wear my onesie all day long. Is it the one that has the zippered flaps in the front and back for “when nature calls”?

8. Yep… the future Mrs. CB is smokin’. That’s, in the words of Mikey Miss… “good work by you,” Kyle.

9. It’s good to see you don’t have a fake girlfriend too.

10. The man works out of his house talking about sports, hangs out in a onesie, and has a smokin fiancee.
    No wonder there are so many haters.
    Well played, Kyle. Well played.

11. youll always be a faggot..and im calling 6 months before she divorces your broke ass for someone with a real job and a dick.

12. Onesies are bad ass. Don’t be ashamed.

13. Penguins Fan Who Goes to Temple January 18, 2013 at 1:50 pm

not bad for a philly girl

14. You can call it off for sure, but you’ll never pull a smoke like that again.

15. Kyle you dog. She’s hot.

16. Kyle Scott’s Spacebar January 18, 2013 at 2:00 pm

Good Job Kyle, she’s hot

17. No Te’oing for you, young man. Bravo!

18. Candy from the Oak January 18, 2013 at 2:06 pm

i will add too my spank bank

19. Every Crossing Broad Commenter Ever January 18, 2013 at 2:30 pm

What’s that bitch doing out of the kitchen?! Tell her to make you a sandwich!

20. Penguins Fan Who Goes to Temple January 18, 2013 at 2:36 pm

Whatever happened to that pussy chirp???

21. Dude your fiancĂ© is quite hot well done man… Well done

22. Anyone else think he posted this link hoping to get all of these glowing comments about his girlfriend? Just another way for the always arrogant Kyle to say, “I’m better than you.”

23. I’m hoping to maybe get my dick sucked at xfinity sat

24. Whats up faggot from Temple?

25. Well done kyle, don’t fuck it up take a shower, pierce all your condoms, knock it up before it wakes up.

26. how is this the first time you people have seen her? Is this your first time visiting the site?

27. Penguins Fan Who Goes to Temple January 18, 2013 at 3:40 pm

fake chirp

28. Chance- VP of the GnA Falcons January 18, 2013 at 3:48 pm

Suzie Celek looks like a good fuck

29. Kyle Scott’s Aunt January 18, 2013 at 3:52 pm

how long before Burrell snatches her from my nephew!

30. @KYLE SCOTT
    JEAH!

31. Oh the Humanity January 18, 2013 at 4:00 pm

ANCHOR BABY STAT!!! Before she gets away!

32. I’m afraid to ask Angelo to weigh in…

33. you would wear a onesie. very masculine of you, said no girl ever

34. LOL so funny. I would never get caught wearing one of those around my girlfriend … if she were still alive.

35. The Rooney Rule January 18, 2013 at 8:30 pm

@candy- what was the comment?

36. Dorenbos wife is definitely hot .. but I’m struggling to get past those Baba Booey choppers.

37. The Rooney Rule January 18, 2013 at 9:57 pm

Lol

38. Yeah, Kyle, you little bitch, what’s with all the censorship on this story and no other story ever?

39. “Wild” Bill Soreman January 19, 2013 at 8:32 am

I would eat the muffins out of her asshole. Kyle, being her around me and I’ll be taking her from you.

40. Christ, WIP must be scraping the floor under the bottom of the barrel nowadays…

41. Kyle’s chick is the hottest of the 3 in that video

42. Well, you probably can but that would be A TOTAL MISTAKE. She’s very beautiful, and any guy would be lucky to have her, and I bet thousands out there reading this post is dreaming to get someone like her.

43. Her Uncle in Dallas January 28, 2013 at 4:07 pm

You guys are all pigs…..that’s my niece!!!