Video: Gus Bradley Arrives in Philadelphia

Here's Gus Bradley getting off a private jet at Northeast Airport. There was at least one local news helicopter and cameramen from three local stations.

Bradley got into an awaiting black SUV that sped away, leaving the airport out of the view of cameras. He was by himself on the plane. All very exciting, I know.

1. stick to hockey

January 15, 2013 at 2:39 pm

Really riveting stuff.

2. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we’ve become Kansas City.

3. Angelo Cataldo wanna be

January 15, 2013 at 2:41 pm

Eatdatpussy is a fat junglebunny

4. Oscar nomination for best web short video under 30 seconds

5. What color was his morning bowel movement? I hope it had some green in there. John Clark needs to find out!

6. hoodasskneegrow

January 15, 2013 at 2:44 pm

Where’s EDP?

7. Find out how big his Johnson is yet, Kyle? Your stalking skills obviously aren’t as good as eatdatpussy…he knows how many times a week Gus shits

8. The Ex Eagles Fans

January 15, 2013 at 2:48 pm

no zoom on that camera… that could have been a black getting getting off that plane as far as we know

9. I expect a full EDP reaction video tomorrow after he signs.

10. Well, that’s nineteen seconds I’ll never get back.

11. But yet we rip on KC for covering Reid’s arrival like a presidential visit. Samsies

12. I bet there is a blog in Seattle that is making fun of your Bradley coverage….

13. wonder if any GnA legends welcomed him at the airport

14. The Ex Eagles Fans

January 15, 2013 at 3:02 pm

hey kyle im going to need you to use your investigative jeournalism skills to find some more info and pics on that large breasted girl that is the new phillies ball girl

15. Who cares, the Eagles are going to blow regardless of who’s coaching.

16. You cared enough to click on the article then comment on it.

17. Brent Musberger

January 15, 2013 at 3:23 pm

Damn, I thought I was the creepy one…

18. Dennis,
    Its Blu Ray toolbag

19. What happened to the girlsofphillly.com ad?

20. Great coverage Kyle, way to stay on top of this very important story.

21. It’s been replaced by cougars with ping pong balls!!

22. Chance- VP of the GnA Falcons

January 15, 2013 at 4:31 pm

Jeff should take gus out tonight to get his dick sucked

23. I hope EDP dies of a massive fucking heart attack before next season

24. Didn’t we just mock Kansas City’s over-the-top (Stallone!!!) coverage of Andy Reid’s arrival?

25. I can’t wait for Crossing Broad to consist entirely of links to google searches for “Philadelphia sports news.”

26. Angelo Cataldo wanna be

January 15, 2013 at 6:45 pm

LOL, beat it scum bag

27. I want Gus to cum on my face

28. Eagles will be bad for years. Lmao

29. Seahawks defensive coordinator Gus Bradley arrived in Philadelphia on Tuesday for his second interview with the Eagles suggesting the nearly three week search to replace Andy Reid could be nearing an end.