Video: Ryan Howard on “The Office:

Kyle Scott —  April 5, 2013 — 15 Comments

Screen Shot 2013-04-05 at 8.27.44 AM

Ryan Howard guest starred on The Office last night. He played himself and met with Jim and Darryl at their sports marketing company in Philadelphia. Howard, whose appearance was more of a Subway publicity stunt (at least four references on the show), pitched his movie, The Big Piece– a film about Howard hitting a home run that goes into outer space and then comes back with space dust, transforming him into – wait for it – The Big Piece.

Howard get a B+ for his acting skills. He looks comfortable on the set and his tone fits in perfectly with that The Office‘s methodical cadence. The best part is at the end, when he asks Jim and Darryl to secure the rights to Darth Vader for his movie. “We need Darth,” Howard says dryly.

Three videos after the jump. Sorry about the ads.

Kyle Scott

Posts Twitter Facebook Google+

Editor

15 responses to Video: Ryan Howard on “The Office:

1. So I have to sift through an entire shitty episode of the Office just to find the Ryan Howard scenes? No thanks.

2. Jim “Doobs” Bell April 5, 2013 at 8:42 am

Ryan Howard has the biggest nose in MLB & that’s a fact

3. Oh nevermind. This show really does suck though.

4. Dusty Rhodes Joe Robertson April 5, 2013 at 8:47 am

Watched bits & pieces of the ep last night in between phils, flyers & wrestling & Andy reminded me of Kyle when he was reading the negative YouTube comments.
    JK JK JK

5. Candy from the Oak April 5, 2013 at 8:47 am

I just see eyes

6. Candy from the Oak April 5, 2013 at 8:50 am

Kyle, is there a meeting spot today? Since you never came thru with the Christmas party. Can’t wait to get my fingers sticky n stinky if I meet a Delco slut

7. The Big Piece of Crap April 5, 2013 at 8:51 am

Well there was Ryan Howard hitting into the shift another 2 or 3 times last night. You know, I’d love for someone to ask him “how are you working to overcome the shift teams put on you?” He would have no answer b/c he’s not working on it at all. He is content with his $25mil. If he was a guy who went year to year in arbitration & this was a contract year then you know damn well he’d be scrambling to make adjustments. No one will ever ask him that question though b/c he rarely does interviews, and even if he did, guys like Mikey Miss drink his bath water & wouldn’t have the guts to ask the tough questions. Of course Rube gave him a no-trade clause (as if the money wasn’t a deterrent enough for prospective trade partners), and he’s building that big ass house in Florida so he’d never accept a trade. We’re stuck with him.

8. WAIT A SECOND!!!! April 5, 2013 at 9:14 am

I had no idea this happened…. http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/sidney-crosby-not-suffered-concussion-symptoms-contrary-report-221443235–nhl.html

Eskin reported that Sidney Crosby was having concussion like symptoms? I mean, with your penchant for reporting whatever Eskin says, Kyle, I’m surprised there was no mention of this…Any indication that hes right or if this is just part of his continuing 2013 downward spiral?

9. “Sorry about the ads”

HA!

10. Kyle Scott’s Left Ovary April 5, 2013 at 9:41 am

What would Ryan Lochte do?

11. Kyle’s delete button April 5, 2013 at 9:42 am

I’ve been worked to death these past few days with all of these new comments.

12. ThePhillyFlash April 5, 2013 at 10:54 am

A pity I don’t watch scripted shows, otherwise, I might’ve watched that last night. Then again, considering what I’ve seen of Ryan from those Subway commercials he does, I suspect I didn’t miss anything of substance.

13. “Howard get a B+ for his acting skills.”

Kyle get an F for his grammar skills.