More on the Friendly Woman Behind Home Plate

Screen Shot 2013-05-30 at 2.02.02 PM

Grab via ZWR

Chesticles! Chesticles!

I don’t know how the post about the woman with the big cans behind home plate last night is the top post of the day… but it is. By a wiiiiiide gap cleave margin. By a wide and supple margin.

The woman’s name is Dana Interlante, and she may have just pulled off one of the best publicity stunts – intentional or not – in quite some time. She was a guest on the WIP Morning Show today (thanks in part to our post) and told Angelo Cataldi – who I’m convinced was interviewing her sans pants – that she regrets not wearing a shirt to promote the business she owns– Primo Hoagies in Runnemede, New Jersey.

And, as it would turn out, just two days ago (!) she was featured in a story on NJ.com:

Screen Shot 2013-05-30 at 2.00.44 PM

I actually prefer the blue shirt to the tank… lets the imagination do some work

Dana also admitted that she went and bought a shirt after receiving text messages while at the game. As you can see, she covered up by the later innings:

Screen Shot 2013-05-30 at 1.52.42 PM

It sounds like this was all totally accidental, and that may have been a good thing for Dana. I think* I read one time that MLB bans overt guerrilla marketing stunts such as promotional signs and t-shirts in the crowd, so it’s possible that a large-breastedfonted Primo shirt may have gotten some unwanted attention. Thus, this situation sums up pretty much everything you need to know about marketing: When in doubt, use boobs. Big ones.

Listen to Dana’s interview on WIP here and then grab some of her meat at Primo Hoagies in Runnemede. [And yes, she has a Facebook. And no, I’m not linking to it. And yes, there are pictures there. And yes, they are spectacular.]

*Can’t seem to find it now.

H/T to reader Dave

1. well done sir, well done

2. wenonah, eh? i always jog thru there. hope to see her while i am out for a run.

3. Great detective work, Kyle. Excellent jugs reporting…

4. Cleveland Stever

May 30, 2013 at 2:27 pm

This was totally a publicity stunt. This same chick was on WIP after the Superbowl telling Glenn & Anthony how Joe Flacco was in the store the week after and what a nice guy he was. She obviously is using WIP for free publicity, and kudos to her, it is working.

5. Loving the dude behind her, goin for the over the shoulder peek. Always Classy, ha – great timing

6. the guy behind her is the real story.

7. Shane victorino

May 30, 2013 at 2:41 pm

I hit it after the game..I love jersey chicks!

8. How about the toolbag with the sunglasses and pink beater?

• I actually think thats a woman, you can sort of make out white earrings. Also he/she’s arms have no definition, too dainty for a man.

Final Verdict: Lesbian.

• Andy Reid's Ham Sandwich

May 31, 2013 at 9:41 am

It’s a 14 year old kid. And it really doesn’t matter if he was a lesbian. It’s just another person that wouldn’t have sex with you.

9. Candy from the Oak

May 30, 2013 at 2:51 pm

She makes Suzie look hot

10. Candy from the Oak

May 30, 2013 at 2:52 pm

also i like how you added the sponsor in the pic

11. Umm, I accidentally kinda glanced at her Facebook page on my way to somewhere else.
    In one of her pics she’s with some old looking dude, but he looks just like Glen Macnow before he lost all of his hair.

12. Mobile Uploads
    Updated 17 minutes ago
    There are no photos in this album. BOOOOOOOO

• Do you mean her Facebook page?
      I just accidentally cruised by there again and she has like 80 pictures posted. You must be doing something wrong with your search.

13. man..that is a whole lot of meat in the deli!

14. Please make her my partner at the golf outing. Thank you…

15. her son is smokin… i’d gobble his submarine if you catch my drift.

16. I’m thiniking she takes that bra off and those cans go all Nat geo.

• Thanks for completely ruining the whole fantasy with that Nat Geo visual.
      Ugh!
      However, I must admit it did make me laugh.

17. Chris Therien's Appetite

May 30, 2013 at 4:04 pm

So much Meat!

18. The guy in the plaid shirt behind her

May 30, 2013 at 4:07 pm

Look at them titties!

19. Everyone needs to grow the fuck up. Is that the first time you’ve seen boobs? If not you need to get laid

20. And if you do some more digging and detective work you’ll come to find that those seats she’s sitting in are owned by Coca Cola. I guess if your company puts Coke on their shelves you to can have those tickets.

21. WIP involved with a publicity stunt for a hoagie joint? I don’t believe it, that would never happen.