Darren Daulton Has Two Brain Tumors

Kyle Scott —  June 27, 2013 — 27 Comments

Screen Shot 2013-06-27 at 2.33.35 PMA statement just released by 97.5 The Fanatic:

Darren Daulton has not been feeling well over the past two weeks. He went to the doctor who discovered two brain tumors and is scheduled for surgery early next week.  Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family at this difficult time. Of course we want to respect his privacy at a time like this, but if you would like to send him get well wishes you may do so at dutch@975thefanatic.com.

I imagine that email server will be crashed with well wishes.

UPDATE: Vai Sikahema is reporting that Dutch is in intensive care at Jefferson, and that one of his tumors is inoperable.

Kyle Scott

Posts Twitter Facebook Google+

Editor

27 responses to Darren Daulton Has Two Brain Tumors

1. Pull thru Dutch! June 27, 2013 at 2:37 pm

Awful news! Lets pray for the best!

2. Drew From Boulder June 27, 2013 at 2:41 pm

Man, I sure was hoping that this was a troll when I first read the Subject line.

3. Big Balls Chip June 27, 2013 at 2:43 pm

Awful news. My thoughts are with Dutch.

4. Praying for Dutch and his family.

5. guy was a stud on and off the field. get well Dutch

6. Terrible news. One of my all time favorites. A great guy on and off the field.

Thoughts and prayers are with his family. Get well soon Dutch!

7. Thoughts and prayers are with Dutch and his family.

8. they are probably what caused him to think he was time traveling…

9. I’ll be praying for Uncle Dutch. sucks

10. here we go again with the Kyle TMZ, who cares Kyle this blog is about PHILLY sports, not medical advice or brains, or cancer…! blah blah blah….

get well dutch

• then don’t visit the site. Why don’t you conform to what i want. no one else matters especially the guy who created and runs this site

11. Man this is terrible news…love listening to Dutch’s stories. C’mon Dutch you can beat this…you’ve got good stuff!

12. Candy from the Oak June 27, 2013 at 4:03 pm

Original morning carts. If his dick could talk

13. not sure if you linked wrong, but nothing at that link right now has anything about jeff or inoperability.

14. GetWellDutch!!! June 27, 2013 at 4:11 pm

Please send him your prayers:

Dutch@975thefanatic.com

15. I’d love to smell dutch’s fingers back in his prime.

Get well Dutch

16. ThePhillyFlash June 27, 2013 at 4:20 pm

Just heard about this on KYW. A damn shame. I’ll be rooting for Dutch to pull through.

17. Trying to get page views by exploiting Darren Daulton’s brain tumors.

18. That was a John pun

19. Probably what caused him to go all nutbag a few years ago..

20. The 93 team was one of my favorite Philies teams of all time- down-to-earth guys playing their hearts out. I am devastated to hear this news. Good thoughts Dutch!

21. Long Term effect of PED’s/Steroids? ala Lyle Alzado? I hope not….speedy recovery Dutch!

22. Giorgio A. Tsoukalos June 27, 2013 at 9:56 pm

I’m not saying it was aliens but

23. Guy went off on metaphysics a few years ago and doesn’t even understand it

I guess we know what those out of body experiences were from now. damn shame

24. My thoughts and prayers are with his family. Get well dutch.

25. Get Well Darren!!