Oh it’s Just Jay Paterno Tweeting a Picture of His Father as a Cloud

Screen Shot 2013-07-08 at 4.11.07 PM

Screen Shot 2013-07-08 at 4.16.29 PM

I think Monsanto is messing with the water in Happy Valley. Here’s a pic sent to, and then tweeted by, Jay Paterno of what appears to be his father, in cloud form.

The best response to Jay came from Eagles beat writer Jeff McLane:

Screen Shot 2013-07-08 at 4.10.15 PM

Jay tweeted this on Friday, but I waited until today to post it. I didn’t want to interrupt anybody’s weekend.

1. Crucify Wheels

July 8, 2013 at 4:22 pm

Paterno enabled a pedophile so as not to besmirch a football team’s reputation. What a great man.

And before PSU cultists jump in here and cum on this thread, fuck your school.

• Yo wheels, u coming to arts fest this weekend?

• You feel better now? Hope the community college you went to was a blast for those two years. Watch yourself

Gotti Out

• Crucify Wheels

July 8, 2013 at 5:02 pm

I feel great… then again I wasn’t one of the 50 or so young boys anally raped inside a PSU building 50 feet from Joe Pa’s office over the course of a decade. Those guys probably don’t feel great.

• Crucify wheels is illiterate

July 8, 2013 at 5:26 pm

There were not 50 incidents 50 feet from Paterno’s office.

But hey, don’t let your lack of facts get in the way of your phony outrage. After all, PSU is a great distraction for all you Catholics out there, who support the biggest child rape factory in the United States…

2. Cool pic

3. I have to wonder if a) Kyle is catholic and b) how many readers who shake their fists at PSU are.

Because it’s hypocrisy at it’s finest…

4. Jay Paterno is a child molester

5. kyle is the meat in a carter/richards sandwich

July 8, 2013 at 5:04 pm

I like how PSU cult members assume everyone but them went to a crappy school, and are jealous of their state school experience.

6. Crucify Wheels

July 8, 2013 at 5:21 pm

On July 5th I saw a cloud that looked like a bunch of construction guys taking down a shitty statue behind a tarp and carrying it away to hide it in a dark shameful place, but my cellphone camera doesn’t work 8-(

Somewhere ScottPa is eating something fried.

• How does a cloud take down a statue?

• Crucify Wheels

July 8, 2013 at 5:30 pm

“I saw a cloud that looked like a bunch of construction guys taking down a shitty statue”

You see Mike, I said the cloud looked like guys taking down a statue. So the guys and the statue were part of the same cloud. You went to PSU, so I know your reading comprehension isn’t all that great, but you can still get a job r̶a̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ coaching kids in State College.

7. Chase's Greasy Mop

July 8, 2013 at 5:31 pm

These PSU posts are pointless. Its the same morons on both sides everytime. Either the JoePa is an enabler crowd (with a spattering of people that think all PSU people were somehow also enablers) or the Joepa was framed crowd. Either way, who gives a rats ass at this point. He is dead, PSU football took an ass beating from the NCAA, Sandusky in prison, and other PSU people are awaiting trial. Joe’s kid sees a cloud, thinks it looks like his dad. This is NOT news. I know Kyle posts this crap as it is a polarizing issue that draws page views but there is actually Philly relevant sports news going on right now. Can we please stick to what matters in this town?

8. Crucify wheels is illiterate

July 8, 2013 at 5:33 pm

Lol didn’t Jeff McClane get his ass kicked by an old man?

• Lol didn’t Joe Paterno look the other way while his assistant was raping kids?

• So did the governor of PA, and I don’t see any of you assholes bitching about him. I wonder how many of you voted for the bastard.

• Crucify wheels is illiterate

July 8, 2013 at 6:05 pm

Lol, didn’t crucify wheels get exposed as being a hypocritical catholic moron?

You got the name CRUCIFY in your name. You’re a member of the Catholic Church, the biggest child rape factory in North America.

Get off your high horse and STFU.

• Crucify Wheels

July 8, 2013 at 7:26 pm

I’m a non-practicing Lutheran, and you also have crucify in your name. Making PSU defenders look bad in an internet fight is as easy as anally raping multiple children for years in front of Joe Paterno!

9. JD Durbin a/k/a "The Durbinator"

July 8, 2013 at 6:09 pm

Heard Scott Paterno almost beat his son half to death for eating the last piece of pizza down Avalon the other weekend

10. I don’t always look the other way when I enable pedophiles to rape little boys.
    But when I do…… Ah fuck it. I saw them being raped and went and wathced video for the next game. I had the most wins in college history. But now I eternally get raped in the ass by a giant bird.

11. ThePhillyFlash

July 8, 2013 at 7:34 pm

Can you say “photoshopped”, boys and girls?

12. LOLz people brag about their 2.0 GPA State School degree when the owner of this website went to a school that everyone at Penn State (who was there for an education) didn’t get into. That’s like riding the high horse for the Cleveland Indians! I get that your MLB but come on, your biggest win was in a movie with a cokehead closer.

every cloud looks like a picture of Andy Reid in a tight suit.

Carry on.

13. Oh the Humanity

July 9, 2013 at 12:42 pm

I see kyle trolling for pageviews. Can’t help but get a dig in on PSU every chance he gets. Guess it makes him feel better about his shitty basketball team who’s “leader” bangs co-eds. Villanova envies the caliber of coaches at PSU.