OHMYGODWHOATEJOHNLECLAIR?

Screen Shot 2013-07-08 at 3.29.15 PMScreen Shot 2013-07-08 at 3.41.09 PMLove Johnny On The Spot. One of my all-time favorites. His goal at the Winter Classic Alumni Game was one of the coolest sports moments I have ever seen. But he’s looking a little, um, gigantic these days– today at the Flyers Alumni Association golf outing with fellow Doomers Eric Lindros and NUMBER 19 MIKAEL RENBERG (Lou Nolan voice).

Hey Johnny, maybe work in a little cardio between bench pressing small sedans?

Pics via Flyers Insider Anthony SanFilippo and the Flyers

1. Six Super Bowls: Three Stanley Cups

July 8, 2013 at 3:48 pm

2. Not sure when ‘being jacked’ became a bad thing. #10 looks like a pumped up Scott Bakula to me.

3. ^ why does a shitsburgh fan come on this site ^ also, lame

4. Yea I don’t get what u mean Kyle. Dude is jacked.

5. Weak blog..he’s not even fat

6. Six Super Bowls; Three Stanley Cups

July 8, 2013 at 4:02 pm

Because I do, okay. I admit it, I fucking hate this sleazy hillbilly meth town i done lived in my hole life. It stinks like god damn dead, rotting skunks corpses’s. and Iron city beer? fucking god it sucks. It tastes like a can of cat piss that someone farted in. And its the only affordable beer around here! I know y’all havent won the cup in a while but boy would i love to be a part of the philly sports culture. I love Philly dick a lot too. Those dag on suckers are so round and juicy and fat. God damn i love em boy.

• kyle is the meat in a carter/richards sandwich

July 8, 2013 at 4:04 pm

terribly unfunny

• Six Super Bowls; Three Stanley Cups

July 8, 2013 at 4:12 pm

So is your name and all of your comments bitching about Kyle/Jeff Carter. Kyle is the meat your sandwich.

• Six Super Bowls; Three Stanley Cups

July 8, 2013 at 4:17 pm

BTW, the Flyers traded Carter and Richards and a year later they won the cup on the same team! HAHAHAHA. With gagne too! HAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHBHAH. Don’t forget Justin Williams ababahahabahabahabahaaahahahaaaa!!!1!1!!??

• Six Super Bowls: Three Stanley Cups

July 8, 2013 at 5:54 pm

I eat dog shit for breakfast. I love to suck ben beatahookersberger and sidney crosby’s dick. Yumm we just got malkin, crosby, and letangs contracts that are gonna eat up our whole team. Now we have no money to spend on the rest of the team! Back to bottomfeeders we go!

7. WHOATEJOHNLECLAIR doesn’t even make sense, it should be WHODIDJOHNLECLAIREAT. Sweet put-down Kyle.

8. Candy from the Oak

July 8, 2013 at 4:05 pm

I can see Johnny getting his 3rd DUI tonight

9. Dude is jacked!

10. Crucify Wheels

July 8, 2013 at 4:16 pm

Did Big E get a concussion from standing up from that chair too fast?

11. He’s no jeff carter

12. He’s still better than Hartnell.

13. Kyle is confused. Being jacked is not the same as being fat.

• in his defense, anyone over 185lbs is fat in kyles opinion. You get an altered state of body image when you weigh 112lbs like kyle does.

14. Looks like Johnny could bench 350

15. Johnny Vermont has moobs!!!!!

16. Johnny looks like he could play DE in a 3-4 defense

17. John Candy's Sunburn in Summer Rental

July 8, 2013 at 11:08 pm

Johnny Goal on side of the net Vermont

18. used to love watching LeClair go into the corners against two guys and they would bounce off him.

Why didnt Tastycake ever do an orange and black “Tasty LeClair ” lol

19. I saw him at the KoP IMAX seeing Dark Knight Rises when it came out. Dude is big! He definitely has not let retirement get in the way of conditioning.

20. Was hoping the LOD getting back together for a nice event was going to get a little press. Not sure why I’m surprised that Kyle tried way too hard (as usual) to make a joke about it in one way or another. #10 is in his 40’s and still looks like a monster. Keep up the great work Kyle!

21. @kingofbluebell

July 9, 2013 at 11:32 pm

Renberg looks like he can still play.. Why do they get together for this outing but not on the ice…