Let Dan Uggla Sum Up Your Feelings

Kyle Scott —  December 29, 2013 — 60 Comments

20131229-175027.jpg
That’s Dan Uggla in Port Richmond this weekend. He married a former Eagles cheerleader.

For once he’s wearing a shirt that’s not hilariously too tight.

Go Birds. Phuck Dallas?

H/T to readers Steve and Matt

Kyle Scott

Posts Twitter Facebook Google+

Editor

60 responses to Let Dan Uggla Sum Up Your Feelings

1. Fuck baby gap dan uggla. Cowboys gots this

2. What’s he doing in a shit hole like port Richmond

3. Braves Fan in Abington December 29, 2013 at 7:07 pm

His name is Dan Uggla!

4. Jerry Jones – Owner of America’s Team December 29, 2013 at 7:16 pm

See that glassy-eyed clown on the left? That will be all eagles fans later tonight, after their team is crushed by AMERICA’S TEAM.

Then, all the noise generated on this board by those impotent blowhards, fueled by their forty-plus years of jealousy of the Cowboys’ success, will turn to ridiculously weak attempts to frame this season as a success after all.

“This was a rebuilding year”, “we won more games than last year”, and “the Cowboys won’t win the super bowl anyway” will be their new battle cries, as they lick their self-inflicted wounds, and watch yet another season pile on top of the FIFTY-TWO since they won anything more than a salary-cap championship.

It will be quite the opposite from the beer-muscle-induced nonsense they’ve posted her in the past few days. The national media is right – Philly fans ARE the worst. They are also the least-knowledgeable, and the fans with the lowest collective IQ, as evidenced by the many comments containing nothing more than references to violence, sexual deviation, and generic schoolyard name-calling.

• Love when people try insulting the intelligence of a fan base with an error-filled rant. You’re affection for the caps lock button as well as your incorrect, overdone use of hyphens (it’s just salary cap or least knowledgable, there’s no need for hyphens) doesn’t exactly reek of intelligence. You do realize that Philly is regularly ranked as one of the 20 smartest cities in the country while Dallas routinely gets placed on the 20 most least intelligent list, right? Talk all the smack you want about thinking your team won’t actually choke in December for once, but don’t come with an argument you can’t even back up. Oh, and nobody calls then America’s Team anymore besides you guys. Much like racism and cowboy hats, it’s something you guys just can’t let go of.

• Dude, you go on worrying about punctuation, and I’ll worry about how to fit a SIXTH Super Bowl trophy in the Cowboys’ display case.

(Imagine Random, trying to pontificate about intelligence!)

• That glassy eyed fellow would rip your head off your shoulders clown.

• @Mr. Jones . Your self proclaimed Americas team happens to be marketing genious, I give you credit there. But stop living in the past, cowboys had 1 run in the 90s, which was like 20 years ago. You had your time, now be like the rest of the the hillbillies have kids with your family members molest some kids, then die already. It’s 2013, not 1990, it’s chips time, shadys time, and foles.. Go give romo another contract please , which was the greatest eagles move in history . E A G L E S

• Good call. Spot on analysis.

• How’d that game turn out last night? Any of this come to fruition?

5. Penguins Fan who goes to Temple December 29, 2013 at 7:46 pm

3 losers!!!!!
    On side not how bout my black & gold getting in the playoffs!!!
    Real team

6. Stas Marcinkiewicz December 29, 2013 at 7:51 pm

The dude on the left is the ugliest dude I ever seen

7. Jerry’s surgeon December 29, 2013 at 7:52 pm

Hey Jerry what part of Texas you from? Milford?

8. That dude in the grey looks like he ate Dan Uggla

9. Stas Marcinkiewicz December 29, 2013 at 7:57 pm

Ugglas gorgeous blue eyes just made me go rub one out

10. Stas Marcinkiewicz December 29, 2013 at 7:58 pm

I remember when I had hair like that

11. Stas Marcinkiewicz December 29, 2013 at 7:58 pm

I remember when I had hair

12. Stas Marcinkiewicz December 29, 2013 at 7:59 pm

I remember when I had hair. Long long time ago

13. Stas Marcinkiewicz December 29, 2013 at 8:01 pm

Penguins fan kill yourself pussy

14. I wish I was as tall as them guys

15. I lll bet anything that I have a smaller penis than anyone here

16. Of your penis is smaller than me that’s impressive

17. I heard uggla has a big Dick

18. I like turtles

19. Bro bro bro bro? Bro!

20. My head keeps getting on the way of my typing

21. In the way. See

22. I LOVE BUKKAKE

23. Jen Marciniewicz December 29, 2013 at 8:30 pm

Ill bang anyone in here

24. If anyone sees Jay tell him to get home now

25. Lauren Brennan’s tits December 29, 2013 at 8:36 pm

Someone come to my house and play with us

26. Lauren Brennan’s hatchet wound December 29, 2013 at 8:37 pm

I smell like cheese

27. Real mature guys

28. Jay The Dumb Dallas Fan December 29, 2013 at 8:39 pm

I want meatloaf

29. Lauren Brennan’s ( . Y . ) December 29, 2013 at 8:42 pm

PLAY WITH MEEEEE!

30. That glassy eyed clown ur referring to is MY SON! Go Eagles!

31. His wife is a money grubbing ho from the day she turned 13.

32. Stas, it woulda been nice if our hand wasn’t on my ass that whole night

33. Dude is queer I swear

34. Fake Roman Gabriel December 29, 2013 at 9:20 pm

This is the lamest comment thread I’ve ever seen!

35. Lets go birds..fuck all you cowboys penguins fans

36. Get dinner ready. :-(

37. Hahahahaha, fuck you Dallas!!!! You losers are going home again!

38. Cuuuuzzz

39. I’m the biggest Cowboys fan in Port Richmond!!