We Want Dallas

Kyle Scott —  December 23, 2013 — 59 Comments

via YouTube

Kyle Scott

Posts Twitter Facebook Google+

Editor

59 responses to We Want Dallas

1. Foles is not a top QB, my eyes never lie.
    Copper is a mediocre racist WR, who I will continue to speak about until I run him out of town

Look within yourself, skip!!!!!

2. And we want you Eagles fans. How bout that tony romo yesterday?? Huh eagles fans

• Jay Rosehills Chin December 23, 2013 at 10:25 am

He didn’t blow a meaningful game? He did his job to minimum requirements and barely beat an awful redskins team? How bout foles 84 % completion percentage? Or shadys 133 yards? Or 54 points and 11 for the 2nd best offense in the league. You guys are screwed.

• Yep, he really handled that 3-12 squad. Your season has 6 days left. Merry Christmas!

• First Time, Long Time December 23, 2013 at 11:23 am

Cowboy Dave? I thought you died two years ago when you got hit by a Septa bus.

• Goodjob beating a 3-12 redskin team with there back-up quarterback, that’s as easy as Dez Bryant beating on his own mother.

3. Dallas fags eagles blooodbath

4. YEAH BABY!!!!! I was LOVING this chant! I would have LOVED for a cowboy PUSSY fan to step up. I would’ve KNOCKED THAT PUSSY OUT!!

• Dan Hanratty is a drunken fool December 23, 2013 at 10:37 am

What a tool. Typical drunken eagles’ blowhard fan. YOU are the reason the national media rips Philly fans.

Now, go learn how to compose a rational thought that’s above a 7th-grade levewl.

5. Coatesville Cowboy December 23, 2013 at 10:36 am

Hahahaha. You want the Cowboys? Hahahaha. 5 Superbowls. How many the eagles win? Hahahahahha.
    Enough said. See you Sunday.

• True dat. The Cowboys have been a great team over the past 50 years. Hopefully the Eagles can learn from that and follow in their footsteps. (In fact, some of my favorite players from back in the day are Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin.)

• It’s been a generation since you won one. There are Cowboys fans that don’t even remember. Is that the you got? You can let go of that argument now, Gramps.

• What kind of question is “Is that the you got”?

Weak-ass Eagles fans with their “The Cowboys haven’t won a Super Bowl in a generation” nonsense. They’ve won FIVE MORE THAN THE STINKIN’ EAGLES!

That’s ok, Long-suffering, fans of crappy teams that never win are always jealous of those with multiple successes, even going as far as masking that jealousy with a bluster of mock-hatred.

The Eagles have light years to go to equal the success of the Cowboys franchise over the past FIFTY years. Until they get close (if ever), Dallas fans will always chuckle at the impotent, baseless bluster of beagles fans.

• Gay ass cowboys fan from Coatesville. You can shove each of those Super Bowls up your butt. It’s a stupid and weak argument. The cowboys are going to get embarrased this Sunday.

• Ha ha ha ha! Thank you for proving my point. Another impotent Eagles fan, illogically stating “It’s a stupid and weak argument.”. The point is to WIN. The Cowboys have WON FIVE TIMES, the Eagles NONE! The only thing stupid and weak is an Eagles fan who dismisses SB TROPHIES WON BY OTHER TEAMS (while they have a trophy case willed with air) because they have no rational response. The Cowboys have the “multiple super bowl wins” that your beloved Jeffie Lurie spoke about. IT’S A FACT – DEAL WITH IT, There have been over 45 Lombardi trophies handed out, and the Eagles have NONE!

Ha!

6. Fans of a team that never won a Super Bowl: “The Eagles have won more games in the last 14 years than any other team.”

Fans of a team with FIVE Lombardi trophies: “So, where is the trophy for THAT?”

7. ONE FOR THE THUMB! (Oh wait, we already have that one too.)

FIVE baby, FIVE!

8. Maybe if the Cowboys players are overconfident like “Jerry Jones” above, the Eagles will have a chance to win on Sunday. It’s our only shot.

9. Haha, the Cowboys barely survived the lowly Redskins in a meaningless game (for the skins) and the Birds destroyed the Bears when they had a playoff spot on the line. This will be sweet next week, sending that mediocre group of clowns packing and for a lot of the coaches to the unemployment line. Cheer up Cowboys fans, you are still better than the Browns and Jaguars, thats about it.

• This is great. Almost every post by an Eagles fan is filled with the delusional, jealous, impotent bluster I mentioned above.

The Browns and Jaguars have the same number of Super Bowl wins as the Eagles.

Continue to prove my point, lemmings. FIVE baby, FIVE!

• Anthony garbanzo December 23, 2013 at 5:19 pm

The eagles just got beat by the Vikings without AP…and Eli embarrassed them this year?

10. How does a Cowboys fan change a lightbulb?

They don’t, they just talk about how good the old one was.

11. There are a number of Eagles fans in the Dallas area (why I don’t know), which we refer to as cockroaches.

It has come to my attention that when we have fans touring the Cowboys complex, the Eagles fans tend to get their greasy nose-prints all over the glass on our LARGE, TROPHY-FILLED display case, as they press their noses against the glass and wish for what might someday be in Philadelphia.

As such, I have no choice but to ban all Eagles fans from our tour. Maybe if they were cleaner, and displayed even a minimum level of manners, things would be different.

FIVE baby, FIVE!

12. Steve Jeltz’s Cock December 23, 2013 at 12:08 pm

Are these commenters on this thread retarded?

13. Yikes, clinging to something that happened decades ago is a sure sign of a desperate fan. But I guess Dallas fans are content to be mediocre and have sweet dreams of 20 years ago, no wonder they are a dysfunctional team.

• The ‘Boys won in the Seventies. The ‘Boys won in the Nineties. It’s now the Teens, time again to collect a trophy!

Tell me again when the Eagles ever won anything?

• Dude, the Patriots are better on every level than the Cowboys, I wouldn’t be running my mouth about some titles that happened when you were a child. Should be getting another ring this year as well, more hardware for the vast collection

14. My apologies, Eagles fans. It seems I had forgotten that you fellas won several “Most room under the salary cap” trophies, which your previous GM took great pride in.

Congratulations! Your trophy case isn’t completely empty after all.

Haw haw haw!

15. I never understood how someone can be from Philly/Suburbs and root for the cowboys? Fuckin’ turncoats. Eagles are gonna win vs dallas, Romo will not be able to handle the pressure..i really can’t stand bitch-c’boys fans from the 215, and they’ll have the nerve to be a flyers or phillies fan too!

• There are a lot of things you can’t understand, PD. But you’re from Philly, so it’s to be expected.

Fans from other teams around the country have learned to make allowances for the mental shortcomings of Eagles’ fans, who blather on about how great they are, and how other teams suck, but with no basis for their position except that they are consistently drunk, to soften the reality of ZERO championships in the Super Bowl era.

You boobs have yet to present any evidence to support your wet dream that the Eagles are more successful than the Cowboys.

FIVE baby, FIVE!

• So Jerry, who is going to be the Head Coach, OC, DC and starting QB next season? Clearly they aren’t getting it done with those clowns nor have they done anything this millennium

• Six Super Bowls; Five World Series; Three Stanley Cups December 23, 2013 at 3:11 pm

Jerry – This is my house. When I want your input, I’ll let you know when it’s permitted, okay?

We laugh at your five Super Bowls that nobody remembers, your zero World Series, and your one Stanley Cup that was faker than the Eagles’ 9-7 record and playoff hopes.

You’re welcome

16. John Kruk’s Tummy December 23, 2013 at 3:07 pm

Just because your team was good two decades ago doesn’t get rid of the aura of shittyness that plagues the Cowboys now.

Tony Romo can’t even be trusted to hold kicks let alone win an important game.

• “Superbowls 2 decades ago are the same thing as Championships before the NFL became the NFL.”

.. says the jealous fan of a team that has never won a single super bowl.

(And the clowns keep posting.)

• Oh, and another thing, Philly-area mental midget:

I’m pretty sure there were no championships “before the NFL became the NFL”.

also:

“the aura of shittyness that plagues the Cowboys now”

The 2 teams’ records are one game apart, that’s hardly an aura of shittyness. Add in the fact that the Eagles stole a few wins against teams that were missing their starting QB (which I heard, is the most important position in all of sports) or running back, and the Eagles are lucky to be where they are.

I will admit though, that they’ve done a fine job over-achieving in this rebuilding year.

17. Senior Citizens Bank Park December 23, 2013 at 3:13 pm

Eagles are goin to lose so all my friends can look forward to those exciting nights eatching at the renamed ballpark, watching the geriatric squad try to win 60 games

Did hear when Rubin was young, he traded his six year old cat for two twelve year old dogs

18. Dan Hanratty (the real one) December 23, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Somebody better stop using MY NAME. I only posted ONCE on dis shit thread. Try using my name again and I’ll knock you OUT PUSSY!
    EAGLES gonna kick dem cowGIRLS asses. YEAH BABY!!!!

• Yo, stop using my name or i’ll be very upset.

• Dan Hanratty’s embarrased high school English teacher December 23, 2013 at 5:37 pm

Who cares how much you post here, you degenerate. Try composing a comment without once using the word PUSSY.

(if you even ARE the “real one”. Anyone can type that, ya douche.)

• Sorry, I just don’t like others speaking for me. I can do a good job of that myself.

• Angelo’s Inner Voice December 23, 2013 at 5:44 pm

Hey chump, try acting like a normal person, instead of a drunken, 700-level stereotypical Philly fan. You’re giving everyone a bad name.

• Yeah, I just gotta kick the blow I’m on. The pressure of the Cowboys game next week also has me rattled. I hope the Birds can pull one out.

After the season, I’m going to try to get some help to straighten out. Sorry everyone.

19. Dallas should be proud of the SuperBowls they have won, regardless of how long ago it was. However, we are not talking historically here today. We are talking about the future, and win or lose on Sunday, the future of the Eagles looks a hell of a lot brighter than it does in Dallas. If you can’t admit that, then you don’t deserve to watch pro football because you analyze things like a 7th grader. Go Birds.

• A lot of things can change in 1 year. Just look at your precious Eagles as an example. They went from worst team in the NFC to a pretender for the division title.

20. I think the Cowboys are a respectable franchise and agree they were a dynasty in the 90′s. But I just think Romo will choke and the birds will pull out the win. If you don’t agree, I respectfully disagree.

21. IM GONNA KNOCK OUT ALL DA PUSSIESSSSSSS!

22. Every time someone posts using my name, I’m gonna buy another of Kyle’s wacked shirts!