FOX News Publishes Story About DeSean Jackson, Uses Picture of Brad Smith

20140113-231559.jpg
FOX News: Where all black guys look the same!

via reader Brad

1. Catch a damned pass

January 14, 2014 at 12:23 am

hahahahahahahaha wow hilarious

2. As stupid as that is, many major news outlets make very elementary mistakes like this. Just because it’s a conservative network doesn’t mean they are worse than msnbc or cnn. I understand your need to take a jab at this to support your obvious liberal agenda. I do appreciate your website for the late breaking philly sports news though. Just a difference in ideology.

• Naaa, Fox is transparently racist. Pasting a pic of black guy in Eagles jersey COMBINED with crazy feral black lady at top of site (“shocking video, looming scandal!!”) tells you all you need to know about Fox’s slant on either story. The “fair & balanced” in upper corner is what make’s them comically hilarious.

• Were you born this stupid or purposely full of shit?

3. To be fair… The numbers on the jersey do look like a 10 from that camera angle.

4. Angelo's Inner Voice

January 14, 2014 at 12:58 am

Let’s be honest here they all look the same don’t they

5. I think what they are implying is Brad Smith might be the thief or he knows something about who did it. You people are so stupid and unable to figure that out. You losers are beneath me

• nick pappagiorgio

January 14, 2014 at 1:15 am

You’re a total idiot and a moron if you think that. It’s nothing more than someone just messing up and using the wrong photo. The only thing funny about it is how arrogant you are thinking you are so smart when in fact you’re by far dumbest person who comments on CB

• Catch a damned pass

January 14, 2014 at 1:27 am

I agree nick. I love your comments on here too keep up the good work

• Candy from the Oak

January 14, 2014 at 1:28 am

Good point nick I totally agree that guys such an idiot…your comments on here are awsome btw :)

• Identify the Trolls – Then Exterminate Them for the Greater Good

January 14, 2014 at 1:29 am

No, you have proved time and again that YOU are the dumbest person who comments on CB.

• nick pappagiorgio

January 14, 2014 at 1:32 am

I agree man that troll is messing everything up for the good commentators like us

• Identify the Trolls – Then Exterminate Them for the Greater Good

January 14, 2014 at 1:41 am

Dope, my comment was directed at you. Do you have any concept as to why these comments are indented?

(It’s also weak that you respond to your own posts as “Catch” and “Candy”. I bet your life is filled with imaginary friends.)

• Hey, It’s “Your Mother”, Identify the Trolls – Then Exterminate Them for the Greater Good. You’re not as smart as you think you are. Dope.

• yep, once again you got me there nick because that sounds exactly like something i would say. as always, keep on trolling jackass!

6. keep trollin trollin trolin...

January 14, 2014 at 2:10 am

WE’RE ALL TROLLS DUDE GET OVER IT!

• nick pappagiorgio

January 14, 2014 at 2:18 am

This fucking jerkoff keeps accusing me of being the troll it’s like dude get over it there’s more than one troll unfortunately people do it and it’s just comments in cb it’s not that serious if it means that much to you than I don’t know what to to tell you probably don’t have a lot going on in your life

7. nick pappagiorgio

January 14, 2014 at 2:15 am

Dude I don’t know wtf you’re talking about the only posts I respond to are ones other people have written you nut job. I bet you’re the troll writing this shit to deflect attention from yourself you weirdo all I can say is get a life you have way to much time on your hands to be able to spend all day trolling on CB loser your life must really suck I almost feel bad for someone so pathetic

8. nick pappagiorgio

January 14, 2014 at 8:10 am

Anyone else ever jerk themselves off with a dairy based product?

I’ll be back. Going to heat up some brie, turn on some Bob Seger and see where the night takes me.

9. I seriously cannot stand this Nick Pappagiorgio guy. It’s just way too much idiocy from one person.

• nick pappagiorgio

January 14, 2014 at 9:02 am

If you read above Shen you’d see a lot of people on here enjoy my comments I get compliments all the time. I know what you’re doing you’re using multiple handles to make it look like a bunch of people can’t stands when it’s just you trolling everyone including me

• only reason i would visit this site was for the comments & this nick pappagiorgio and his stealing of name handles has single handily ruined crossingbroad for me. kyle needs to out this guy

10. step 3: make her open the box

January 14, 2014 at 8:49 am

Oust him Kyle. Shen is right, it’s obnoxious. not that obnoxiousness alone is enough to ban someone, but it’s making the comment section unbearable.

• nick pappagiorgio

January 14, 2014 at 8:58 am

You fuckin guys are pussies fuck you if you can’t take a joke

• troll-(noun) 1.) one who posts a deliberately provocative and/or asinine message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.
        2.) one who commandeers the handles of others while posting messages that he and only he thinks are humorous as a means to convince others on the message board that the said posts are from the original handle owner.
        3.) one who creates additional and various handles in a pathetic attempt to garner support for his own trolling behavior.
        4.) one who whose daily life lacks the demands of employment and/or getting laid which would enable him to troll all hours of the day (see time stamps of posts above.)
        5.) nick pappagiorgio

11. So, do we all just post as “Nick Pappagiorgio” now? Is this where we are headed?

12. nick pappagiorgio

January 14, 2014 at 10:40 am

I eat dog mess!

13. Remember when you outed KITMIACRS, telling everyone where he worked?

Yeah, it’s time to do that with the IP address of Nick/Informed/Catch a damn pass/Every other handle that idiot uses.

I give you a lot more pageviews by coming back to the comments. But once I see it’s riddled with that guy, the post is dead to me and I won’t come back.

Dude’s costing you money, Kyle. Time to do something about it.

• I’d bet good money that miserable piece of shit is a commie loving nihilist. This is about drawing a line in the sand!

• I agree I feel like I never come to this site anymore because of this dude. He has to out him.
      I miss the real candy & informed

• I haven’t seen a lot of people lately…Flash, FACE, IronBalls, etc…It’s like the comments section is just one guy talking to himself with a few normal comments sprinkled in between.

14. Listen guys Nick Pappagiorgio is a personal friend of mine I can assure you all he is not trolling anyone he is being framed

15. Fucking amateurs dude…

16. Kyle is nick pappagiorgio…he’s doing it to drive up views to his page

17. My names Eric Cartman I reside in South Park Colorado

18. I’m just doing my job here working the fryers I don’t know what’s going on

19. The only way to stop people from posting as other commenters (as Pappagiorgio would have us believe is happening and not happening to him at the same time), is to force commenters to register one time with the site. Once a username is registered, it cannot be used by anyone without the password. Sites like PFT do this (except they make you register with some weird blog or something). It wouldn’t stop people from creating multiple persona, but it would stop people from posting as other people. Seems like a start at least.

• That’s a great idea. Then we could still have alternate handles to use as the topic fits (for example, to comment buffoonishly on something as Ed Rendell).

If Kyle does that, rather than registering handles on a first come, first served basis, he should give the email address with the most posts for a handle first crack at registering it, so an interloper doesn’t grab it first.

(I’m posting this using a 1-off name, so that if Kyle doesn’t follow my suggestion, you guys won’t grab my real handle(s), to teach me a lesson about taking this whole thing too seriously.)

:D

20. Mr Scott, the chicanery and tom foolery allowed on this comment section is at an all time high and unacceptable! Information has found it’s way into my hands with regards to the indentity of the troll. This is a serious forum where the enlightened such as myself, Mr.informed, Mr.AL TRU aka Greg Bucceroni and Miss Candy from the oak are free to discuss serious issues like the inferior equipment supplied by that devilish character Ed Snider which recently lead to yet another concussion (Matt Read) and the secret room under Xfinity live, However, I will leave it in your more then capable hands to do the right thing and expose this fraud’s identity and shun him from our doorstep. There is serious work to be done. When great commenters like Mr. Flash, Mr Lenny, Mr. Chance, Mr MM, Mr. Iron Balls etc… no longer comment because they no longer consider CB as a legitimate forum trouble is afoot for you sir.

• I couldn’t agree more with Mr. Murphy. This nick pap fellow has single handily ruined cb.
      On a side note I hope steve downie sues Eddie Snider & homer for making him play with a consussion

• The fans should sue Downie first. He was, is, always will be a stiff. Then sue Homer – how many Downies, Rinaldos, and Rosehills do you need on a team?

21. @ Troll Hamels and Edward: The problem is, if you guys recall a year or two back, Kyle did just that, but people just complained that they wanted the old comments back, and there’d only be 5 or so comments on each article.

It did still work to restore order though. Once people had to register, they freaked out, then behaved for a while when the comments came back…

“Gotham’s (comments section) time has come. Like Constantinople or Rome before it the city has become a breeding ground for suffering and injustice. It is beyond saving and must be allowed to die. This is the most important function of the League of Shadows. It is one we’ve performed for centuries. Gotham… must be destroyed. “

22. Like most of the stuff you post, but this is lazy.

23. Comments really are awful here recently. Half of my enjoyment of the site is being depleted.

24. rhea huges worn out twat

January 20, 2014 at 11:59 pm

if its not a story ripping obama, no one at Fox cares