Is This F Crosby License Plate the Greatest License Plate Ever?

Voila_Capture960Yes? It’s absolutely better than a FING SCRPNTS t-shirt, I can tell you that much. Would love to know how this got by the DMV folks.

1. nick pappagiorgio

January 10, 2014 at 6:18 pm

That’s great

2. Wesley Morningwood

January 10, 2014 at 6:21 pm

It was probably purchased by a teammate.

3. haha.. sweet.. i made crossing broad.. :)

4. Your “FING SCRPNTS” tshirt sucks. Anything is better than that.

• Philly Phaithful

January 10, 2014 at 6:55 pm

All of his shirts suck, but that ‘Fucking Screenprints’ shirt was the worst. Kyle is a failure at life.

• Erroneous Groundhog

January 10, 2014 at 7:10 pm

Agreed. Even a “To Do” list design with “Fucking Score Points” listed as the first item would have been better

• Kyle Scotts Mom

January 11, 2014 at 2:52 pm

100% Agree, worst shit I ever seen someone trying to sell. They are all terrible, but that one is fucking crazy bad, like who designs that thinking “Hey this is a good idea, it looks cool”, even scarier, who the fuck buys that shit???

5. It’s simple to get around that… anyone can order it because that F could be for Frank, Fred, Frieda…… Fanny……
    No one said, though, that couldn’t stand for that elusive F word.

6. Catch a damned pass

January 10, 2014 at 6:32 pm

Fng Amzg

7. C’mon philly fans show some class

8. Lyle Chipperson

January 10, 2014 at 8:00 pm

Tsss, yeah like the f stands for freakin or sumptin.

9. Lyle Chipperson

January 10, 2014 at 8:23 pm

If I may be serious for a moment, I fuckin love these comments section for the fact that so many people on here are O & A Pests. That tells me that you all a) have an excellent sense of humor, and b) are as brutal as I am

• nick pappagiorgio

January 10, 2014 at 8:28 pm

I get ya man but so many people are ruining it with all the trolling lately and stealing peoples handles

• Lyle Chipperson

January 10, 2014 at 8:35 pm

That shit is getting really fuckin old, really fast. Its not sunny, its not cute, its asinine, and kills the vibe around here. If your gonna take shots at other commenters, find a more creative way to do it than that. Its like a board full of high schoolers. Or sumptin. Thats why I like the “Chip” gimmick, the people on here stealing handles are not likely to be a pest, and thus don’t understand how to mimic the chip gimmick

10. Shenkel-bout it

11. Hey guys I had a freak accident at work tonight and accidentally fried my hand in one of the fryers it hurts like hell

12. Catch a damned pass

January 10, 2014 at 8:32 pm

I would love to F Crosby he’s so hot

13. Angelo's Inner Voice

January 10, 2014 at 8:36 pm

The comments are getting plain weird now and some loser stole my handle the other day

14. Tells you all you need to know about Philly.

15. There's always next year

January 11, 2014 at 12:47 am

That plate should read “1975”

16. Catch a damned pass

January 11, 2014 at 7:52 am

Remember “Logical Voice” ?

I think he might be the troll.

17. 1 of the best reasons to visit this site was the comments & now that’s gone because of this dude who needs to get laid.

18. Bout dat too.

19. Flyers fans are pussies

January 11, 2014 at 1:29 pm

If you like hockey your probably a flaming homosexual. Amirite? Fucking losers

20. I guess that is the best you can come up with. I suppose the “EGIRLS”, “CUPLOSER”, “FCRYRS”, OR my favorite tribute to Scott Hartnell “ASSCLWN” were already taken by fans who have won the Stanley Cup 3 times and Super Bowl 6 times since 75. Maybe cup and super bowl wins will come when your goal is set higher than an occasional win against the Penguins or advancing beyond the NFC championship game. LOL

21. McCarthy's Bald Dome

January 12, 2014 at 3:37 pm

F Wheels is a much better personalized plate.

22. Philly fans,

I have now added yinz all to the list of people I don’t like, right after the Flyers players.

I don’t like any of you, and no apology now is going to make any difference – my mind is made up.

23. I have a picture of a California plate that reads the same. It’s a little more legit as it’s actually ON the truck at the time, but either way it’s awesome.