Sources: DeSean Jackson’s House was Robbed

Voila_Capture963

Two sources tell me that DeSean Jackson’s house in South Philadelphia was burglarized at some point over the last few days. Over $100k in jewelry, plus cash, and at least one handgun, was stolen. I’m told there were no signs of forced entry and that DeSean’s mom noticed last night when she went to check on the house. His room had been ransacked.┬áDeSean hasn’t been home (his Instagram places him in Miami). His guns were said to have been in a safe.

Cops were on the scene overnight, which is when the picture, sent by a tipster, was taken.

UPDATE: CBS confirms and provides these strange details [my source says police now believe only one handgun was stolen]:

UPDATE 2: FOX says it was $250k in cash and $175k worth of jewelry. Their video after the jump.

Philadelphia News, Weather and Sports from WTXF FOX 29

1. Inspector Gadget

January 11, 2014 at 7:18 pm

How much grape drank did they get away with?

2. Christina Lurie's Left Tit

January 11, 2014 at 7:20 pm

Wait. So, his house was burglarized once for sure, and maybe a second time? And Matt Rivers did nothing about the second time???

3. I can assure they what they didn’t find there, a Hooked on Phonics DVD

4. Inside job! Sure it was one of his posse

5. Now he’s definitely gonna hold out for a contract with more guaranteed money.

6. Was Iverson still in town when this went down? Plus you know those guns weren’t registered. Brothers don’t register their firearms.

7. The question is…Why the fuck does he have 250K in cash in his home? Ever hear of a Bank?

8. Who’s making popcorn?

Can’t wait to watch this unraval

9. Great..now he is really gonna push for that raise in his contract.

10. Am I supposed to feel sorry for Jackson. What idiot doesn’t have his house secure. What a stunod. Move to jersey or bucking ham ya fag

11. Dumbest professional athlete. The epitome of stupid.

12. Catch a damned pass

January 11, 2014 at 8:11 pm

Am I not allowed to link other sites here?

13. Average CB Reader

January 11, 2014 at 9:03 pm

DeSean’s gotta be smarter than this. I take precautions. I have two locks on the door to my mom’s basement!

14. Inside job,guarantee you the security guards was in on it.

15. nick pappagiorgio

January 11, 2014 at 9:20 pm

That’s kinda an ugly house for a NFL ployer

16. He needs a good financial advisor that will invest his money wisely in credit default swaps

17. First it was former Eagles DT Broderick Bunkleys’ house in 2008.
    Then Jason Peters’ house in 2011.
    Now DeSean Jacksons house.
    Time to pack up for So Jersey Philly athletes.

18. Christina Lurie's Right Tit

January 11, 2014 at 9:42 pm

I am giving up my nick pappagiorgio handle cause the troll stole it I will now be the right tit not to be confused with left tit

• Christina Lurie's Right Tit

January 11, 2014 at 9:43 pm

I can’t believe what this site has come to you can’t even have a handle anymore with out the troll stealing it someone needs to stop this guy

• Too many immature windbags on this site

January 12, 2014 at 12:31 am

No one cares about your real handle/fake handle drama. Either comment on the post topic, or say something witty about something. We come here to be entertained, not read whining about how one degenerate has been slighted by another by having “his handle” hijacked.

Grow up!

• nick pappagiorgio

January 12, 2014 at 3:51 am

You’re crazy everyone does care about people ripping off my handle, people love me and my comments on this site. You don’t even know you loser h

19. Kyle–why don’t you donate the proceeds of those DJac tshirts you’ve been selling to help him out….oh wait

20. Unemployed Glen Macnow

January 11, 2014 at 10:11 pm

I have an alibi, I was rummaging through Chickie and Pete’s dumpsters at the time of the incident. Funny thing s their dumpster food tastes the same as their entrees.

• How’s work on the new book coming along?

Philly’s Top 10 Sports Bar Dumpsters.

The great part about Chickie’s is that the food in the dumpster tastes the same as the food in the restaurant.

21. trolls inner voice

January 11, 2014 at 10:19 pm

I look up to bill conlin..

22. Candy from the Oak

January 11, 2014 at 10:34 pm

Hmmm hmmm. As I called it. If they crossed at a light and said thank you The whites aren’t part :)

23. Uncle Cuz,

Why didn’t Desean use Valley Green Bank? Aren’t they the fastest growing bank in the Delaware Valley?

24. cataldi the wife snatcher

January 11, 2014 at 11:11 pm

Lotta mad elfs goin down tonight in horsham

25. He it’s me baby clarkie everyone laugh cause my name is so funny! Get it? The ugly lady on wip has a kid named Clarke so that has to make my handle hilarious right?

• Catch a damned pass

January 11, 2014 at 11:50 pm

Yea dude but not quite as funny as masimo. See that’s garganos kid so it’s more funny

• Troll's Inner Voice

January 11, 2014 at 11:52 pm

Oh I get it so the key to making a funny handle making it someone on wips kids name. Wow that’s so creative!

• This poor bastard must be one of the dumbass Eagles fans I disciplined over the past few weeks. He has no other outlet than to copy a handle, the internet equivalent of the “repeat game” 5 year olds play to annoy each other. The next time I stop by his house to bust a nut in his old lady’s ass I’ll set him straight so the comment section isn’t littered with his lame busts.

26. Kiera Misssanelli

January 11, 2014 at 11:53 pm

See the same formula works with my handle too

27. Candy from the Oak

January 11, 2014 at 11:54 pm

Wow you guys all suck is that really the best handles you can come up with? If you’re going to attempt to be funny atleast actually be funny like me

28. You guys got it all wrong to make a funny handle you just have to throw faux in front of someone else’s name I’m sure you’re all familiar with “faux dutch”

29. Btw Bill Conlin was a hero to our city and you people should show some respect

30. This site sucks any more.

Search for ‘Macnow’ and go back to the Dec 9th post about Macnow’s firing. There are over 380 comments, many of them hilarious, and not about Macnow at all. Reading that thread is a hoot.

Now, it’s just a bunch of piss-ants calling each other fuckface and whining about having their handles stolen. Funny how that earlier post has no comments from Nick Pappagiorgio, Face, or other recent dopes that do nothing but whine. THEY are the reason this place is a toilet now.

• Agreed. There was no fake Clarkie either. Somewhere between that post and now he got butt hurt. I hope it wasn’t because I used his Vick replica jersey to wipe my junk off after tagging his old lady in her buckeye.

31. What is the NFL policy and The Lurie Eagles policy regarding players possessing hand guns?

• Lurie has been robbing Eagles’ fans of their money for years! Who is he to decide that Jackson is breaking the law?

32. …and Todd Herremans car was robbed by an Eagles employee who found a crazy amount of money.

33. Clarkie, I see you’ve been posting here again. Now go to sleep. Mommy’s got some friends coming over, and we’ll be wrestling down in the basement.

34. By the way if the douche Scott who calls into WIP and starts every sentence with “Brother (insert hosts name)” reads this, please stop. You sound like a fucking moron.

• The most annoying callers to WIP & 97.5:

Bernie from Broomall
      Angry Al
      know it all Charles from the northeast
      Weirdo Adam from Warminister
      Jose from Norristown
      The retard Mitch from East Windsor
      Steve from Glenside
      Murray from Mayfair
      Cowboy Dave
      Steve from KOP
      EJ/Jamal from West Philly who switches his name when calling both stations
      Darrin/Levi from Overbrook who also switches his names when calling both stations
      Arthur the drunken wiseguy
      Mitchy tools
      Scott from Barrington who calls everybody brother

Feel free to add names

35. Lee from Allentown

January 12, 2014 at 4:00 am

Clarke Hughes and little Ant are a couple of fags

• Eyyyyyyyyyyy! But you’re from Allentown. What does that make you? A NYC transplant fag. And a wanna be Philadelphian. Eyyyyyyyyyyyy!

36. Hey my moms the ugly lady from wip so my handles so funny right? I’m such a fucking loser and not funny I apologize it’s the best I can do. And I aknowledge the kids last name is not even Hughes

• Hey I’m worse than you I mean no one under 50 even listens to wip and gives a fuck enough about the hosts to even know their kids names but for some reason I still think I’m funny

• Fake Little Ant,

How can people NOT know my name? My daddy talks ad nauseum about me and Massimo. (Wow, I’ve impressed myself that I know what ‘ad nauseum’ means. I remember getting nauseum when I accidentally walked in on one of Auntie Rhea’s wrestling matches with 2 guys. (I wonder why SHE didn’t have a tag-team partner?)

• Fake Clarkie you still haven’t told us why you are so butt hurt. Are you still mad you got suckered into buying a snow bowl sweatshirt? Are you actually Rhea? Your weak attempt at busting balls tells me you may be. Thank you for stalking my posts though, I’m always flattered when I have forced another loser to be consumed by my every move on a message board. Now run along and work up another funny bust about how the handle you keep copying is so lame. You are my mental slave. Dance my little chimp .. DANCE!!

37. I would love for Bill Conlin to molest me I want him so bad

• Me too!

• nick pappagiorgio

January 12, 2014 at 4:07 am

Whoa that’s not even funny guys

• Committee to rid the earth of "Nick Pappagiorgio"

January 13, 2014 at 4:42 pm

THEN STOP POSTING IT. Everyone knows it is you, Nick. You are just too dumb to realize your “tell” that everyone else can see.

• That was not me. Besides, Daddy wouldn’t let strangers babysit me. We only have Auntie Rhea babysit us.(Although right after Mommy and Daddy leave, Auntie Rhea has a few men come over so they can all practice their wrestling moves.)

I don’t know why she keeps yelling “oh God, yes” at these practices.

38. Candy from the Oak

January 12, 2014 at 4:30 am

:( :(

39. Senior Citizens Bank Park

January 12, 2014 at 12:51 pm

Heard Iverson offered to help as he found his missing former wife years ago. His method is he wields a gun throughout the city and every suspects gets the Iverson treatment, “Someone is goin to die tonight and it ain’t goin to be me.”

40. Welcome to the afternoon show, I’m Rob Ellis along with Anthony Gargano. Well Anthony, an eventful weekend with the DJ home robbery and NFL playoff games. Rob, we have all day to talk about that but more important was my Sunday trip to New York with Little Ant and Massimo. You mean you missed the Sunday NFL games to go to New York. Well my kids wanted to go to a toy store and I couldn’t let them down. Rob, you should have been there we went to FAO Schwartz. Little Ant and Massimo were jumping up and down on the giant piano. It was an amazing day but you know Rob there is no Primo’s Hoagies in New York City. Little Ant was crying because he wanted a Diablo.

41. I heard Don Tollefson was fresh out of rehab, makes one wonder…..

42. nick pappagiorgio sucks

January 12, 2014 at 4:29 pm

D Jax needs a raise

43. No one cares or thinks its funny to name your handle after wip hosts kids. Be more funny

• People care even less that you don’t like it, so why waste comment space on it? You, Nick Papagiorgio, Face, and the other handle-stealers have ruined this site in the past 3 weeks.

44. Rhea Hughes Infant Son

January 12, 2014 at 8:35 pm

Hey everyone look at my handle isn’t it so funny I’m so witty

45. I want little ants little penis

46. Angelo's Inner Voice

January 12, 2014 at 9:06 pm

I love when men dance too clarkie it’s ok to be gay like us

47. I’m here in fake Clarkie’s head. It’s empty in here but I like it because I OWN it.

48. step 3: make her open the box

January 13, 2014 at 9:44 am

I’m officially not looking at the comment section anymore. When was the last time anyone commented on something sports related that didn’t have to do with pedophilia?

49. Congratulations! Here is your award promo code: ZOVGE8.
    You need to have this in future. You’ll find it’s for a particular opt-in promotion to pick up a product at no cost.
    We’re going to use our software application to find posts on multiple web sites to look for
    our winner in 30 days time!