Video: Villanova Loses and at Least I Didn’t Punch a Hole in My Wall

My experience during the last 40 seconds. If you’ll excuse me, the dog and I are going to expunge the contents of our stomachs in the backyard along with Villanova’s chance for a one seed.

USATSI_7801278_168380803_lowres

Photo credit: The Star-Ledger-USA TODAY Sports

1. imagine how awesome this site would be if I gave 2 shits about Villanova basketball…

2. Ahahahahahahah.

Hahahahahahahaha.

“So god damn good!” “Crushed all their other opponents.” “Likely number one seed.”

Guess we can have a better idea of which one of us is able to evaluate Villanova basketball objectively, huh Kyle?

3. I’m completely impartial here. This loss means nothing, in fact, its probably a good thing for Nova. Conference tourneys exist because of money, and thats it. It means nothing to the teams already going to the tourney. The tourney only means something to fringe teams who have a last chance to prove something or teams in conferences that get an automatic bid for winning their tournament. Its not a bad thing Nova lost. So they’ll be a 2 or 3 seed instead of a 1. no big deal

• No big deal cause they be eliminated in the 2nd round regardless.

• “Conference tourneys exist because of money, and thats it” you argued against yourself. fringe teams NEED that 1 or 2 extra wins to get in. EVERY conference tournament gets an automatic bid. might not matter for teams that are in the top 25 but outside of that conference tournaments are a big deal for the other 326 teams

• True, I dont think I got my point across well enough. What I tried to say was people shouldnt jump off a bridge for nova losing today. They are going to the tourney anyway. now they can rest up for it

• eh this just probably pushes out a team relying on an at large bid, depending on who wins the tourney

• So true…these conference tourneys are about money only.

4. Guesty McGuest

March 13, 2014 at 3:02 pm

Oh man that’s too fucking funny.

5. Penguins Fan Who Goes To Temple

March 13, 2014 at 3:06 pm

jhahaahhahahaahahhahhah lol lol lol lol lmao lmao

#3 seed now baby lol

6. Bro! Villanova sucks! Stop talking about them. No one cares! They were destroyed twice by creighton. Their overrated and garbage. Get over it.

7. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

8. Kyle, as a Nova grad please stop posting about them. You are a horrible representative of the university. This team is about guys like Ryan Arcidiacono who went to Neshaminy High and grew up idolizing Iverson and Dawkins. Philly should be getting behing a good local story like that, but instead people root against them basically to shut people like you up. Also, I don’t by the argument that people don’t root for them because they’re not in Philly. 1/2 of your followers are probably from Delco and that is where Villanova is located last I checked. Lastly, didn’t you compare yourself to Shaun White last month? I meant to comment but forgot ~ how ridiculous did you come off? You’re a blogger he’s a gold medal Olympian. Please refrain from posting about Villanova in the future and focus on the next Marcus Vick tweet. Go Cats!

• Villanova is Montgomery County. I’d suggest you check again.

• sad that i know this...

March 13, 2014 at 3:59 pm

technically you’re both right. the town of villanova is in both counties, but Villanova Universiy is located in Radnor, which of course is Delco.

• I checked again. Villanova University is located wholly within Radnor Township, Delaware County. Hence the high levels of deuschbag.

9. Ryan Arcidiacono's Pussy

March 13, 2014 at 3:20 pm

Just a White boy living in the Black man’s world.

10. You’re dog seems cooler than you.

11. Blacks love sitting at home all day watching sports and cartoons while the Man works.

12. What does it matter Kyle? I mean it sucks being bounced early in the division tourney but this team has a ceiling of sweet 16 in the real tourney written all over it. Save the disappointment for the fans of teams that have a real chance at a champinoship this year.

13. Jose from Norristown

March 13, 2014 at 3:27 pm

Nova will still be a #2 seed yo

14. 34, Male, Athletic

March 13, 2014 at 3:42 pm

Hey man, is your dog looking to score some Phillies tickets for whatever game he wants?

15. Nova sucks

16. Are you watching the video Cohle stole from Tuttle’s house?

17. The Philly Drunk

March 13, 2014 at 4:02 pm

Duke lost to Wake earlier this year, shit like this happens.

18. Blue Hens > Nova

March 13, 2014 at 4:50 pm

I mean, hate to be a homer here, but at least Delaware WON their conference tournament. UD will make it farther than Nova. Book it. You heard it here first