Dropping Some Gang Knowledge on FOX DC

Voila_Capture 2014-04-02_08-45-26_AM

I have, in fact, reached peak whiteness. Literally. I look like Powder, and apparently Jordan Knight’s stylist did my hair for the interview. Also, I need to be more selective with the shoeboxes I prop my iPad on for Skype interviews. Horrible camera angle. Just horrible.

1. Michael Scott

April 2, 2014 at 9:02 am

+1 for having a Dwight Schrute bobblehead.

2. Chipswheelbarrel

April 2, 2014 at 9:06 am

dude, powder indeed. You need to get outside for some vitamin D. I hope the sun comes out soon. That locker room in DC is going to be a mess and I love it.

3. So you read about CK in nj.com and now you’re an expert on gangs? If this was so important to Crips, wouldn’t he change the spelling of his last name?

• Marvin Monroe

April 2, 2014 at 9:18 am

Hey, he watched like two episodes of The Wire. And has seen half of Boyz N The Hood. And has Don’t Be a Menace to South Central… on DVD!

4. Simple Question

April 2, 2014 at 9:20 am

What’s wrong with being white? Last time I checked they were doing quite fine in running the planet.

5. PlanosGotLoveForYaMikeyMess!!

April 2, 2014 at 9:22 am

Why didn’t you shamelessly plug the NEW “Crossing Broad Mid-Atlantic” during that 15 seconds? Since it was DC TV seems like a huge missed opportunity at marketing!!

– Jokes.

6. Kyle, you will now be known as “The Orange King.”

7. Jimmy Neutron looking mother fucker

8. It cracks me up that they would actually have him on to talk about the situation. He is no more knowledgeable on the subject than any fan here. Must be nice to make a living off of other peoples work

• PlanosGotLoveForYaMikeyMess!!

April 2, 2014 at 11:02 am

You gotta appreciate that he’s on there rather than a clueless Les Bowen or another idiot like Tim Pannachio (if it was in regards to Flyers).

Kyle is representative of the changing of the guard of media (from paper/tv to internet blog) and the youth. If anyone could speak on the subject/do it, maybe you should have built the site, Average Joe.

9. Almost as weak as the blog. Almost.

10. If by changing of the guard in media you mean younger guys copying & pasting from or linking to stories from other sources then ok you got me

11. you got great gang knowledge Kyle but the Crips aren’t localized to LA only. They have members in all 50.

12. Eat a dick Kyle

April 2, 2014 at 11:36 am

Kyle reads other peoples work about gangs.
    Kyle reports other peoples work about gangs.
    Kyle watches 3 and half episodes of Gang Wars on demand.
    Kyle changes is name to Gotti.
    Kyle is still a tool.

13. Kyle Scott makes Payne Stewart look like Ramona Africa.

14. Catch a damned pass

April 2, 2014 at 1:04 pm

I fucking love being white, especially when it means I don’t qualify for government assistance for healthcare even if I’m a full-time student! Gotta be dark for that yo, why do I pay taxes again?

15. You look like Lance Bass. Rock the cut!

16. These threads suck! Where’s “Gargano’s Fake Laugh” when you need him?