Finally Cris Carter Has Weighed in the DeSean Debacle

Voila_Capture 2014-04-02_08-22-27_AM

That Tweet is particularly noteworthy because Carter has always credited his release from the Eagles as snapping him out of a drug addiction. He even once said that Buddy Ryan went out of his way to protect him by not revealing his struggles to other teams. But why let real life get in the way of a dickish Tweet?

Carter followed up his Tweet with this explanation:

Voila_Capture 2014-04-02_08-22-14_AM

That sounds different than what he told TwinCities.com last year:

If I can go back in time, I’d probably go right before Buddy Ryan cut me, to change it. I would do exactly what I did with the Vikings (get clean, which would have meant) I never would have come to the Vikings.

Eyyy.

H/T to (@dansballofwax) and (@NR_Garrett)

1. Let’s also not forget that in his alcohol and cocaine induced fog, he was also banging one of his teammates wife. That is obviously a big no-no in locker rooms and he was cut because of that fact too. Half the locker room wanted to kill him.

2. I’ve never respected Cris Carter’s opinion on anything. Everything is always so dramatic and way over the top; he has no idea how to present himself and was just added to ESPN’s game day lineup because black.

3. Let’s face it, the black community has been trying to sweep the gang/crime/thug lifestyle angle of their society under the rug without having to actually face the reality of the situation for years.

This is just another attempt by a black man to not admit that they have a problem. Wonderfully hypocritical coming from someone whose whole redemption in life stemmed from admitting that he had a problem.

4. Wow. Nothing like flat out saying that you HOPE an NFL franchise made one the worst decisions in its history. Can’t stand Carter.

5. The King of All Blacks

April 2, 2014 at 8:52 am

CC is a typical angry black man

6. Second Opinion

April 2, 2014 at 8:53 am

Mike Quick’s probable greatest catch was in the Washington end zone in D.C. on a late September afternoon in 1989. One of the Eagle’s greatest comebacks. The team carried Buddy off the field. Quick out muscled the guy who later became a Hall of Famer and secured the ball for a T.D. The guy fighting him for the ball was Cris Carter.

7. Conspiracy Theorist

April 2, 2014 at 8:58 am

Think Cris Carter’s real name is Cris Karter?

8. So now the Eagles made a mistake cutting Chris Carter? And he was clean & sober before they cut him?

Would love to hear Buddy’s take on that nonsense.

NFL Network is going to need to edit their “Football Life” story on CC, I guess?

9. Marvin Monroe

April 2, 2014 at 9:15 am

Cris Carter is right. Looking back now. It was foolish of the Eagles not to negotiate with Terrel Owens.

10. Branko Radivojevič

April 2, 2014 at 9:21 am

And how many guys did Chris Carter blow for coke?

11. Man Chris carter is not coming up on my twitter search for him . I’m itching to troll that coke head racist

12. Wow, what a liar Cris Carter is. He has said a MILLION TIMES Buddy Ryan saved his life by cutting him.

13. Cris Carter, thy know my name….

14. Sho Nuff's Afro Puffs

April 2, 2014 at 11:26 am

I would thoroughly enjoy reading about many of the commenters of this site becoming the victim of the knock out game perpetrated by Edward Scissorhands. Just because the gene pool needs to be rid of the lot of you. Oh yeah, with all due respect because by saying that , according to the guinea wop cock suckers and needle dick, WASPs whose wives/girlfriends are being deflowered by a big Black dude named Mustafa makes it okay. Funny ,I don’t feel better typing that nor does it make me fell superior to anyone else. And it damn sure isn’t funny. I guess I’ll never understand what internet pricks get out of writing shit like that. Kyle, you’ve jumped the shark, homey.

15. This tweet will be even more amusing the next time he relapses.

16. I’m getting sick and fucking tired of all these pot shots taken at Philly by these assholes. It’s bad enough that other d-bag made the “D batteries” comment about Desean, now Carter has to do it, too? Any way you look at it, he lied – either with this tweet about being sober before leaving the Eagles, or the one where he got clean with the Vikings.

17. Greenie from Mike and Mike

April 2, 2014 at 1:16 pm

We love our buddy CC. I suck his cock every time he’s on our lame-ass show spouting his propaganda.

18. CC is probably whacked right now