Never Change, Bernie

Voila_Capture 2014-04-29_11-53-43_AM Voila_Capture 2014-04-29_11-53-29_AM

1. Kyle – you should send this to that douche Flip Bondy.

2. How many times is 97.5 going to play Chip Kelly clips today

April 29, 2014 at 12:11 pm

Man felt bad for Dave Schultz at xfinity Friday with all the loser fans begging him for a pic

3. Xfinity live is a drug den.

It’s a shame that you have to navigate around cokeheads snorting blow to use the restroom.

Other than that my experience at Xfinity live was great.

4. Kacie's Horse Teeth and Fake Tits

April 29, 2014 at 12:47 pm

This baby is young and has a family. How could you do this to him. Take this post down immediately, or no more selfies for you….

• You’re not understanding the lesson here. If the baby is only two he shouldn’t be offended by the language on the picture. I’ve been on several other blogs today and too many people are getting upset about this.

5. How many Wingettes have felt the smooth touch of Bern’s grizzled old scrote against their chin since the inception of Wing Bowl?

Over/under is set at 25.

Begin.

6. Kacie's Horse Teeth and Fake Tits

April 29, 2014 at 1:47 pm

Completely unrelated:

Today on Mike Miss: Al Sharpton……

7. Billy the helper from local 98

April 29, 2014 at 2:38 pm

My life revolves around the last words spoken on sports radio during the day. I can’t decide wether to send Massimo a phillies crochet my wife made him (While i held her down by the back of the neck) or a pic of me and the fam with my Pit mix Dawkins. Mikey Miss is over the top with this racism bullshit i hold the doors all the time at the WaWa for the brothers on the way to get my Sizzli or Shortie. They never reciprocate. Thinking bout getting my Vinny the crumb tatoo removed. The other day me and the spics on the job were listening to my two funny philly guys tape in the truck they all love the pics on the phone of my wife’s titties. I miss “who’s that guy” though…i used to guess all the ex flyers.

8. This kids Grandfather never saw the Flyers win a cup

9. Mike Missanelli's hidden racist side

April 29, 2014 at 3:27 pm

Uh oh,Mikey Miss flip flopping on the brothas.

That hidden white pride is coming out(finally).

10. Mike M, the most honest man in America

April 29, 2014 at 5:37 pm

The truth about Mike is he lives in an expensive home on the Main Line, a shore house that few of his listeners could afford and belongs to a private country club. He really doesn’t relate to any of his Afro-American listeners. He acts like he’s the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Listening to him preach is funny. He feels he so much above the common man that when he is stopped for a moving violation he wants the officer to recognize him and say your Mikey Miss I will let you go.

11. Had no idea Patton Oswalt was a Flyers fan.