And Now, #ChaseChat

Chase

Hey, the Phillies’ Twitter guy finally had a good idea yesterday– #ChaseChat, it’s chatting… with Chase.

What did we learn? Chase Utley likes Belgian beers, Kings of Leon, sweet potatoes, he might join Twitter soon(!), oh and he’s a total dreamboat.

Full #ChaseChat after the jump.

1. Well we should have known Hamels was the team leader in golfing… since that’s all he can do right!!

2. No info on how big his cock is and comparisons to your mom’s “dog toys”? Why the fuck do I even bother coming here? I might as well just ask K@cie McdonneIl.

3. Who are all of these imposters trying to steal MY Chase! Damn, he’s dreamy!

4. Donjuanfromportrichmon

May 24, 2014 at 1:28 pm

Smooth move. Deflect all attention of your obsession with another Philly “celeb” by acting like you’re a gay.

The KM will never die.

5. Calling Bullshit

May 24, 2014 at 1:43 pm

Psst..Kyle…..You Hoo….Kyle…..

Your gay man crush on Chase is showing.

I don’t know whether to:

a) commend you for actually posting an article (if that is what you can call this) on Saturday

or

b) blast you fro posting such bullshit to distract from you know who….NEEEIIIGGGHHHH

I guess I will just drink some bourbon instead.

6. K@c!eE McD0neIlL

May 24, 2014 at 1:56 pm

I’d like to taste Ryan Howard’s cheesesteak if you know what I mean. Extra mayo. Just take the b1t out of my mouth and stick it right in there. Maybe I’ll even let him come all over one of those free T-shirts I got from that stalker douchenozzle… what was his name again?

7. Revere only tags if there is one out. If there are no outs he is running all the way.

May 24, 2014 at 2:29 pm

““I was going no matter what,” he said. “The ball just kind of stayed up in the air. I thought it was going to land, and he made the catch with no outs. With one out I usually go back and tag, but, nah, I thought that ball was going to be down for sure off the bat.”

“It was like a line drive, so I kind of froze, saw it in the air and that’s when … I was going on contact anyway, and I saw it, and it got closer, I was like, ‘This is going to be down,’ but he came in (and got it),” Revere said. “Usually with one out I go back and tag.”

I wish that was from an Onion article but it from an actual article from Todd Zolecki.

GUESS WHO IS YOUR LEAD OFF MAN AT AROUND 3:20 PM TODAY? YOUR CENTERFIELDER, BEN REVERE!

FUCK THIS TEAM AND FUCK KAClE IN THE ASS WITH RYAN HOWARDS 42″ BAT. At least it’ll finally get some use.

Not watching this game on principle. Champions League final it is.

• How ya like me now? 4 for 4, 3 runs, RBI, a two-bagger. Career day. And let the record show I run out those “sure outs” unlike “mr swag” Jimmy “the juice” Rollins.

You know who else likes two bags at once? KAClE McD@nneIl. Ho told me so herself. Girl can draw everyone’s cock from memory except that main line asshat who called a WordPress site a job. It’s as if she doesn’t respect him… I wonder why.

8. I plan on naming my first kid Chase and my second kid Utley regardless of gender and if you don’t like it well you can just eat a hot dick sandwich ok?

9. Ronald McDonald

May 25, 2014 at 5:44 pm

Dear Chase I feel like I can call you chase because you and me are so alike. I’d like to meet you one day, it would be great to have a catch. I know I can’t throw as fast as you but I think you’d be impressed with my speed. I love your hair, you run fast. Did you have a good relationship with your father? Me neither. These are all things we can talk about and more. I know you have no been getting my letters because I know you would write back if you did. I hope you write back this time, and we can become good friends. I am sure our relationship would be a real homerun!