Here’s the $3.5 Million Condo Andrew Bynum is Being Sued for Trashing

Voila_Capture 2014-05-01_03-40-27_PM

Told you the other day that Andrew Bynum was being sued upwards of $50k for causing structural damage to the condo he was leasing at 101 Walnut Street. Well, it turns out the condo is for sale, it’s spectacular, and it has its own website, which is where these pictures come from:

Voila_Capture 2014-05-01_03-40-47_PM Voila_Capture 2014-05-01_03-41-58_PM Voila_Capture 2014-05-01_03-42-19_PM Voila_Capture 2014-05-01_03-54-53_PM Voila_Capture 2014-05-01_03-55-06_PM

A friendly reminder that Andrew Bynum made $17 million with the Sixers and never played in a game.

H/T to (@sweetasbridget)

1. Bizarro Fran Dunphy

May 1, 2014 at 4:08 pm

Grape soda cans, Mac & Cheese boxes and hot sauce bottles all over the damn place.

2. That’s in downtown Philly!? Downtown is such a dump im shocked something that nice would even be built.

3. I hate to do it to Andrew but it aint no Dockside Condo (play bump bump dee bump sounder)

4. wait, I thought a Flyer lived here. Unless there is more than one place that looks like this.

5. Second Opinion

May 1, 2014 at 4:28 pm

Wow! What views, especially the second picture with the view of the Swish Alps.

• haha, exactly, i mean how do you sell that view. Oh look, its the brown and polluted Delaware River, oh there is the skyline which is infested with homeless people and ghetto kids playing the knockout game

6. Didn’t see in the complaint anything about loud noises day and night caused by tenant practicing on the basketball court.

7. Honest Question

May 1, 2014 at 4:42 pm

Who lives in these places besides athletes? I mean, if you’re dropping 3.5mil on a condo, why the fuck live in Philly? It’s a fucking pit for the most part. And yes I’m a native Filthadelphian. If it’s just another place you have because you’re loaded I get it, I guess.

8. Chumb A. Wumba

May 1, 2014 at 5:17 pm

Bet that skag from Penthouse Club took multiple loads to the grille on that balcony.

9. This place would go for $10 million in Bev Hills

10. Little Ant and Massimo

May 1, 2014 at 6:21 pm

We had a big day today. We made a TV commercial with daddy. We were playing house and didn’t want to leave but daddy took us away. He promised that he would take us to a toy store after we said our lines. Massimo got a sewing machine and I got a new American Girl doll. Yea!!!!!! Daddy asked if we are sad about Flyers. I asked Daddy if Flyers was name of horse on My Little Pony. Daddy walked away crying to Mommy that his boys didn’t turn out the way he wanted.

11. H. Feltersnatch

May 1, 2014 at 6:35 pm

Did Kyle IP block the trio of Ranger fan twats? Haven’t seen them today, although I’m not ruling out the possibility that they are too busy sucking each other’s dicks to troll us.

12. Paul Walkers Porsche

May 1, 2014 at 7:40 pm

What a wreck

• Bro…

• Carmen Sandiego

May 2, 2014 at 9:46 am

Bartender: What would you like to order
      ME: I would like a Paul Walker please
      Bartender: I am sorry, what is that?
      ME: A car bomb followed by a fireball shot please
      Bartender: Insensitive
      ME: Make it peasant!

13. The Flyers are yesterday's garbage - let's move forward

May 2, 2014 at 12:01 am

The hell with Bynam. I’m hijacking this thread with an Eagles comment. Here’s my take on the Eagles draft:

NOBODY ever tells the media what their draft plans are. The fact that Master Roseman keeps spouting off about taking a wide receiver (maybe with their 1st pick) tells me one thing:

Little Howie is so delusional that I think he ACTUALLY BELIEVES he can fool EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL, NFL TALENT EVALUATORS with all his wide receiver chatter, so that these EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL, NFL TALENT EVALUATORS are then going to rush to scoop up the available wide receivers, thereby increasing the chances that the Eagles will actually get the defensive player they want in the first round.

I mean, doesn’t that just sound like something Howie and his “we are smarter than everyone else” minions would do? How else to explain why he would be babbling to the media? Nobody does that.

14. Massimo Gargano

May 2, 2014 at 7:57 am

My daddy plays the penis game with me. :)

15. Wanna make Sean Brace cry?

May 2, 2014 at 8:23 am

Call Him Pie Face.

People use to joke with him can call him that…he would get all mad and cry. I mean bitch and moan like a little girl. It was hysterical.

PIE FACE BRACE

16. Wonder if he trashed Kacie in there. Caused her some serious structural damage.

17. Damn, that looks straight out of gta v