DeSean Was Not Throwing Gang Signs, Just “Hand Gestures” to Friends Who Happen to be in Gangs

Voila_Capture 2014-03-28_11-53-17_AM

Say what you will about the way the Eagles handled DeSean Jaccson, but the NJ.com report about his supposed gang ties was definitely a huge part of the story. And since it’s the lull time of the football season, people are still asking DeSean about it. In an interview with ESPN the Magazine, DeSean said:

“If I score a touchdown or make a play and my boys at home can see me throwing up the area we’re from, that’s me showing them love, They weren’t fortunate enough to make it where I’m at. All my friends wanted to be in the NFL growing up, but they weren’t able to do that and I was. That doesn’t mean I forgot about them. They’re my boys, I grew up with them, and I’m going to give them love.”

That’s perfectly fine DeSean, but if the friends are actual gang members accused of murder and the hand signals look like gang signs, they¬†quite literally become gang signs. You know,¬†if.

1. Irish Girl From Caddyshack

June 27, 2014 at 1:37 pm

Stop writing about this punk

2. Yo Kyle you dumbass,nobody in Philly cares about the what DeSean is up too yo moron.

#onlyphillysports

• Chuck Bednarik's Left Pinkie

June 27, 2014 at 1:49 pm

Jim wrote this piece. But I mean if your gonna be an idiot dont let me get in your way

• Confusing Kyle and Jim. I almost did that for the new “look at how big this dude’s cock is” post.

Good thing we’re getting different perspectives and/or opinions on this blog.

#FireJim. #NoAddedValue

3. Calling Bullshit

June 27, 2014 at 1:57 pm

Jim you’re terrible. Kill yourself.

4. his best catch was in pro bowl game he blows

5. Six figure Scotty

June 27, 2014 at 2:25 pm

I like these posts. They help me add evidence to my phd thesis “why ending slavery was a big mistake”

6. I hope DeSean gets shot. That’s about it.

7. Lil Jonny Marks

June 27, 2014 at 10:24 pm

My co-host uses the same hand gestures….

• maximize wrong news

June 28, 2014 at 10:30 pm

God, I hate Brace.

• maximize wrong news

June 28, 2014 at 10:36 pm

The way Brace drools over anyone (it could change the next day) he likes at the moment. How is he on the radio?

• Maybe because you keep tuning in? Watch trainwrecks much?

• wrongnessmaximus

June 29, 2014 at 11:36 am

I don’t, Bob. I gave them about 3 months. And I would only watch a train/plane collision on television. I will stick with Mayes although Bruno is gone. Mike & Mike are unlistenable, Mikey Miss is an arrogent ass, 97.5 is in listener-prevention mode. If you’re able to understand the irony of that term. Likely not.