Shut Up Wheels: Chris Wheeler Doesn’t Know What The Internet Is

Kyle Scott - September 11, 2010

Wheeler_tmac

Listen to Chris Wheeler encouraging T-Mac to look something up.  We routinely hear Wheeler get puzzled over Twitter, but not knowing Google??

How this man survies, I will never know.  Click the link, it won't download, play in another window.

Wheels

• "D" September 11, 2010 at 9:51 am

the entire broadcasting team sucks. Wheels is a predictable mush. whatever he says the opposite happens. When Sarge is in the booth i guess it is the best of times because most of the time it is “dead air” silence.

• Clay September 11, 2010 at 1:50 pm

You guys give them to much shit. Compared to most local announcers, these guys are great.

• Jon September 11, 2010 at 3:13 pm

I’ve learned to love them for the idiots that they are. They really do say some stupid stuff, but at least they’re not boring to listen to XD

• Jon September 11, 2010 at 3:13 pm

• Adam September 13, 2010 at 2:50 pm

Why oh why do the Phillies not have the Radio Team on TV and the TV team thrown off a bridge. Wheels is a walking jinx that tells stories that applied to baseball in 1978. T-mac is a douche that is so unlikable with the combo of his lack of baseball knowledge and how he alienates himself from any viewer under the age of 50. His humor, his delivery his “catch phrases” all of them are geared to a older more mature(boring) audience. And sadly, Sarge is the best of the 3. and he is a bumbling idiot that pieces together conversations that are scrapped together with 9 different topics.

• joe oneill May 30, 2013 at 9:06 am

I’ve followed baseball my entire life and I’m 58, wheels & t-mac are so pathetic with their baseball knowledge and forensic insight, that I now have to think about turning on the game to watch it with the mute in action.