Hide Your Women, Cabo…. The Flyers are in Town

No Events Available
Spread
Moneyline
Total

Nhl_radio
Hello, Waldo!

Paul Bissonnette, Car Bomb’s finger-banging buddy, was on NHL Radio yesterday. Just in case you weren’t listening (although who misses midday NHL radio?), BizNasty weighed in on his friend’s recent suspension… and talked about the hotel deal he got the Flyers in Cabo:

He’s [Carcillo] a very emotional guy and he wears his heart on his sleeves. And sometimes he loses it, but hey, for the same things you’ll hate him, you’ll love him for.

He has fun, he lives life to the fullest. We’re both kind of like free spirits, I guess you could say. He’s actually going to Cabo, I think he left today. I took care of him. Him and Richards and Carter, and got them a deal at a hotel there.

Yeah, we remain friends. We used to be roommates in Wilkes Barre. If walls could talk, I’m sure we could write a book about the one season we spent together.

Peter_griffin_gif

Oh, amazing.

Surely you remember the All-Star break, when Richie, Carts, and Leino went to Costa Rica and hung out with Callie, a young blonde from Dallas, Texas, whose family runs Tappy's Yogurt in the Lone Star State.

Goal for the next week: Find pics of Caboian conquests. Challenge accepted.

Fist pound to (@PinballToCrease) for his ridiculous affinity for NHL Radio

• 3 Finger Lenny May 18, 2011 at 3:54 pm

that running crew of Car bomb, Richards and Carter are everywhere.

• Kyle Scott May 18, 2011 at 3:57 pm

he’s just leading.

• Aaron May 18, 2011 at 4:08 pm

We may be in whispers to get RYAN MILLER (oh boyy)….
    READ lets get ur opinion Kyle….

• Kyle Scott May 18, 2011 at 4:15 pm

Aaraon, I can’t read it, not an insider. Can you send story to me? I’m not about to pay for a subscription.

• Aaron May 18, 2011 at 4:17 pm

Here is the short in the rumors section (I pay for the magazine…good shitter reading material)….
    “OK, so we’ve talked about nearly every option the Philadelphia Flyers could explore regarding their goalie future. Most involve trading for a young goalie or signing one of the big free agents — most notably Ilya Bryzgalov. However, is it possible they will trade for a top veteran goaltender?
    The Courier Post’s Chuck Gormley writes, “There are whispers that they may make a pitch for Buffalo’s Ryan Miller, the Rangers’ Henrik Lundqvist, Calgary’s Miikka Kiprusoff, Minnesota’s Niklas Backstrom or, yes, New Jersey’s Martin Brodeur.”
    This is the first we’re hearing of this and it sounds like pure speculation — especially since the Flyers have strong options in Bryzgalov and Tomas Vokoun in free agency. In addition, trading for a high-priced veteran goalie makes little sense because the deal with not only cost the Flyers valuable assets, but it could also force them to cut payroll to get under the cap with their new goalie.”

• poulinsflakjacket May 18, 2011 at 4:22 pm

as we just complained about how terrible philly beat writers are in the Richards post, that “whispers” is coming from gormley and he is just as terrible. Buffalo isn’t whispering anything about Miller and Rangers aren’t whispering lundqvist. He even says it would have to be in a 3way which also almost never happens in the NHL anymore.

• Aaron May 18, 2011 at 4:25 pm

It sounded retarded when I read it first but figured I would share….Rangers franchise goalie or Sabres franchise goalie come on we would have to give the house…

• zach May 18, 2011 at 6:05 pm

that gif is just perfect haha. also lets hope for some more finger bangs this weekend.

• Bryan May 18, 2011 at 6:41 pm

Poulins Flak Jacket? Awesome, awesome handle!
    /still my favorite all-time Flyer

• Dirk Anger May 18, 2011 at 8:51 pm

The more I hear & read of Richards & Carter partying their asses off since they got their asses handed to them by the Bruins the more I actively loathe these 2 douches. I pray by all that’s holy that Holmgren trades at least 1 of these guys away for a front line goaltender until Bob’s ready.

• Carter's Herpes May 18, 2011 at 9:05 pm

Stop hating dirk. Their just living the dream

• Iron Balls McGinty May 18, 2011 at 10:01 pm

Dirk’s just angry cause he ain’t getting any even if he could win a Stanley Cup.
    And I wonder where they’re staying in Cabo. You know that place used to have the cheapest whores on Mexico’s west coast until those Van Hailen dooshes started singing about it.

• Brian May 19, 2011 at 12:00 am

Facebook page of the costa rican hoe. Seriously jealous of that group of 4 or so haha

• Dirk Anger May 19, 2011 at 12:23 pm

The whole Flyers team could fly down there for some partying & I wouldn’t give a shit. I’ve vacationed close to there & it’s awesome. I’m just sick of seeing news of Richards & Carter partying, at least once a day, every day. It’s annoying now. But then again I forgot that this is the “Richards & Carter Manlove Webpage” where they can do no wrong so my apologies.

• Gucci Outlet May 19, 2011 at 11:01 pm

All things are difficult before they are easy.

• Iron Balls McGinty May 20, 2011 at 5:01 am

“All things are difficult before they are easy.” Posted by: Gucci Outlet | May 19, 2011 at 11:01 PM
    FUCK OFF AND DIE< SPAMMER!