Phillies NLDS Schedule

The Phillies will play Game 1 on Saturday at 5:07 PM and Game 2 on Sunday at 8:07 PM.

Also on Saturday, the Diamondbacks and Brewers will play at 2:07, the Red Sox Rays and Rangers will play at 7:07, and the Tigers and Yankees will play at 8:37.

All on TBS-TNT.

The full NLDS schedule, released so far, is after the jump.

AL Division Series

Gm 1 ARI @ MIL Sat Oct. 1 2:07 PM TBS
Gm 2 ARI @ MIL Sun Oct. 2 4:37 PM TBS
Gm 3 MIL @ ARI Tue Oct. 4 TBD TBS
Gm 4* MIL @ ARI Wed Oct. 5 TBD TBS
Gm 5* ARI @ MIL Fri Oct. 7 TBD TBS

12 Responses

1. So let me get this straight. A NLDS game begins at 2:07 and will be completely by 5:07? No way that happens. Are they going to show every game in its entirety so what? I don’t live near Philly anymore so if I get stuck watching the Brewers/DBags rather than the Phils I’m going to be pissed.

2. Here go – hopefully game 1 ends with the sun down because playoff/rally towels look MUCH better at night! Can’t wait to see it.

3. @ Mark
    They usually switch one of the games over to TNT.
    @Faber
    Philadelphia isn’t half the Market New York is. The New York Yankees have the biggest market in baseball. TBS isn’t going to sacrifice ratings so we can be happy. 5:07 is more than a fair starting time.

4. 5:07 works for me. It’s not like I have anything else better to do on a Saturday afternoon than watch college football or schlocky, direct-to-TV monster flicks on SyFy! Bring on St. Louis! I have a serious hankering for redbird meat—-WELL DONE!!

5. I just got so mad that it’s only Thursday after reading this. Between that lineup of games Saturday and then football Sunday, it’s going to be one hell of a weekend.
    LET’S GO EAT!
    FACE

6. I gotta check but for those with MLB.TV subscriptions, I don’t think they black-out the PS games like they do for nationally TV’d games during the regular season. I think I watched it that way last year rather than give my DVR fits recording on both TBS/TNT etc.

Comments are closed.