A couple of quick notes:
– Philly Phaithful has a ton of their most popular shirts in their clearance section. Most are priced at only $14.99. Why, you ask? Well, because they’re making room on their shelves for a very excellent shirt, which you will be showered with this week.
– DeSean Jackson is signing autographs for you this Saturday at The Sports Depot in Runnemede, NJ from 1-3 PM. You can get tickets right here.
– Also signing this week, at the same time, from 1-3 PM, is Mike Schmidt at the Deptford Mall. Get tickets here.
– Make sure you stop by Drinker’s Tavern in Old City (2nd and Market) to check out their newly renovated bar and to enjoy delicious hot dogs and tacos.
– Charles Barkley bought shots for everyone at a Haverford bar on Friday.
– Justin De Fratus’ brother caught a foul ball last night in the rookie's Major League debut.
– Hollywood leaks delivers again. This time, apparently, they have pictures of Mila Kunis and Jessica Alba. Bated breath.
– The Eagles won’t be wearing the black or throwback jerseys this year, according to Dave Spadaro.
– Finally, Hunter Pence and Shane Victorino put an overzealous fan in his place: