Beaver County Times Writer Tells Radio Station That Sandusky May Have Been “Pimping Out” Boys to Donors

Screen Shot 2011-11-10 at 10.34.11 AM

This is going to get much worse before it gets better.

Last night, Sports by Brooks Tweeted an ominous message:

I can confirm there will soon be new, major allegation involving child sex abuse in Sandusky case. Told tonite it could come before Saturday. If what I was told tonight about the details of the new allegation in Sandusky child sex case is true, it will horrify the public. This is a deadly serious matter. Keep the victims in your thoughts. Cannot emphasize that enough. In your thoughts.

Yeah, he’s a blogger. But one who has made a living exposing college football scandals— and he usually winds up being right.

Perhaps this is what he was talking about.

This morning, Mark Madden, the Beaver County Times writer who chronicled this whole disastrous situation – in April – said the following on WEEI:

"I can give you a rumor and I can give you something I think might happen," Madden told John Dennis andGerry Callahan. "I hear there's a rumor that there will be a more shocking development from the Second Mile Foundation — and hold on to your stomachs, boys, this is gross, I will use the only language I can — that Jerry Sandusky and Second Mile were pimping out young boys to rich donors. That was being investigated by two prominent columnists even as I speak."

Oh boy. Buckle up, folks, this is not for the squeamish.

We won’t focus too much more attention on it now, since, as Madden admitted, it’s a rumor. Then again, no one paid much attention to Madden’s April conjecture, either…

The audio is after the jump.

• BM November 10, 2011 at 10:43 am

Sports by Brooks is one of the most solid guys out there. I would not bet against him. Wow.

• MM November 10, 2011 at 10:46 am

Oh Snap

• J.T. November 10, 2011 at 10:48 am

What a sick fuck. It’s probably not gonna stop either.
    Though it’s not that same, it falls under the same umbrella- hopefully this opens our eyes to the problems of human trafficking in this country.

• Choochran November 10, 2011 at 10:49 am

Sandusky will exchange a reduced sentence for the names of the donors he pimped the boy to.
    Still no chance this guy sees the outside of a jail cell before he dies. Child rapists get it especially bad in the pen.

• jow November 10, 2011 at 10:49 am

Unbelievable. Lets pray this is not true.
    Sadly, it has all the characteristics of a massive cover-up to the likes we have never seen.

• Mikebiff November 10, 2011 at 10:51 am

I can’t even…..

• Jumbo Thompson November 10, 2011 at 10:56 am

Time to nuke happy valley

• Frannie November 10, 2011 at 10:56 am

I usually have a comment/opinion on just about everything, but “damn” is all I am able to up with at the moment.

• Michael Saunders November 10, 2011 at 10:58 am

sick, he deservers to get electrocuted. He’s the Hitler of child molesters

• Aaron November 10, 2011 at 10:58 am

I am in complete shock at how much worse this is getting…..insane!

• Blonders November 10, 2011 at 11:00 am

I looked at that sick fuck’s eyes in the picture above and literally saw evil. This guy won’t last one day in jail and I hope when they escort him into his cell, the officers/warden all look the other way and let the inmates do whatever they want to him.

• zoltek November 10, 2011 at 11:00 am

I’m just happy to see the name “callahan” in a story about sandusky. Good to know the plant is still open

• Mikebiff November 10, 2011 at 11:02 am

They’re not called “rich donors”, they’re called “Johns”

• ... November 10, 2011 at 11:04 am

Hell with lethal injection. Things like stoning and pressing need to be brought back for Sandusky and any donors if this turns out to be free.

• ... November 10, 2011 at 11:06 am

True.

• F A C E November 10, 2011 at 11:09 am

Wow…this is getting out of hand.

• Andrew November 10, 2011 at 11:23 am

It will be funny when no one comes to his defense when he’s taking it in the shower in prison. What a piece of shit.

• ND Irish November 10, 2011 at 11:32 am

This fucking guy could be worse than Gacy. Waiting to get the truth about the prank phone call stuff too…

• matt November 10, 2011 at 11:35 am

I doubt they’ll send this piece of shit to a general population prison probably more like ADX Florence in CO:
    If this rumor about donors is true can PSU even survive? Who would ever want to send their kids there again let alone play football for them…

• timpala11 November 10, 2011 at 11:36 am

If he goes to jail I’m sure he’ll be in some sort of secured setting…he needs to be drawn and quartered.
    Too bad our society is filled with a bunch of pussies talking about rights and being too afraid to do what’s right.
    Hopefully the world ends soon.

• Arcott Rammathorn November 10, 2011 at 11:41 am

NAMBLA is an evil empire of chairity foundations and catholic churches…

• matt November 10, 2011 at 11:55 am

Why execute him and end his suffering? Castration and isolation sounds like a more fit reward.

• sam November 10, 2011 at 11:56 am

I read the sportsbybrooks tweet last night and didn’t think it could possibly true. How could anything be worse?
    jesus christ.

• that guy November 10, 2011 at 12:06 pm

@matt
    agreed, except he has to be sodomized once a day by a fucking pineapple for 15min.

• matt November 10, 2011 at 12:21 pm

i think being sodomized by a pineapple daily would give him a reason to wake up in the morning

• Garagooseo November 10, 2011 at 12:22 pm

I’m calling it right now, if this turns out to be true. Sandusky is going to commit suicide.

• Justice could be served better November 10, 2011 at 12:26 pm

• TMac November 10, 2011 at 12:45 pm

Now the dots can start to be connected. If this is human trafficking then this is much bigger than anybody thinks and the disappearing Centre County DA is just a small piece of it. The 1998 incident happens. The DA puts a case together. The DA is paid off not to prosecute as the pimping out of the Second Mile Foundation kids is uncovered and involves extremely wealthy and powerful individuals. Things go quiet for a little while. The 2002 incident happens. The DA starts to put together another case. This time though he either A. gets paid off so ridiculously that he is told to “disappear” with his payoff or B. he’s knocked off (by Sandusky) and it is made to look like a suicide. In the process either he or Sandusky destroys his computer because some really damning evidence is on it. Don’t be suprised if murder is eventually added to the list of Sandusky’s charges.
    I know the above is bullshit but I can speculate if I want to.

• cartman November 10, 2011 at 12:48 pm

the north american marlon brando look-alikes have nothing to do with the catholic church…

• ThePhillyFlash November 10, 2011 at 12:57 pm

My God. This gets worse by the minute. The more I read, the more I’m convinced Sandusky is an absolute monster who should be thrown in jail and never see the light of day again.

• Max November 10, 2011 at 1:14 pm

Dead Pool: Sandusky dies via suicide, or shivved in jail?
    I say suicide, before he even goes to trial…

• yogurtsteak November 10, 2011 at 1:44 pm

He has to be on some kind of suicide watch right now are there marshalls with him at home or something?

• that girl November 10, 2011 at 1:48 pm

That’s what Dr. Mel Levine the famous ADD doctor/author did. He had successfully dodged child molestation complaints and allegations most of his professional life, and escaped from Boston to NC. He was sued in civil court by an attorney representing 23 John Does. The day after the suit was filed, Levine shot himself in the head.
    I hope Sandusky doesn’t go this route because if the donor allegations are true, he could offer valuable information. But unfortunately, I’ve had the feeling after this scandal broke that this is the way he’ll resolve his issues. When he comprehends he’s no longer operating under a cloak of protection, then…
    BOOM.

• LionPride '89 November 10, 2011 at 1:50 pm

Folks these types of sexual predators rarely, rarely ever kill themselves. The sociopathic nature of their crimes is in direct contrast to suicidial behavior. He very well may not recognize the urges that led him to this are wrong the same way you and I and 99.99% of society believe they are wrong. He will not kill himself or even try. He will go on trial and it will be ugly.
    On another note, do you think that since he has some time on his hands he could consult a bit with the Eagles LB corps? Or the defense in general?

• Amy - Hamlet's Mistress November 10, 2011 at 1:54 pm

For right now this is just some reporters digging for a story. Right now there is NO EVIDENCE to support this. Hopefully there won’t be any. But I listened to the interview just now. The reporter was on at lunchtime. Nothing has been found at this time. Just wanted to clear that up. And like I said hopefully it’ll stay that way. Cuz that would be just so so horrendous.
    My last post – I am… Penn State.

• Z November 10, 2011 at 2:13 pm

I went to Pitt and this is the same Mark Madden that was basically a verbal form of yellow journalism on Pittsburgh sports talk. I am not saying he wasn’t right from time to time but If I recall correctly he was thrown off the air for slander against Ted Kennedy. He would typically make things look worse then they really were or tke things a step to far. I hope that that is all this is

• Creighton Rabs Sweater November 10, 2011 at 4:02 pm

This is called piling on.

• theswayzeexpress November 10, 2011 at 4:27 pm

Sandusky commits “suicide,” conveniently right before he starts spilling on who these donors are. Any takers?

• Assman November 10, 2011 at 5:34 pm

Let’s play six degrees of separation from the Koch Bros. with every donor/rapist who gets outed. Not that I am suggesting that the Koch Bros. themselves engaged in child sex via Second Mile. That would be irresponsible speculation.

• marvin thomas November 11, 2011 at 10:17 am

this is rediculous…why is it that no one is trying to find the D.A that just happened to come up missing …sounds like everyone is in on the coverup…The good ole’ American way

• Tandy Lobel October 18, 2013 at 1:28 am

I’d personally appreciate to be anywhere near a beach!

• Johnson Bern October 22, 2013 at 7:01 am

Good day! I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice data you will have right here on this post. I will likely be coming again to your weblog for extra soon.

• Etha Kabler October 28, 2013 at 8:02 am

Can I simply say what a reduction to search out somebody who really is aware of what theyre speaking about on the internet. You positively know how one can convey a difficulty to gentle and make it important. Extra folks must learn this and perceive this facet of the story. I cant imagine youre no more standard since you positively have the gift.

• Kai Luinstra November 1, 2013 at 3:08 am

• Jessica January 28, 2016 at 3:10 am

But in the name of journalism I went with the midsection trainer anyhow and made a decision to simply jump right in and take
    the hardest class I could discover.

• Ofelia February 2, 2016 at 5:02 am

We’re a gaggle of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
    Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You’ve done an impressive task and our entire neighborhood will probably be grateful to you.

• Kristen March 27, 2016 at 11:33 pm

It’s appropriate time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy.
    I’ve read this post and if I could I wish to counsel you few interesting things or suggestions.
    Perhaps you could write next articles regarding this article.
    I wish to read more issues approximately it!

• 【直送】【人工観葉植物】黒竹1本立 250(器タイプ:)/99224【07】《 造花 äººå·¥æ¨¹æœ¨ãƒ»è¦³è‘‰æ¤ March 28, 2016 at 6:43 am

hello!,I like your writing very much! share we keep up a correspondence extra about your post on AOL? I need an expert on this area to solve my problem. May be that’s you! Looking forward to see you.

• 【予約】フェラーリ 458 スパイダー ハードトップ マットブラック 99台限定 /MRコレクション 1/18 March 29, 2016 at 12:06 am

each time i used to read smaller articles that also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading at this place.

• 【送料無料】プラチナ 大粒 キュービックジルコニア ペンダント ネックレス【RCP】10P19Dec15ã March 30, 2016 at 10:29 pm

Hi, I do think this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon it 😉 I may return once again since i have bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

• lugansk.politika.zp.ua March 31, 2016 at 11:42 am

Many small companies prefer to hire SEO specialists as consultants rather than full time employees, unless they have a certain amount of websites that need to be continuously maintained and optimized.
    When Page – Rank was patented the patent was assigned to Stanford University.
    Forgetting to write for an audience is one of the biggest mistakes that bloggers make.
    In this way, it is informed about the kind of information that a surfer is
    looking for.

• CHLOE クロエ  ショルダー付 クラッチバッグ スモール  BISCOTTI BEIGE ベージュ  ELSIE エルシムApril 1, 2016 at 3:13 am

hi!,I like your writing so so much! proportion we keep up a correspondence more approximately your article on AOL? I need a specialist on this space to unravel my problem. May be that is you! Taking a look ahead to see you.

• 【送料無料】バッグ・小物・ブランド雑貨 レディースバッグ レディース トームApril 1, 2016 at 1:31 pm

Good web site you have got here.. It’s hard to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate people like you! Take care!!

• 【送料無料】クロス 万年筆 ソバージュ アズライトブルー AT0316-5【高級万年筆〠April 2, 2016 at 4:39 pm

Thanks for the good writeup. It if truth be told was a enjoyment account it. Look advanced to far introduced agreeable from you! By the way, how could we keep up a correspondence?

• Latonya July 12, 2016 at 8:46 pm

You can start to make the most of the most effective cheats for boom beach available today by merely
    devoting yourself to it first of all.