Photo: Sixers PR, Michael Preston
Good morning. Bit of a slow weekend here on CB– not much going on locally, I was dog-sitting and Drew was sick. But fear not, children, we’re back and ready to go on this NHL trade deadline Monday. Let’s hit it.
But first, a word from our sponsors:
– Today, one-day only, get $40 worth of gear for only $20 at Philly Phaithful. They are having a one-day only Dealyo. Get the new Night Shift t-shirt, Clearwater Dreamin’ tank tops and other great jams. Get the one-day deal here.
– Get $1 hot dogs during all Flyers games and $2 PBR and $3 SoCo and Lime all day, every day at Drinker's Philadelphia. Locations here.
– Meet Jaromir Jagr at the BC Sports in the Manoa Shopping Center on Friday, March 2 from 6 – 8 p.m. You can also meet – ducks out backdoor – Mario Manningham and Hakeen Nicks (yes… Giants) at the BC Sports in the Moorestown Mall on Saturday, March 3 from 1 – 3 p.m. Details and tickets here.
– Compete in fantasy games against friends and strangers at BalledOut.com. Simply purchase V-Chips (virtual chips) to use against others head-to-head. Then pick a matchup that suits your interest and throw down some chips. Instead of the old school team-vs-team style of fantasy sports, BalledOut.com lets you pick the favorite in various head-to-head matchups and wager as many chips as you choose. Play here and get $5 added to your account.
– Need Phillies tickets? We have every game at Crossing Broad Tickets: great seats and low prices. Check it out right here.
– Ryan Howard, who will see a foot specialist today for a routine visit, was at NBA All-Star festivities on Saturday night.
– Ridiculous Bryz photo annotation.
– Gary Sheffield says Dom Brown is going to be one of the great ones…
– Cliff Lee is “fine” after throwing bullpen session.
– Flyers shootout win highlights.
– J-Lo’s Oscars nip slip.
- Xfinity Live! (!!!!!!) is opening in one month. Here’s a friendly map of the layout courtesy of the folks at, um, Xfinity Live!.
– The Nats keep getting more formidable. Ryan Zimmerman signed a six-year, $100 million extension.
– After the jump is video of Andre Iguodala’s ridiculous All-Star Game dunk.