Your #VisitPittsburgh Highlights

Screen Shot 2012-04-13 at 1.10.48 PM

Screen Shot 2012-04-13 at 1.06.51 PM

Since Wednesday, the Twitters have been all aflutter with the #VisitPittsburgh hashtag, an aggregation of reasons to visit the Shit City.

In anticipation of tonight’s game, and because you hate Pittsburgh, here are some of our favorites.

• Johnny Nas April 13, 2012 at 1:34 pm

Anyone else seeing a white box?

• Penguins fan who goes to Temple**** April 13, 2012 at 1:36 pm

1-1 back to philly. Oh yeah & Chirp, ahhh f*ck you

• Muscles April 13, 2012 at 1:39 pm

update your computing device

• ThePhillyFlash April 13, 2012 at 2:00 pm

Oh, this stuff is hilarious! Big ups to all those creative Pittsburgh haters!

• Adam April 13, 2012 at 2:14 pm

These are great… almost make me want to join twitter…. almost

• Penguins fan who goes to Temple's Gay Lover April 13, 2012 at 2:21 pm

Stop commenting on a Philly Blog and get back to double dutch ruddering to Sydney Crosby with me.

• evaporationboy April 13, 2012 at 2:36 pm

Hilarious shit. I’m still not joining twitter.

• Chirp April 13, 2012 at 4:22 pm

I have an idea…lets copy Penn State’s whiteout…
    …even though the home team wears black…and the away team wears white…
    #brilliant

• Kendall Gill's Uptown Fade April 13, 2012 at 5:00 pm

i think some people are confusing pittsburgh with morgantown, wv… love the briere tweets though

• Odelayer April 13, 2012 at 5:42 pm

props to the dude who referenced the recent string of bomb threats that have occurred at pitt over the past weeks. as a pitt student, i found that particular one to be quite funny.
    GO FLYERS!

• Rob House April 13, 2012 at 5:52 pm

The City of Pitt is a dump

• Calvin Candie April 13, 2012 at 10:12 pm

7-5 #nightnightmotherfuckers

• Chirp April 13, 2012 at 10:13 pm

Hey Pens fan…
    2-0 going back to philly. 7 goals against fleury…
    Whats your excuse?

• Chunk April 13, 2012 at 10:40 pm

Pens fan, you prematurely ejaculated again, I am sure you are used to that tho. Ah hahahahahahaha, choke, twice, Bryz just pissed all over your team’s ice.

• Trayvon Martin April 13, 2012 at 10:53 pm

Eat a dick u Pittsburgh cunts

• Rob House April 13, 2012 at 11:03 pm

Later Pitt fan from TEmple. Go Join Iron Balls McGinty OFF my site. Glad I was wrong in my prediction (Chirp its called objectivity and admitting when your wrong, try it some time)
    Bigger concern, if the flyers fall behind against a good team like Boston or like the Rangers they won’t come back. Oh well gota get there first.
    Gota point out that Thomas E was right about the offense carrying this team. 8 goals. WOW

• MM April 13, 2012 at 11:26 pm

House stfu and enjoy

• An American Who Is Awesome April 13, 2012 at 11:34 pm

I banged out this 250 broad named Iron Balls McGinty and got herpes. Pittsburgh is GREAT :: side eye ::

• Cheap Nike Free April 13, 2012 at 11:39 pm

• Chirp April 14, 2012 at 12:29 am

“(Chirp its called objectivity and admitting when your wrong, try it some time)”
    What are you referring too? I was wrong…i thought Pitt would win 3-1 tonight.
    “One thing I know is goaltending and Fleury stinks. Keep getting pucks to the net and we take this series.”
    Even though I do agree with you that Fleury is playing horrible and all pucks at the net hes kicking out for rebounds…did you not call me out for trying to be a know it all?
    Hello pot meet kettle…
    Series is far from over. Cant be playing these types of games with a high power team like Pitt. Defense looked awful.
    I think Bryz made the save of the century…

• Tom April 14, 2012 at 6:30 pm

If you want the Kentucky experience without the drive #visitPittsburgh

• Rob House - X Finity Live Legend April 14, 2012 at 6:51 pm

Chirp, a century is a 100 years. You got to be kidding me with that ludacris comment. It was a fantastic save, but come on keep it real. Watch hockey outside of Philadelphia every once in a while. Loser
    You showing up Sunday at X – Live or you still too afraid to go near pu$$y?