FOOTBALL!!!

For some reason, I don’t hate this Eagles song posted to YouTube

For the first time in months, meaningful sports in Philadelphia.

Your viewing guide:

Eagles Pregame Live (now with Leonard Weaver), CSN, 12:00 p.m.

– Eagles-Browns, FOX and WIP, 1:00 p.m

– Phillies-Rockies, MyPHL17 and WPHT, 1:05 p.m.

Eagles Postgame Live, CSN, following the game

– Phillies-Rockies, CSN, 6:35 p.m.

Roundup:

– It’s Super Bowl or bust for Andy Reid. [Philly.com]

– It could be McCoy, not Vick, who misses Jason Peters the most. [Philly.com]

– 78% of the action is on the Eagles to cover the -9.5 point spread. [Sports Insights]

– The Eagles have mismanaged the linebacker situation. [Philly Mag]

– Experts predict today’s game. [CSN Philly]

– Dave Spadaro’s propaganda machine– video of Eagles arriving at team hotel. [PhiladelphiaEagles.com]

There’s still time to join our Week 1 fantasy league. It’s FREE to play. $300 in cash prizes. Do it.

• Matt Storm September 9, 2012 at 9:45 am

The gov needs to go. He sucks

• The Original that guy September 9, 2012 at 11:09 am

That Eagles song is worse than scratching a chalk board. It requires no talent, and sounds like fucking shit.

• Will crout September 9, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Any sport is meaningful you fairweather fan. I check your site less and less because your so pessissmistic and uninteresting anymore. Learn to blog about topics with the team that will keep people interested. You don’t need to listen, but I can guarantee your site views have dropped not because of people’s lack of interest in philly sports, rather your lack of interesting articles.

• The Original that guy September 9, 2012 at 12:49 pm

Will Crout=Meech from thefightins
    Don’t you people have something better to do? Don’t you have to get a job, meech, to your debts from your failed blog?
    fuck off nancy boy.

• 3rdWorldPosse September 9, 2012 at 2:50 pm

So what’s worse: that song of the Iggles “Super Bowl Contender” offense?
    LOLOLOL
    and don’t give me that “The D looked great” bullshit either.

• Matt Shelly September 9, 2012 at 5:32 pm

Need more sports gossip. I miss that

• Pramod April 30, 2014 at 6:30 am

I can see any of the winners when I click on your email netelstwer and come here. I can’t see the post at all, to check if I’m a winner or not.lfhpueblo at msn dot com