LeSean McCoy Had Some Epic Baby Mama Drama on Saturday Night

Screen Shot 2013-01-27 at 3.46.55 AM

LeSean McCoy has Herpes.

That according to his baby mama, Steph, with whom he had a Twitter battle for the ages late Saturday night. It all started when McCoy tweeted about his vacation, seemingly in the tropics, while Steph was at home taking care of their baby, sans child support. What followed was a five-hour feud – with multiple tangents and sidebars that were extremely difficult to follow – that contained the following accusations from Steph: McCoy has Herpes, a small penis about which he saw a doctor, and a problem getting it up, an accusation allegedly confirmed by accompanying text message screenshots from his current girlfriend, Sydney, who apparently gets eaten by McCoy’s best friend “VAR.”

There’s really too much to summarize. This is exactly the sort of post that Storify was made for. Please step over the jump with me as we take a journey into historic baby mama drama.

[Give all the Tweets a second to load]

• This site needs Jam January 27, 2013 at 4:21 am

Just imagine how much better this site could be if you put forth this much effort into actually talking about sports

• no January 27, 2013 at 4:22 am

I direct you to this tweet to show the caliber of “class” LeSean likes. https://twitter.com/i/#!/Angelface0330/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2Fkt8FTO3k

• Kyle January 27, 2013 at 8:38 am

wow! I’m sure there are some New York giants that are going to have a field day with all this info… #poorshady

• Eileen January 27, 2013 at 8:52 am

What slime (both of them). Poor kid.

• The Broad Street Journal January 27, 2013 at 9:05 am

Wow, this is nuts. If he really went to the dick doctor, man I don’t know. Osi Uminyora is baggin the fuck up right now though

• Adam January 27, 2013 at 9:06 am

Shady, you were supposed to be the one… You were supposed to be above all the idiotic behavior that the other Eagles display… you were supposed to be the hero we needed, but not the one we deserved, and now you ruined it.

• Rocco Spinelli's Wooden Leg January 27, 2013 at 9:27 am

How come none of these colored sports players ever date black girls? Can’t be fun for the sisters

• Rocco Spinelli's Wooden Leg January 27, 2013 at 9:34 am

Mccoy’s baby mama seems like she likes her vagina licked

• Dom Perilli January 27, 2013 at 9:39 am

Man, that’s some compelling stuff. I didn’t know whos side to take. I was feeling for the BM a bit until she said she told Shady she was on birth control and wasn’t.
    Moral of the story here, folks, wear a jimmie and always pull out.

• Chris January 27, 2013 at 9:48 am

For what it’s worth, LeSean tweeted “Hacked” and then deleted his twitter.
    They’re all pieces of shit, basically. Their kid is fucked.

• Taggart house January 27, 2013 at 9:58 am

Lesean , kids eat free at tag get house .. First banana on the house

• C.S. January 27, 2013 at 10:06 am

Can you please win a Pulitzer for this?

• Candy from the Oak January 27, 2013 at 10:09 am

one ugly kid and one hell of a ugly chick

• mickloud January 27, 2013 at 10:15 am

Meanwhile, Knuble signs, Briere returns, and without Hartnell or Meszaros, the Flyers destroyed the Panthers 7-1 last night in Sunrise.
    And this is the lead story on the “preeminent Philly sports blog”… first time I’ve been disappointed in CB.
    The sad thing is, this probably gets more clicks than the Flyers… because half-wits love this shit.

• buyside January 27, 2013 at 10:20 am

It’s amazing how many people bash this site. I think it’s awesome, keep it up Kyle, because you are entertaining me on a daily basis.

• 3 Finger Lenny January 27, 2013 at 10:21 am

Shady Should put the kid up for adoption

• Candy from the Oak January 27, 2013 at 10:23 am

that kid looks like he has a slight case of Down

• 3 Finger Lenny January 27, 2013 at 10:24 am

@ mickloud- get off the site pussy. This is an excellent story

• Schtickcoma January 27, 2013 at 10:56 am

I think LeSean envies Manti Te’o this morning.

• Philly Red January 27, 2013 at 11:15 am

Is all the racist rhetoric necessary though? Do the actions of two immature black people make all black people the same? Are all white people crazy pyscho murderer’s that kill kids and innocent woment? I don’t think so.That sounds more ignorant than this story, smh…Grow up people.

• JT Snow January 27, 2013 at 11:30 am

Philly Red sounds like a racist

• Tom Sestito January 27, 2013 at 11:53 am

Trade McCoy ASAP, it would be nice to follow a team that wasn’t made up of scumbags

• Dom Perilli January 27, 2013 at 11:58 am

If I wanted news on Flyers’ signings, I’d go to ESPN. If I want news on which five head Shady McCoy is banging, I come here.

• Stephen January 27, 2013 at 12:28 pm

man, black people are so gross. people have crazy fights every now and then, but their lack of education and language is disgusting. they talk like absolute shit and then wonder why they get a reputation of being classless animals. so gross. it’s even worst that southern hick lingo.

• Louis Avery October 7, 2013 at 8:59 am

How can you say black people are whatever? Dumb mfs come in all flavors, you just proved my case.

• Chance- Vice President of the GnA Falcons January 27, 2013 at 12:31 pm

@ Dom- here here. Go to foxsports.com, csn.com & espn.com if ur looking for real sports coverage. I come here to leave comments & read these type of stories

• denise anderson January 27, 2013 at 4:26 pm

Shady if what is being said on here is true, Ur respect level is shot! Ur cred is done.. I mean I have heard some foul Shit about u here in the burg Don’t wanna believe it but Ur not making it easy. U have a child, handle Ur business, u fucked her so called bum ads, what does that say about u..! Homie quit playing yourself! Sad!

• Izzie January 27, 2013 at 6:47 pm

The picture of that sweet baby laying with his mother makes me so sad. He is so happy (that smile just melts my heart) and innocent, but his parents — two losers as it appears — will ruin that little boy. Pitiful, simply pitiful.

• Kevin Maas January 27, 2013 at 8:33 pm

Shady is all right in my book

• crusty ghetto snatch January 28, 2013 at 1:51 am

shady, vick- ron mexico, and djax- the herpes crew. loves the welfare pussy

• Dan January 28, 2013 at 10:19 am

Who gives a shit, the Eagles went 4-12 this eyar

• Salemghost13 January 28, 2013 at 1:23 pm

“Mr. [McCoy], what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”
    I honestly had to stop reading the tweets in the middle…it’s almost like a different language

• Lee January 28, 2013 at 1:46 pm

This was great. I love reading the grimy shit millionaires do. That is all.

• ray ban rb3386 June 20, 2013 at 8:54 am

I’m really impressed along with your writing skills neatly as} with the layout on your weblog. Is that this a paid subject matter or did you customize it your self? Either way stay up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to look a nice weblog like this one nowadays..

• rayban sale June 20, 2013 at 8:55 am

Hello everyone, it’s my first pay a visit at this website, and paragraph is truly fruitful for me, keep up posting such articles or reviews.

• vanessa bruno sac pas cher June 21, 2013 at 8:03 am

Hi there mates, nice paragraph and nice arguments commented here, I am really enjoying by these.

• sac bandouliere pas cher June 21, 2013 at 8:03 am

magnificent points altogether, you simply gained a logo new|a new} reader. What could you recommend in regards to your submit that you made some days ago? Any certain?

• sac longchamp pas chere July 3, 2013 at 8:11 am

Its like you learn my thoughts! You seem to grasp a lot approximately this, like you wrote the e-book in it or something. I believe that you just can do with some % to power the message home a little bit, but instead of that, that is magnificent blog. A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.

• paroles céline dion July 6, 2013 at 10:38 am

Remarkable issues here. I’m very glad to see your article. Thanks so much and I’m looking forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?

• patrick bruel céline bosquet 2013 July 6, 2013 at 10:38 am

Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and everything. But just imagine if you added some great visuals or video clips to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with images and video clips, this website could certainly be one of the very best in its niche. Awesome blog!

• céline luggage July 6, 2013 at 10:38 am

This is a very good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere. Short but very precise info

• céline dion titanic July 6, 2013 at 10:45 am

Howdy! This post could not be written much better! Looking through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept preaching about this. I most certainly will send this information to him. Fairly certain he’ll have a very good read. Many thanks for sharing!

• céline géraud judo July 6, 2013 at 11:09 am

Very energetic article, I liked that bit. Will there be a part 2?

• céline tote bag July 6, 2013 at 11:10 am

Hi, I do believe this is a great website. I stumbledupon it 😉 I am going to revisit yet again since i have book-marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide other people.

• céline kallmann July 6, 2013 at 5:56 pm

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good gains. If you know of any lease share. Appreciate it!

• céline shopping bag July 6, 2013 at 5:57 pm

What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious knowledge on the topic of unexpected emotions.

• céline galipeau July 8, 2013 at 2:42 am

It’s truly very complex in this busy life to listen news on TV, therefore I simply use internet for that reason, and get the hottest news.

• baltcoeagle August 11, 2013 at 4:00 am

Shady, you need to get your own house in order before you villianize Riley Cooper and will not accept his apology

• Carlos Magil September 19, 2013 at 9:34 pm

Got my first letter yesterday! Loved it. I feel like I am a aspect of something wonderful that is just starting to materialize. Feeling a strange sensation of community around it all. Maybe you happen to be on to something here! Who would have ever imagined that men and women would essentially print out words on paper just to have it sent through the mail to another person’s mailbox. Next thing you know, peoe is going to be growing their own food and walking or riding bikes everywhere. It’ll hardly ever work, damn progress.